I know.

My Gangster Love

I happily got off Fling and unlocked the chains in the front gate. "Where are we?" He look around and I must say, he looks creeped. "Come in." I answered and opened the door. I the lights, which was yellow for the HQ to be dim. "Where are we?" he repeated his question, now I'm sure he is pissed. "This is where we, Vanderoughs stay. Have a nice sit." I said and winked at him while motioning him to the couches in the carpeted floor. The headquarters was not just a normal HQ. Upstairs were two bedrooms, which are fully furnished and have their own rest room. Thanks to Sky and Pain the whole HQ was full of the things we needed. Even the kitchen was filled with sodas, beers, frozen foods and trays of eggs. Sky's Father was an owner of electric company so the whole HQ is centralized. Cheers for this Mr. Park! I got two sodas and I caught him looking on the frames hanging above our little television. It was 5 frames. The whole Vanderoughs, The five of us, Me & Pain, Sky & Dread and Me & Nightmare. Just some gang pictures. "Sit there. That's my throne." I joked and lightly pushed him into a royal blue couch with many white pillowsn. I sat at Pain's couch because this one is the biggest. Lazy . "Still stressed?" I asked he only looked at me and opened the soda. "Outside was a pool and blocks and plates. You can throw it at walls. I always do that whenever I was so pissed off with life." I said and he just nodded.

"Did you text Stephan?" He asked and I just said yes and handed him his phone which didn't stop vibrating for like 25 minutes. "It was Mom." He said and stand up, I nodded at him and smiled. "Mom? Yes. Somewhere near. No. Don't be stupid, please. Just... drop it. Yeah. Good bye too." He looked frustrated, he again sat on the couch and muttered something. "Why?" I ask. "Nothing. I need to go-" Just as he was about to say something the door blast open with the laughing and cussing of the Vanderoughs. "What the- Scarlet!" Said one of them and everyone bowed. "You're in unifrom. You do study?" They asked and I just nodded. "Stay at the backyard. Don't pollute the safe zone." I said and everyone looked at Jungkook "Yah. Who are you?" asked one of them and go near Jung kook he made a sour face and he was like disgusted. "You smell cigarette. Don't go near me." He answered and looked at me. Everyone laughed and teased the boy. He was about to touch Jungkook when he raised his brows and slapped the hand. "You don't mess with me boy." Said the boy and I almost laugh because Jungkook don't give a care. "No, you don't mess with me or I'll kick you out. Just go at the yard." I said and they all complied. "Sorry for that. You're not a member so..." I trailed off. He just nodded and looked at everything again. "Do you smoke?" He asked and I quickly shook my head, he than patted my head. "Do you want to go home?" I asked, he nodded and I was about to wear my coat when the 4 morons entered. "What's u- Whoah!" Nightmare said and laughed a little. "Little Jung kook." Dread joked and he nodded at Jungkook. Pain and Sky smiled at me and Kookie.

"We are about to go home." I said and looked at the four. Nightamare shook his head. "I just got back from working in Sindong! Don't be like that Red. Sky bought Pizza. Let's eat!" He said and pushed me to the dining room. Jung kook followed. Good thing. "So, Jung kook? What's your real score?" Nightamre asked and I almost choked. Pain and Sky winked at me while Dread gave me a glare. Oh yeah, Dread was the brother type. "Friends." He said and drink his water. He looked at Dread because Dread's reaction was the happies. "Don't tell me you like Red, Dread. I'll kill you." Nightmare said and Dread pointed him a middle finger. "He don't deserve Scarlet. That's just it." Dread said and chewed again. "Who are you to say that?" Jungkook questioned as he raised his brows. He had again that super cold aura. I took out my phone and capture his handsome pose. "Stop it, Jiri." He said and I smiled awkwardly. "You're not part of a gang." Dread pointed out, standing. "Then I'll be one." Jung kook answered while standing too. Uh-oh. "Which one, then? Who'll take a rich boy who can't even go home alone because he is lost in Seoul?" I shook my head and go beside Jung kook, ready to punch Dread. That was too much. But Jung kook stared at everyone of us. "Yours." And my jaw dropped. NO!!!!