My Jungkook

My Gangster Love

I rolled over my bed and sighed loudly. We're back in our house, a year ago. And I don't know but slowly, our house is being better. Mom works two jobs and I do some part times too. Suddenly, our lives are better. The debtors aren't coming and our furnitures are new. I shrugged the thought off remembering how I got away with Jungkook last night. I looked over our living room to find the sleeping Prince. I shook my head then brushed my teeth then washed my face. "Wake up." i said as I slightly shake him. He groaned and pulled the blanket unto his face. I hope he won't roll over because he's going to bump either on our table or on our door. "Yah!" I said then kicked him a bit. "Jiri! Be gentle! He's gone for a year. Is that all you can be?" Mom said as he put our breakfast in the table, grabbing her bag and leaving us two. I rolled my eyes.

I stared at the son of a chaebol who's lying in our floor. His hair is kind of disheveled and  not in place, still he looks so handsome. His pointed nose, curvy pink lips and long lashes. I raised my brow. A god straight from Mount Olympus, huh? I stared at him more than 30 minutes until he wakes up. The fisrt thing he does was shout in horror and cover his body with the blanket. I shook my head. "You look crazy Taehyung. Let's eat?" He looked at me jaw dropped and then tilted his head. I gave him a confused look and motioned him to eat. He sighed and then asked me what happened. "Well, the next thing I knew is you ordered a bottle of this wine and you empty it. You. Fell. Asleep. In. The. Table." I said with a bit of irritation, remembering how much hard time I had last night. I bit my lips and laughed a bit seeing his reaction. "I- i did- Wait, who paid our bill?" That question got me. I smiled a bit and answered it was me. But the truth is...
 

*Flashback*

I pushed Jungkook away and ran a slap into his face. It wasn't that hard, I just want him to stop playing with me. He ruffled his hair and looked at me in the eyes directly. "Stop going out with anyone, Jiri." He said, his voice marked with finality. I laughed with annoyance. "Stop dating others too." Now I have the chance to turn my back on him, he grabbed my arms and pin me in the wall once again. "You- You're jealous?" His voice was shaking, like the question's answer will trigger something for him. I nodded slowly and smiled once. "But hey, I'm fine without you. A year is enough for the training." He looked stunned and then he let me go.

I came back to see a sleeping taehyung, I mean drunk? He was holding an empty bottle of wine. I dropped my jaw as I saw Jungkook on my side. "What hppened to him?" I shrugged. "Do you need a ride home?" I shook my head, I can do this. "Is your bill already paid?" Now his voice is filled with humor. I gulped and looked at him, back to taehyung, back to him. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Okay. I got money but not enough to pay for this very expensive ! I bit my lips. I'm gonna call Yoongi... He can do something right? I don't want to touch taehyung's wallet. That's a bit too much. he laughed a little. Now I see that girl walking towards us. "You owe me one." He said then he passed thru me, walking out followed by that girl continuously calling him.

"Okay! I'll pay you back. I'm sorry." He pouted but I just nodded. My mind was wandering... I was about to say something when my phone rang. In a very familiar tone. My heart starts to beat like crazy even though I haven't answered the call yet. I try to calm but my hands are shaking. maybe due to my excitement! Damn! I quickly ran for my phone in my room and looked at my contact.

"My Jungkook" I read the contact aloud and a tear fell from my face. I love him, so much, still... I gasped for air as I pressed the answer button.

"H-hello?" I know my voice sounded tired and cloggy.

"Hey..." His voice was always firm and manly.

"Yes?" Now I really need literal air to breathe!

"Can we go out?" ! HE SAID WHAT?!