I missed his call.

My Gangster Love

My phone blast in tone and I am almost ready to throw my phone but I remember my shedule for today. I yawned and quickly tied my hair into a messy bun. I stretched and did a little exercise after washing my face and brushing my teeth. I smiled as I saw my wallpaper. It was Jungkook walking from the gate in his uniform. I texted him: Good morning! Have a good day. Hope to see you later. I quickly got out and notice men wearing suits in our living room. I quickly pulled my caliber 45 and point the gun to one of the men.

"What's with that? Didn't you know I am coming to fetch you?" Sky said while laughing at my face and assisting my hand holding the gun downwards. Mom appeared from the kitchen and said Good morning. "You should have texted me. Motherfkr." He just shrugged and sat on one of our chair. I sat beside him and he told me, we'll be late for the meeting. I quickly took a bath and wear one of my nicest clothes. We ate first, well Sky did ate a lot. Because he's rich he didn't got any chance to eat 'normal and human foods' according to him. At 10 in the morning we're traveling to Pain's house.

Sky didn't enter tha house yet he dropped me off one block away. He said, if Pain's father knew I am in contact with Pain or Sky (he knows Sky, damn rich people) he wouldn't let me take a job. "Ms. Park Jiri. The Mister is happy to see you." Said a receptionist and bowed. I did know that Pain is rich, but you gotta be kidding me. This house was 15 times of our house! Or I think larger! Pain appeared somewhere, wearing glasses and pajamas. I nearly puked but I let my humor be buried inside of me, he was holding a tea cup in one hand and book on the other and he didn't even greet me. Oh, so we are going to pretend that we don't know each other. I slowly entered the big office room and a man from a swivel chair stood up and greeted me. "Good morning Sir. I am Park Jiri. You can call me Jiri or Ji. I'm from Seoul and I am 18 years old. I studied Junior High School in one of the public schools and... we sell tomatoes at the market." He slowly nodded and gestured his hand. I looked around and notice 3 goons with poker face. "If you can beat them, you can have the scholarship and the job. I presume you know what the job is?" I smiled at him and cleared everything. "I'm going to monitor Pa-, I mean Min Yoongi. Am I right, Mr. Min?" He beamed at me and smiled. "You're a bright girl." I slowly walked and calculated each of the goons distance with me. I smirked as I know where to start.

I nodded and attacked the goon on my left and swing him up to the goon at the right. In my peripheral vision, I saw Mr. Min sat down on his swivel chair. I quickly pulled the tie of the goon on my front and twisted it in his neck while I am dodging the attcks of the two I kicked them hard on their knees and head butted them and loosen the hold on the ties of the goon in front of me. I smirked as I saw them down on their body, panting hard. I kicked them in their stomach and they cough blood. "I thank you Mr. Min. I hope you enjoy the show?" I asked smirking. He slowly stand up while clapping his hands and nodding. That guys are no sweat I didn't even get a scratch. If only he knew how Pain works... I am deeply confused though, Pain's father was an organizer of Underground battles but he don't know Pain fight in the ring. Maybe, he thought Pain don't like these kind of things. Oh well. "You can start today. His class would start at 1. I'll call the president, I know you brought with you the requirements. You have a uniform ready, I did not expect you to be that good. I want you to take care of Yoongi because we really do treasure him." I smiled and nodded. "Yumi, dress the girl in her uniform." The lady stand beside me and smiled at me. "And Jiri?" He asked, I looked at him and what he said almost make me burst in laugh "Don't fall for the sweet gentleman, he's going to marry someone." I just said yes and get dressed by the Yumi.

I was busy looking myself in the mirror. This uniform looks really good on me. I texted pain with the: Dad said I should not fall for you. It was hilarious. and he replied with a cussing for me. They let my hair flows and curl it in the end, not that it is not yet curly, but they said curling them using whatever will really look good. I slumped on their couch and waited 1 pm to arrive. Now, I'm sure I'll see Jung kook everyday.

*beep beep*

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Hope to see you, not?

I gaped at the text message. I saved it into archive. Hope to see you... he wants to see me! Oh well, he'll be surprised. But not? Hm, maybe he's thinking to not see me or to see me.

To: Namjachingu Jungkookie

I'll see you later. Drop the 'not'. Do you text a lot, at class?

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

No. But occasionally, yes.

Okay, his text was always a riddle!

To: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Does that mean, you are texting because I am texting you?

I quickly bit my lips cause I am smiling like an idiot.

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Yes.

And my jaw dropped. UGGGH! I'm freaking happy.

To: Namjachingu Jungkookie

I thank you, My prince. Sorry for the disturbance. You should study alot! Fighting!!!

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

My prince? I just finished answering the modules. I'm bored....

To: Namjachingu Jungkookie

You can call if you are that bored. Or should I call?

I waited for him to reply for 30 minutes and it is now quarter to 12, but there is no single text. I shook my head as my eyes are trying to close. Oh damn it, I need to sleep so I can have energy when I see him. I closed my eyes and nap.

"Scarlet. Jiri. Wake up." said someone while shaking me. I quickly opened my eyes and found Pain in front of me. "It's time to go to school." And I did follow him. I ride the car beside Pain and I was all smiling and remembered the conversation I had with Jungkook. Wait, what? Jungkook... conversation... texts! Oh damn. I quickly opened my cellphone and I almost roll in desperation to tunr back time.

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

I'll have my next class. You're busy.

He sounds like a jealous boyfriend cause I missed his call. :(