Jeju Island

My Gangster Love

“How many days ‘til I need to go abroad for the meeting, Mom?” Jungkook suddenly asked as we are eating our dinner. I looked up to Mom and saw her taking a break from talking with Jungkook’s mom. I don’t know, but they look so close and Mom looks comfortable or rather okay with our luxurious surrounding. “4 days to be exact. Why babe?” I smiled as his Mom called him babe. He sure is a baby, huh? “Stop smiling Jiri. And stop calling me that Mom.” The table fell quiet and I looked at him while raising my brows. “What?” He asked, finally looking at me. I took a bite from my steak and smirked at him. “What too, babe?” He choked in what he is chewing and I don’t know but I did laugh. “Are you okay Jungkook?” His dad asked and I remembered we’re not alone. “Aish! Jinjja, you girl.” He said as he glared at me and I bowed at his parents. “It’s alright Jiri, it’s good to see Jungkook being happy.” His dad said and I thanked him for forgiving me.

A cough again broke the silence as I eat my last piece of blueberry cheesecake baked by Jungkook’s Mom. “I…” Jungkook trailed off as he drank his water. “I would like to go to Jeju Island with Jiri, if you’ll allow me. Ah no, I’m not asking for permission. I’m letting you know.” I looked at him and then the elders. “Yah! Jeon Jungkook, you didn’t even asked me.” I rolled my eyes at him and I saw his face fainted lifeless. “Jiri, drop the informal tone and words.” Mom said and I bit my lips, I just can’t stop making fun of him, alright? Sorry there! “You’ll come with me right?” His tone is really funny, he sounded begging and at the same time frustrated. “Hmm, I’ll think about it.” I said and then looked at the elders who are smiling from looking at us. “You make such a great couple.” His Mom said and I thanked her. “But we’re not a couple.” I answered then suddenly he stood up, wiping his mouth from any food crumbs and stomping out the dining room. “Jeon Jungkook! We’re eating.” His Mom said and he shouted back. “I had enough.” Everyone looked at me. Damn, I’m just kidding. “I think I need to talk to him. If you excuse.” I said as I bowed and even my Mom nodded. “Thank you for the dinner!” That’s the last thing I said before running through their hallways like my life is about to end.

I saw his back; he was leaning into the balcony of his room. The breeze coming out from it makes me shudder a bit. The wind carefully his bouncy hair causing it to fly from every direction. His sigh was loud and clear. I smiled as I looked at him from afar, with a plain white shirt and red chino shorts and a pair of home slippers; he sure looked like a God from Olympus even with his back view. He ruffled his hair and I didn’t know but I smiled widely. I slowly took steps toward his direction. A foot away and he already noticed I’m here. “What are you doing here?” The coldness in his voice is really high like he doesn’t wanna talk to me. “Jungkook-ah.” I said, my tone friendly. “I assume the door is open, you can leave now.” His voice was firm, the tone he used is like the tone he always use when in the office. You know, scary and whole. I carefully wrapped my arms around his waist. Don’t blame me! I’m 5’1 while he is 5’9. I felt him went stiff from my touch. I leaned my head in his back and inhaled his scent. Why does he need to smell like a baby with a touch of a manly perfume? “J-jiri…” He called my name as I wrapped my arms around him tighter. “I’m sorry. I’m just kidding. Don’t be mad at me, please?” I asked as I feel everything about to explode inside of me. My heart raced a thousand times than normal and I feel like I want to cry because I missed this feeling for so long. In an instance, he’s now facing me and his hands on my shoulders. The small smile in his lips grew bigger as he looked at my arms which are hugging him. Slowly, he pulled me into him causing my weight to depend on his. “You’ll go with me, right?” His voice is small and husky. He was afraid to ask yet he tightened the hug and I tightened it more, if there was anything to tightened because I’m sure I’m hugging him so tight the blood won’t flow normal anymore. “Of course, wherever.” I said and looked up at him smiling. “I love you.” “I love you.” We said it in unison so we ended up breaking from the hug and laughing hard. “Good night?” I asked and he just looked at me. “Stay here for a while.” He said and tapped his bed as he sat down there. I quickly shook my head. I don’t know but I suddenly felt nervous and my beating heart aches from happiness and nervousness due to any thought my brain is registering. “Why?” He asked completely oblivious. “Come here.” He said gently as he tugged my arm and made me sat down beside him. “Are you uncomfortable?” I nodded slowly. “Let’s sit in my couch then.” He said and I sighed loudly. “That would be better.” I answered as he chuckled a bit, pulling me towards his couch. “Do you want to watch a movie?” He asked and I just nodded. My head is floating because I am feeling something very unusual to any emotions I felt before. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Are you sure you are okay?” He asked as he leaned at me and I stared at his face. I gulped. Damn, I want to kiss him! That’s the feeling. I bit my lips as I pushed him a bit but he didn’t budge and just raised his brows. “What?” He asked. The mint in his breath makes my spine shudder and I can’t explain how my heart is throbbing from just thinking I am kissing him. “Just once.” I said as I leaned into him, my palm cupping both of his cheeks and kissed him fully on the lips. I saw his eyes widened and I just closed mine trying to ease what my head and heart wanted. After just mere seconds I broke from the kiss and looked at him. But no, the feeling didn’t subside. It grew stronger. I want to devour him tonight. What?! I said what? I looked at him bewildered and I want to cry because of frustration. “You don’t need to get nervous, come here I’ll help you get what you needed.” He said completely silencing me as he held my waist and put me on top of him as he sat down comfortably and started wrapping his arms around me. “I would love to kiss you so feel free to ask me anytime.” And then the whole night went for so long…

 

AN: Took too long. Sorry :( I got my ankle broken T^T