Excuse me, the girl is mine

My Gangster Love

I deadly got up from my bed, arranging the pillows and blankets. Today is the school festival. Today He'll comeback. Today, I'LL BE THE SUPERVISOR OF ALL THE BOOTHS! Yes, you read it right! This should be the waiting day for me, but no! The Director assigned me to be the supervisor of the whole school festival. Nice, isnt't it? Note the sarcasm. I ate breakfast, took a bath and wear my uniform. Pain was out of the country, but Mr. Min is so good he'll let me go to school even though Pain wasn't here.

Flashback

"Yah! Pain. Where are you going?"

"Italy."

"Really? Send me some chocolates, okay?"

"Yes sure. I think Sky would go with me."

"Wait, what?! Are you kidding me? Dread's out of the town, Nightmare is busy for his job and you will leave me here?"

"Jiri. Scarlet. The baby in the group. That is a convention for the future heir of the family. I know you would understand. We're not leaving you. We'll stay there for a month Jiri. That's not so long. We'll be back and the Vanderoughs will be back underground too. We'll do Skype and conference call, okay? It's just... we're getting more serious and responsible for our lives. I don't want to do this but, well, my family needs me too."

"I'm sorry. I'm not just used in not seeing you guys. Wait, did you said future heirs? Jungkook would be there!"

"No. He's the heir now. He owns the Jeon Communication and Transportation, idiot."

I know, it is really sad I am not going to be with Sky and Pain starting today. I'll be on my own. I'll be on-

*Beep beep*

From: Kimmie Alien

Yah! I'm going to Italy today! But... I DITCHED THEM!

To: Kimmie Alien

Are you out of your mind? Go with your family. They need you. Stupid!

From: Kimmie Alien

No! Huhuhuhu T^T I don't want to go there. There's no kimchi there.

To: Kimmie Alien

Then bring some. I'm busy, you take care.

Seriously. he is really a different specie! He acts like insane all the time. But I am happy I got him around. I walked to the SOPA and I saw everyone looking at me whispering to another. Oh, did I forgot to tell you? No one is here to walk me to my class! There is no Pain, no Sky, no Taehyung and no... Jungkook. I sighed heavily ans started checking the booths they've preapred. I breathed heavily as I finished them all. Everyone was having fun, except me. I was just here, sitting alone watching for accidents and ready to help and rescue stupid students. I bit my lips as I spotted some popcorn. Well, I got my lunch prepared by Mom so I ate it in the soccer field. In this point, you will see everyone having fun and riding some rides and playing games and such. 6pm and Iam no longer in duty. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL?! That director! Aish. You'll let me have fun at 6? Really? Almost every booths is closed now! Aish. That old man is getting on my nerves. Instead of having a bad time cursing the Director, I walked around the whole campus admiring the decorations for the school festival. I was busy looking every details and staring at yummy foods when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." A sweet voice filled my ears. I slowly looked up and saw an unfamiliar boy.

"It is partly my fault. I'm Sorry too." I said and bowed. He smiled at me and I can see how his eyes sparkles. He has his brown hair, which by the way looked good on him and his lips were pouty. "I'm Kim Seok Jin." He said and asked for a shake hand. I obliged and smiled at him too. "I'm Park Jiri." He asked me where class I am from and I answered "1-B. How about you?" He told me he was a transfer student and he came from New York, I asked him to tell me stories about the place and he gave me super cool stories. We sat on a bench in the open air auditorim and I don't know why everyone is sitting beside us, infront of us or in the back of us. "What's with the people?" I asked but he just shrugged. I looked around and noticed the girls almost shouting and giggling while holding their lightsicks with JK on it. What's happening? "I guess there are some special performance." He said and I nodded. Okay, so I better watch it because I am so tired for this day. The lights were turned off and everyone shouted and chanted some whatever. I can't understand it because it is too loud. I looked at Jin and he just smiled at me. I can't help but to feel strange and excited even though I don't know what is going to happen. After a minute, a melody of a good song played. Everyone fell quiet and their lightstisks were up the sky. Suddenly a man from the stage appears, because it is too dark I can see who it is. I don't know why but my heart started punding like crazy. This wasn't Jungkook, stop with the racing heart. I said to myself.

Kapee anjaitda bomyeon jigyeopdorok jigyeopge ireon noraeman naodeorago
Deutgopeun geotman deullideorago
Seolleim, dugeungeorim gibun joheun geunyeoui moksori
Byeonhaesseo nan, yejeongwa dalla neol tteoollimyeon norae bureugo sipeo


The stillness and coldness in his voice tunred it unto some magic song that would make you fall in love. I bit my lips 'cause by now I know who it is. From the picth, the way he pronunced the word. That's why my heart is beating so fast! I bit my lips 'cause I missed his voice. I shook my head in disbelief. He is standing in front of everyone, singing. He sounds so good! 

Ppeonhan sarang yaegi jung hana norae hage doel jureun nan mollasseo ppeonhan mellodi ppeonhaji, mari ppeonhan sarang norae
Saram gamjeongi da ttokgatjanha seulpeumyeon ulgo, utgimyeon utgo
Nado geudeul jung hana sarang iyagirani hahaha

I looked at him and my heart goes wild. Tears started flowing from my eyes and I don't care if Jin is asking me why. I want to run to him and hug him tight but I am stucked in my own feet. I sobbed as I heard more of his angelic sweet voice. You got me going crazy Jung kook!

Haru jongil georireul geotda bomyeon jigyeopdorok jigyeopge ireon noraeman naodeorago
Deutgi sirheun geotman deullideorago
Apeum, sangcheo jidokhage datwotdeon uri neon ige nal wihan ibyeorira mal haesseotji
Neodo ttokgachi apahal geol ara mianhae budi haengbokhage sara

Ppeonhan sarang yaegi jung hana norae hage doel jureun nan mollasseo ppeonhan mellodi ppeonhaji, mari ppeonhan ibyeol norae
Saram gamjeongi da ttokgatjanha seulpeumyeon ulgo, geureoda tto ulgo
Nado geudeul jung hana ibyeol iyagirani hahaha

He sang while walking towards the audience and everyone got wild. I can't help but to just cry and admire how good his voice is. I was crying really hard and Jin was comforting me, almost hugging me. The music stopped and so he does too. I quickly wiped my tears and I was so shocked I saw a pair of shoed beside mine. I know it wasn't Jin for he is not standing. I slowly looked over who is the owner of the pair of foot and I dropped my jaw in seeing him this close. Butterflies and all other creatures started erupting in my stomach and my heart beats louder than anything.

"Excuse me, the girl is mine." He said as he held my hand and pulled me swiftly away from Jin, away from the expectuous audience, away from anybody.

AN: The song is Two Melodies. He used it to enter SOPA! :)