School Festival

My Gangster Love

Weeks passed and we still haven't talked. But I often come to the Vanderoughs HQ but I had never spotted him there. I always look around the school and try to search for him but to no avail, I can't even see his shadow. That afternoon when I saw him watching me and V from afar was thew last time I got the glance on his perfect face. I bit my lips as I over heard girls talking.

"I miss Jung kook Oppa around."
"Me too! Maybe Jiri has contact to him."
"I don't know. He's always with the new campus heratthrob. Kim Taehyung."

I sighed as I was going to walk away they hooked my attention.

"I heard he's home schooling because of too much business affairs? His dad is sick, right?"

Maybe, just maybe that night where he had been so hard to me was the night his dad got hospitalized. But no! He attended school the other day and he looks okay. I shook my head and tried to get my head straight. If he don't want me. I'm better off without him. I skipped class and just sit at one of the benches and stare at the blue sky. I miss Jung kook. Ugggh! I cannot stop thinking about him. Well, I better ask Taehyung out. He had been my bestfriend after that heart break.

To: Kimmie Alien

Wazup boy? Where are you?

From: Kimmie Alien

Emergency whatever family meeting. Didn't attend school. Don't miss me too much! I <3 you.

I laughed at his reply and shoved my phone inside my bag. Everyday he'll text me like really sweet texts and he'll tell me at the end of the day it was a joke so I am kinda used to it.  What should I do then? Should I fight underground? Oh right, I miss it for like months! Just when I was about to walk out the school. I saw a very familiar car. The school gate opened wider and my eyes widen. The car passed through me and I chased it and run for it. The car stopped in front on one of the Administration's building and I am panting like there is no tomorrow. The car's door opened and Stephan got out.

"STEPHAN!" I said and quickly closed the distance between us. "Oh, Miss Park." he said politely and I beamed at him. "Stephan... I... I am deeply worried about Jung kook... I.. We didn't talked for months and I never saw him anywhere. Is he alright?" I asked and memories started flooding my mind. From the first time I saw him, his first text, first call and the first kiss. My eyes get watery and I shook my head as tears continue to fall. I miss him that much that even asking about him would make me cry, huh? "He is definitely fine, Miss Park. Don't cry." He said and handed me a handkerchief. "Young Master would be back on the School Festival. He has so loads to do. And I think he broke his phone and never planned to change it. I'm going to pass his modules today." He said and motioned to me many books and folders of activity. I slowly nodded and relief took over me. I quickly bowed to Stephan and tried to be as patient because damn, the boy I love is really coming back.

This day, I realized how much Jung kook affected me. How his voice and calling me Scarlet would give me thousand shiver on my spine. On how he would give me enough reasons to continue to chase him and how his smile could light up everything in me. I opened my phone and stared at my wallpaper. It was me and Taehyung eating Japangyi. I smiled and quickly browsed my gallery. I bit my lips and smiled when I saw our picture on the day the kiss happened. He was all smiling and I was hugging him a bit.

I know this sounds pathetic but I am head over heels  for that Flower boy.

 

AN: Trust me, you won't like to read the next chapters. I AM KIDDING! HAHAHAHA. The next four or five chapters are the biggest twists :) PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ!