The finest view.

My Gangster Love

After the mentally breaking meeting of everyone, which lasted for several hours, and I am so thankful they like me, he drove me to home and yes, sleep, yes in our small living room. It was really bothering for me. I know he lives like a prince and sleeping in the floor with only blanket and a pillow would be totally hard for him, but nevertheless I saw him sleeping like a baby, his lips partly opened and his snore was light and calm as he is when he is awake.

Three months passed since our relationship started and I think we were really gettings trong and stable. He never did say I love you, though. But it was really alright for me. As for the Vanderoughs, Jung kook and I visit them almost everyday. We had a gang fight right after they come home from Italy and I might tell you, having them fight in suit & ties . Sky couldn't even kick real hard but I am thankful, Pain and I worked out well. I told you, we were the very best duo. Ha, kidding. "We're going to be late." A voice woke me up from my day dreaming. I saw Jung kook leaning through my room's door, his hands on his pocket. Butterflies started errupting from my stomach and my heart skipped a bit, damn his effect on me. I quickly nodded and picked up my bag. He was like this everyday. He'll fetch me here, walk me to my class, we'll have lunch together then in the afternoon we'll watch a movie in a mall or I'll be in his office when he attends a meeting. I seriosuly think we should get married. "You're really spacing out." He said as he started to drive his Mustang. Should I be grateful this car is cheaper than what he gave me? I never did use it, not even once. "Sorry. Do you have any schedule this afternoon?" I asked. He slowly looked at me and he smiled. "No. Since it is Friday, I asked my Dad to look over the company so... I'll have the whole weekend with you." I slowly nodded because I think that is too much. "Remember Jung kyoo?" I opened up. He just nodded like he got over everything. "I'm not leaving Jung kook, I'll always be yours, I love you and you're so special to me." I said and I closed my eyes. "But I don't think it is necessary for you to make me your whole world. I am really happy that you gave importance to me as much as I love it, I don't want you hurting because of this set up." He stopped the car in the gutter and looked me in the eyes. "Damn Jiri. I love my sister that much. But whenever a day passes without you, your voice, your stupid silly jokes, your smile that lights up everything in me..." He trailed off, like he was looking for more descriptive words.  "I feel like I had lost Jungkyoo again. And that was worse! You're living, you are there but I cannot live a day without you anymore. I'm scared too Jiri. I had never felt this thing, I don't know what you call this but damn girl, you're not just a star for me. You're the whole damn sky." I bit my lips as my heart started to race. I beamed at him and kissed his cheeks. "I love you so much. I am so sorry." I said sincerely, he smiled at me and held my hand then drive again.

The class went well and for the last subject, our Professor is absent so I happily arranged my bag and walked over Jung kook's classrom. Which is a bulding away from us. Yes, that far. Why? Everyone who's in section B will stay in one building, that goes the same for every section. I lazily sat in a bench in front of their classroom. I looked over my phone and smiled when I saw the lock screen. It was Me and Jung kook on his father's birthday. I shook my head and and opened my phone to find a picture of sleeping Jung kook on our living room as my wallpaper. I texted my Mom saying I am going to be late. The ball rang and I stood up. Their classroom doors open and I quickly saw him walking. His hand on his pocket, the other is in strap of his bag, he was looking directly at me like he knew I was there waiting for him. I smiled at him then I noticed Jin, the boy I met at the school festival, his stare was gloomy like he was mad at something. When Jung kook reached my position, he put his arms around my shoulder and I saw Jin raising his brows passing through us. "Where do you want to go?" I just shrugged at his remark.

We ate at a restaurant and watch a movie. "The semestral break is next week." He said like he is hinting me for something. "I know." I said. He nodded and pulled me to sit on one of the benches in the mall. "I love quiet times." He said and drink his coffee. "I hate it. That is so boring." I said and he cringed at me. I shook my head because he looks so cute. As I lay my back on the chair, I looked over Jung kook. His eyes were pure black, it was sparkling and it looks like a island waiting to be discovered, his nose is really pointy, his lips has this identical shape and is fully pink, his eyelashes were full length, he has this black hair that makes him look like a God. I've seen the whole Seoul, the trees, the beaches, the mountains, the vast fields but certainly Jung kook was the finest view.