Happiest Farewell

My Gangster Love

It was a complete blur to me that I, and Jungkook is now engaged. It wasll all like but a dream. A dream come true. I love him so much and I know he does the same for me. After years of fighting for us, finally we're more than assured. "Jiri?" Mom called out as I looked myself in front of the mirror. I am wearing an all white long dress. I feel like it's a sin to be this happy... That it is a sin to be with Jungkook. I smiled bitterly. I look okay. I opened the curtains and I saw my Mom smiling at me while wearing a normal white dress. I beamed at her. She's really pretty and I'm more than glad that she's my mother. I nodded as she motioned the car waiting for us outside. I swallowed my fears and doubts as I saw Jungkook standing at the double doors of the chapel, he's wearing a clean english cut suit. As soon as I got out of the car he smiled a bit. I bit my lips as my heart strated to beat loud. I can't be this happy... Today, we lost someone.

"Jiri, Mrs. Park." Mom smiled at him too and tapped his shoulders. She walked towards the waving Mrs. Jeon. They're close and I think that is a good thing. "Are you okay?" I asked Jungkook and looked at the chapel. It's full of people, most are businessmen. In the front is Shihyun's family. Weeping and crying. They lost their only daughter. It must have hurt so bad. I don't know if I have this chance to tell them it would be alright. I feel like if I said that they would hate me more. "I'm fine. Don't be nervous. Shihyun's happy for us." He looked at me intently and I can't help but to look at him back. His eyes were full of hope- hope that I will understand everything for him. I nodded once and held his hands. This hand is owned by the man I'm going to marry, spend my life with, and build a family with. We both walked towards the front and I placed the little fruit basket we brought. "J-jungkook." Shihyun's father voice was shaky and unstable. He looked like he was crying for hours or days. Her mom is wearing a big shade to hide her eyes. "Mr. Lee, we are showing our condolences." Mr. Lee glanced at me and Jungkook quickly hold my hand and intertwined our fingers. "This is park Jiri, my wife." My eyes widened in what he called me, I have no time to notice the fast beats of my heart. I pinched his fingers lightly but he just looked at me and winked once. How can he be so light and easy? I'm gonna die from nervous! "I see... you're a really beautiful woman. No wonder Jungkook loves you so much. I would like to thank this time to thank you both. She has been happy for her last days..." Jungkook awkwardly laugh and everyone's attention was on us. "I'm sorry for her death. If only I did know... I would let Jungkook stay at her side." Now my voice broke, the idea that I will set Jungkook away for someone hurts me but I know that's the right thing to do. He just nodded and gave way for us. I prayed and Jungkook did the same. I looked for my Mom but he just signed that she will go with Jungkook mom's. I just nodded.

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook whispered and led the way to his car. He opened the front seat for me and I smiled at his gesture. My boyfriend is a gentleman. "Where do you wanna go?" I shrugged. I have no plans. I can go wherever, with him. "I have this... new condo, apartment, and a house. Would you like to visit?" I looked at him. He gasped and swallowed like something is about to break loose. But new ones? For? "For what Jungkook? Your mansion is one heck of a house, you won't need an apartment or a condo, moreover a new house." My voice is full of confusion and questions. We stopped while the traffic sign says red. He shut his eyes tightly and bit his lips. "It's for us." His voice is small and it's like he's ashamed that he bought those. "I don't know if you like to live in Seoul or in Korea. We'll move wherever you want... if you want something small and cozy, there's a condo, if you want something more comfortable and bigger there's our apartment, if you want a backyard for our children to run free... baby I bought us a house." Now his voice and firm. He sounded embarass but so sure of what he is saying. My heart was quickly covered ith warm embrace. I can't help but to get teary eyed as I dropped my jaw. I slowly shook my head, I can't believe this. He parked even though we're in the middle of the highway. ". Did that scare you? Do my plans for our future still scares you Jiri?" His voice is almost pleading. I laughed and a tear fell from my face. I cannot believe someone as perfect and lovable as him is crazy for me. I shook my head once again. Words won't come out. He unclasped his seatblets and held my arms. "Baby... Please let me hear your thoughts." I smiled and bit my lips. I love him so much! So much I think my heart will explode from it. I held his cheeks and pushed myself towards him, inches away and I can see his eyes widening.

"I love you." That's all I can say. I tilted my head and planted one swift kiss to his lips. My knees are getting jelly because of the love I am trying to give unto him. Seconds after he closed his eyes and parted his lips, I can't help but to kiss him more and he deepened the kiss. "We should seriously stop." He said biting his lips and arranging me in my seat. he hold my hand and kissed the back of my palm while lazily driving. Why? Why would he stop kissing me? I missed that the most! "Why?" My voice broke. He looked at me, amusement in his eyes. "What why?" his voice sounded like he was about to laugh. I bit my lips and then pouted. "Why will we... stop?" I can't find any other words. He laughed a bit. "Jesus Christ sweet baby, I could take you here right now if we won't stop kissing. I might do you here, you know. That would not be appropriate." I dropped my jaw in shock and looked at him. What was that? Jungkook is thinking of what? he glanced at me and then touched my chin to close my mouth. "I wouldn't deflower you here in my car. I love you so much for that to happen." Now I feel like my soul has left me. I'm sure I am red as tomato! I punched him and he just laughed. 'Damn... this is the happiest farewell I ever did for a friend. I'm so happy with you I think I can die peacefull right now." Now his voice is serious and sincere. I can't help but to sigh and admire the most beautiful view South Korea can have. Jeon Jungkook, I love you very much.