Melissa Kang

My Gangster Love

"Jungkook!" Jiri shouted and jumped from her seat as the bowl of popcorns spilled thru the carpeted floor of Jungkook's room. She ran and opened her arms widely, ready to hug him as he smiled and did the same. He lifted her a bit and kissed her on the cheeks. "I missed you." he instantly said, Jiri kissed him on the lips and said she did the same too. "I got something for you." They both said in unison. Jungkook laughed a bit, not believing Jiri was wearing his white shirt and boxer and his home slippers. It was like a dream, he said to himself. "What was it?" Jungkook asked as Jiri clinged her arms on Jungkook's arms leading him outside his room and into the kitchen. "Tenen!" Jiri made a big smile and a wink as she put the plate of cupcakes in front of Jungkook. She looked at him as he stared at the red velvet cupcakes. Smiling, he pulled Jiri and made her sat in his lap enveloping her waist into a hug and resting his chin into her shoulders. "You baked this?" She nods as blood rushes into her face. "Thank you baby. I love you." Jungkook said as he slowly fished the anklet on his pocket. "Here. Wear this." Standing up and letting Jiri sit on the chair, he reached for her right foot touching it gently. Jiri shivered at the sight of Jungkook kneeling in front of her but she can't do anything. She was so astoned, that the King in his field, the Prince in their house, the Mr. Everything in their school, is kneeling in front of her, smiling like an idiot. She thanked Jungkook as she saw what it is. "I love you, more." She answered and hugged Jungkook tightly. Just when Jungkook's about to kiss Jiri, Stephan interrupted.

"What was it?" Jungkook sound pissed but Stephan only motioned the waiting room. "Who's there?" Jungkook asked as he held Jiri's hand playing with her fingers. Stephan didn't answer so Jungkook pulled Jiri with her in the waiting room. There stood a girl, wearing a tight fitting black dress which only reached three inches below her , her blonde hair was loosed and is curly in the end, her five inch heels made her look more fascinating. Looking to the couple who just got in the waiting room, she raised her brows at the sight of the intertwined hands of Jungkook and Jiri. She looked at Jiri intently, who has her hair in messu\y bun, an oversized shirt, a very short boxer and a big slipper all of cours which is of Jungkook's. "Excuse me, you haven't arranged an appointment with me. But please feel free to seat." Jungkook motioned the table and chair in the middle of the waiting room. Her face was fierce, with her piercing eyes, pointy nose and a very red lips she sure looks liek a Goddess. Jungkook pulled a chair for Jiri and she smiled to him, Jungkook being an insensitive jerk he kissed Jiri on the cheeks gaining a gasp from the unknown guest. "Yah! Jinjja? Jugule?" Jiri joked as Jungkook sat beside him, again intertwining their hands and plcing it on top of the table. "You are?" Jungkook asked as their maids filled teh table with teast and pastries. "I want the red velvet cupcake on the kitchen counter please." Jungkook said and winked thru Jiri, Jiri rolling her eyes. That earned them a fake cough from the guest.

"Jungkookie." The voice of the woman sent chills thru Jiri. It feels like she has known him for quite some time, she though. "Don't call me that, Miss?" Jungkook asnwered in a very polite yet annoyed tone. "Kang." What the hell is she doing and who is she, Jungkook questioned hisself. "What do you need Miss Kang? As you can see I just got home from Airport and we need our quality time." Jiri dropping her jaw hit Jungkook lightly causing Jungkook to frown. "be polite." Jiri whispered and Jungkook almost rolled his eyes. "Come on Jungkook, I'm Melissa Kang. I'm your future wife and I don't like seeing you being that sweet with another girl. You can dispatch her now."

 

Melissa Kang.

19 years old.

Heir to the Kang Incorporations- which is known to be the top 4 leading merchandise producer in Europe.

Bestfriend of Jungkyoo...