You used me.

My Gangster Love

He was busy locking the door behind him while I was panting hard and trying to even my breath. I sat on one of the benches and wiped my sweats. He slowly walked towards me and sat on the parallel bench. I stared at him. “Why did you bring me here?” I asked, confused. He slowly looked at me. “I want to escape those girls. They’ve been nothing but trouble.” He answered nonchantly. I slowly took out my phone and took a picture of him in sweat but, yet very undeniably hot. “Sorry for not answering your call.” I said with a small voice. “I just said that to let them think I have a girl, which was really nothing. They are getting on my nerves and I cannot handle a group of you.” He said. “Group of me?” I asked. “Yeah. You… meaning someone who really wants to be my girlfriend. Someone who chases me.” He answered like it was so disgusting. I curled my lips into my mouth and slowly nodded. Someone who wishes to be his girlfriend. “I have my next class.” He said and stood up. I stand up too and tied my hair because it is really getting hot in the shower room. He glared at me and I don’t get why so I just shrugged. I walked in front of her so I was kind of dumbstruck when he undid the tie in my hair and throw the pony on the trash bin. “I told you, don’t tie your hair.” I gasped and composed myself. “Okay.” I answered and go out of the room.

“Where have you been?” Sky asked as he sat beside me in the court. I just shrugged but a smile is plastered on my face. “You’re being weird, Red. Not really cool. I miss your old aura.” He said while drinking on his Gatorade. “You are no more the Scary Scarlet.” Pain added I just told them to stop picking on me or I’ll punch them in here. They tickled me until I told them I’m freaking serious and glared at them. “Jiri…” A small voice called from behind our back so we all turned to look at the person. “I…I…I am Lee Seungri. I’m from Class 1-C. I’m a big fan of Jung kook and I heard you were his girlfriend.” Sky and Pain looked at me jaw dropped and I rolled my eyes at them. I smiled sweetly at the girl. “Uh, why?” I asked and drink Sky’s Gatorade. “Are you cheating on him?” And I almost puke. We three laughed hard. “I… I’m not cheating.” I said between laughter. “I love him so much, far from what you guys think so drop the thoughts.” I said and turned my back. “Pain? I’ll borrow Fling.” He nodded and handed me the keys.

“Lover boy!” I shouted and Jung kook looked at me. He looks pissed. I walk faster so I can cope up with his pace. “Jung kookie. What’s up?” I asked all smiley. “Stop it.” He said. “Stop what?” I asked and I tilted my head. “You… you are just like everyone.” I gaped at his face. He walked again so I held his arm tightly. “What are you talking about?” I asked confused. “Stop pretending!” He shouted so everyone’s attention was all on us. I kinda get scared so I lose my grip on him. I ran as I was trying to recover on his pace. “Come here.” I said and pulled him, this time I used my real strength and made sure he would never let go. “Go in.” I said as I opened the shot gun sit. I don’t know what’s with him but he did obliged. “What’s happening? Why are you suddenly like that?” I asked as I drive and left the parking. “I saw you.” He trailed off. “With Jimin. It’s not that I am jealous, but Jimin has been one of the sons of our strong rival. And… I think you want me to be your boyfriend to get the files and plans and pass it to Jimin. Your real boyfriend.” I wanted to laugh because he really did sound jealous but I let my humor pass.

“Jungkook…” I said seriously and hold his hand using my free hand. I’m good at driving. “I am really happy you sound jelly. But please, Sky, I mean Jimin was one of the best friend I could have. He’s rich, yes. He really did have a lot of money. But he is really humble. He don’t even ask us for favor. In the Vanderoughs, what’s on your family stays in your family. We could help but we won’t do tricking of people.” I said and pinch his hand a little. He slowly nodded and looked outside the window. I glanced at him and almost want to die for seeing him blushing. “You know, I really like you.” I said and smiled. He looked at me and slapped my hand off his hand. “Limits.” He said and I almost laughed. “You’re being a woman! I should be the one telling you that.” I said. He shook his head and closed his eyes. “You are courting me. As far as I remember.” He said while trying to rest. “You are reconsidering. I thought you hate me?” I asked but he just shrugged. “Text Stephan to where we are going. I’ll take a nap. Don’t go too far away. Take me where… I can be me.” He said. “Use my phone.” He added. I smirked as I know; we are getting into the next level. I know just more things and endless pursuing. Jung kook would really be mine.

AN: Every once in a while. I’ll try to have Jung kook’s POV on the story. It was his POV and story on over the chapters you didn’t heard from him. Next chap would be his POV. I’ll update two times for the continuing of the story. J Thank you for reading! ♥