Third Person's POV

My Gangster Love

Third Person's POV

A very smart looking girl walks up to the airport, taking her sunglasses off as flashes of camera greets her. Maintaining her face, she nods at her butler. Looking around, she sighed internally. "Doesn't he know I'm back?" She asked as soon as her butler reached her, getting her luggage away from her hands and bowing. "He's at Jeju right now." She nods in disapproval and fished her phones in her pocket. "Still same number, right?" Dialing his phone number, her eyebrows raised.

Jungkook's busy arranging his last proposal, after calling Jiri he has free his hand from his phone and focused hisself on the conference. Just few more hours, baby. He thought as he touched the 18k gold infinity anklet with diamonds around it that he bought for his girl. "Young master, your phone's been ringing for quitse some time." he just nodded as he typed more on his laptop and looking over his phone that's a meter away from him. He has neglected and ignored every call passing through his phone. The time of proposal came and he did what he do best, gaining and winning the investor's taste.

Meanwhile, Jiri was busy baking cupcakes for Jungkook. Her Mom was out with Mrs. Yumi, so she decided to just spent hours of trying to bake for Jungkook. He'll be home later, I should prepare. She thought as she arranged the details in her cupcakes.

Mr. Kim and Shihyun, was busy arguing about Jungkook. Shihyun can't get through Jungkook and her father knows how much love Shihyun has for Jungkook. So he said he'll help her out. Trying to research about Jungkook's girl, he's willing to lay all his cards just to keep Shihyun happy.

Jin, in the prison was trying to move on. Finally, from the heartbreaks, tears, sadness, and self-pity he has brought to hisself. He's going to do better. For that was what Jungkyoo would like him to do. He would be Jungkyoo's boyfriend. Sympathetic, sweet, gentle and really kind. He would be back to the original Jin. The lovable Jin. The Jin he used to be.