Something about the way

My Gangster Love

Jungkook's POV

Everyone clapped as the old Kim started talking. I don't really care much on what he says. I stared at the wine glass and think of new strategies to search for Jiri. Well, strategy my . I just need to find her everywhere. "Did you heard what he said?" I shook my head. "I don't care." I bluntly said. "He just cancelled your deal." he said mocking me. "So? Investors are infinite for my company. I had lots in China, New York and Japan. What's the fuss?" He shook his head. "Damn, you're arrogant aren't you?" I smirked at him. I hate people who told me who I am. "Well, I have something to be arrogant of." I said as I stood up, walking to the mini bar of the venue. "The strongest." The bartender nodded and gave me a shot. I quickly drank it making my throath dry and in heat. "Aish." I cussed some more as my phone started to ring.

3rd person's POV

"Well I woul like you to know, my adopted son who accomplished every single milestone the Kim Inc had, Kim Seok Jin." Everyone clapped as the young man smiled at them, he walked through the stage all smiling. He's eyeing one person this time. He's ordering something in the bar. Good for you, you'll need it. He said. "First, I would like to thank my Dad for giving me this oppurtunity. Since then, I really want to become rich. Not because of money but because I have this dream that there'll be no more poor person in Korea. I would like you to meet the only girl behind my success. The one who made me think of this goal..." He trailed off her name as he was sure he had catch Jungkook's attention. Jungkook looked at the stage, in expectation and confusion. He don't know why does he want to find who the girl is, his phone kept ringing and he is completely ignoring it. He now answered it as Jin describe more of the girl. "Hello?" Jungkook said his voice is rapsy. "Young Master we had found..." Jin's voice and Stepahn's filled his ears "Park Jiri." He dropped his phone, jaw dropped and teary eyed. In the stage stands the love of her life. Her long hair was curled and was put into one side, she was wearing a black and white simple dress, maked up in heavy ones she looks like a villain. She smiled at everyone. That's the smile I missed for so long. "She didn't cheat and used me right?" he asked himself slowly approaching the stage.

"Thank you Jin-ah! Hello everyone." Her soft voice filled Jungkook's deadly life as he smiled weakly. Damn, that voice drives me crazy. Jung kook stared at her, making her looked at Jungkook. Her heart doubled it's race and she don't know why but her stomach feels like there are insects. She tried to smiled at the young man who's staring at her but instead a tear fell her eye. Why do I feel so sad for him? And why do I feel this excited seeing him? She questioned her inner self. "Jiri." Jungkook's small voice broke down. He shook his head. She used me! Damn this woman. She has a relationship with him?! Jungkook started walking away, Jiri eyeing her. "Don't go." She didn't know but she has this urge to tell him not to go. Jungkook picked up his phone, calling Stephan to drive her home. "Let's go babe." She nodded as Jin pulled her out of the stage.

"Young master, she was with-" Jungkook cut him off. "I don't want to hear about her anymore." He said then lay his back on the leather sit of the car. Making him remember how Jiri sits on his car. Closing his eyes, He shook his head. Flashbacks of the event flooded his mind. There's something about the way she walks, she talks and even she dress and smiles. It's like she's not My Jiri. Not the Jiri I know and the Jiri I used to have. She's now a woman, I used to know.