Under one roof

My Gangster Love

"Young Master." I rolled over my comforter and lay still. "Young Master." Now it's a bit louder. "Young Master." I slowly moan in annoyance as I tried to open my eyes. "Get out." I said as I covered my face with pillow. I'm sleeping, can't you see? "Jeon Jungkook." Jeez, won't they stop bothering a sleeping man? "Hmm..." I made a sound as I tried to sleep more. "Jungkook get up!" They tugged at my comforter trying to make me stand up. "What is the matter? It's Saturday for Christ's sake! Let me sleep more!" I said, I looked over Stephan who has a shocked exprerssion, our maids looks like they're in terror. "Bull."get out of my bed, looking for my slippers. I should be damn happy because Jiri and I were good, but please my sleeping time is so precious. "Jeon Jungkook, don't shout like that." Mom said as she stared at me her hands on her waist. I nodded, I don't have time for arguments. I brushed my teeth and arranged my hair then picked up nice pair of clothes. "What's with the early morning call?" I asked as I sat down in our 12 seater dining table. We're three but we have a seat for a dozen. I yawned as I get some pancakes and maple syrup. "Can you get my phone upstairs? I forgot something." I asked our maid and she bowed. "There's this convention next week..." Dad started and I dopped my utensils. No, not again. "I won't be going anywhere." I said as I took a sip in my pure pineapple juice. Cringing my nose I drink cold water. The maid handed me the phone and I quickly texted Jiri. "I need you to go." Dad's voice was firm and actually very serious. I shook my head as I typed some message for Jiri again. "Son, we understand how you are fearing for everything you and Jiri went through but we can't just let the company..." Mom trailed off. I looked at her in the eyes. "You knew me Mom. I already said no." I said as I picked up a bacon strip. "Please." She said as she touched my hand, looking at Dad I sighed. "You know how much I love you two, but I really won't go anywhere after the incident." Mom smiled at me, I know she understands. "Jiri and her Mom can live here while you were away..." Dad said in a matter of fact. raising my brows I looked at them. "How many days?" I asked. Dad shrugged. "Just three to four days." He said, I nodded as I drink my juice. "Fine. I'll fetch them now!"I got my coat from our rack and winked at Mom. 

"Anybody home?" I knocked on their door twice. "Auntie?" I called "Park Jiri?" After few seconds the door opened to an estranged Jiri. I almost chuckled at her appearance. Her hair is really messy and you can see white stain on her face. Was that dried saliva? "Yah!" She said as she jumped from her place. I smiled at her showing a food box. She looked at me in wide eyes then quickly covered her face running towards their kitchen shouting help from her mom. "You arrived so early. She barely slept." Her Mom said as she put plates. "What do you mean?" I asked her curious. "Well she was shouting 'Yah Jeon Jungkook get out of my head' the whole night." She said as a matter of factly tone. I shook my head then smiled. "Really?" Auntie just nodded and I laughed softly. "Good morning." She said, her cheeks fully blushed. We ate as We also talked about things. "Where do you want to go?" I asked her while walking to the car. "Anywhere." She said sweetly as she entered the car. "Drive us to the office Stephan." Stephan nodded and she looked so hyped up. "Let's take a selca!" She said as she took out her phone. Clearly, I replaced her iphone by a simple smart phone after her incident with Jin. We posed for pictures and after some time we arrived at the offcie. "Do you want to change to coat Young Master?" I nodded at Stephan as he got things from the back. "How do I look?" She asked as I wear my coat. "Stunning. Let's go?" I asked as I saw how her cheeks turned bright red. "Mr. Jeon." Everyone greeted me as they bowed at me. Well me, being me I didn't even nod. "You need to be kinder." She whispered. "Why? Don't you like my attitude?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head "It's just that..." She's struggling for words. "I don't care about other people Jiri. I thought you know that by now?" I asked her as I pressed 40th in the levator. "Well, maybe befor I knew it." She said as she smiled at me. I saw it, how the pain flashes through her eyes. "You like me before because I am so arrogant that I don't talk if it is not about business." I stated to lighten the mood. "Really? I did?" She asked looking shocked. "You liked me too much you even stalked me." I looked eveywhere but her trying not to laugh. "Yah! I didn't." She said trying to calm down. "You can ask everyone then."

"Wow!" She said as we entered my office, taking off my coat and plopping my down my swivel chair I started to turned around only to find her looking at the building around the office. I took a picture of her and stared at her staring at the lights. I opened my laptops as I scanned a thousand of paper works. Opening each one of them and reading it all. "You should work hard." She said then sat in the chair in front of my office. "I'll wait for you, I want to watch you working." She said as she winked at me. Shaking my head I kicked so my swivel chair is a bit away from my table. "Come here." I said as I tapped my lap. "W-what?" She asked blushing. "Sit here." I said as I tapped my lap again. She shook her head. "Come on Jiri." I said as I pulled her wrist from the other side. She sat down carefully as I wrapped my armys around her waist resting my chin on her shoulders. "Can I kiss you from here?" I asked looking at her. "Y-yah. What are you talking about?" My heart beats fast as I looked at her this close. Damn , don't tell me I'm smitten. "I'll do what I want." I said as I planted soft kiss on her neck. "Jungkook-ah." I felt her shaking as I kissed her cheeks. "Hmm?" I asked as I put butterflies kisses in her face and neck. "Jiri. You and Me will stay under one roof from now on." I said as I tighten my arms around her now the back of her ears.

 

AN: Fine I know this looks os matured but let's take it in... Jungkook is a filthy rich arrogant CEO who's so experienced in girl. Anyway, I WATCHED THEM LIVE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS A M A Z I N G. Jungkook lookes 10000000000x better in personal srsly.