Good night.

My Gangster Love

It was now past 7 and Jungkook didn't even sent me a blank message so I was kind of stranded here in the gutter. Pain called and asked why did I took too much time fetching 'My Prince' as they dubbed. I told him, we were kinda busy so he really needs to wait for me.

*Beep beep*

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Go home. Sorry, late.

I gaped at my phone. Omg! His first text. I squeaked as I save the message in my archive. I don't know but I really felt neglected and discouraged when he told me he hates me, but there was something inside of me that is saying I really need to pursue him and he's magical. I think I am already attched. . Just got my luck, huh? He really got me wrapped around his fingers. I was all smiling when I returned Fling and when I arrived home.

"Mom?" I called out. This is unusual. Every light was turned off and I got this big time bad feeling in my chest. "Mom? Are you here?" I slowly entered the house as I picked out my 950 on my pocket. , who messed with my family deserve a punch from every Vanderoughs. I quickly pressed the scheduled message and sent it to the 4 morons, saying, "Code 4. House. On raid." I walked through the living room and spotted the messed cabinets and flipped tables and shattered vases. "MOM! ." I quickly entered the bathroom to find nothing. I breathed heavily and shook my head. Nobody knows where I live except the four. What kind of stupidity is this? Why don't they threat me? Why Mom?

"J-jiri." I heard a small voice coming from my closet and I quickly opened it. I saw Mom crying helplessly and shaking. I put down my knife and I hugged her tight and kissed her temple. "What happened? Who did this?" She just sobbed and shook her head. "Big men came. They, they're looking for money. They said we really need to pay our debts or they would kill us. It was really big, Jiri. We didn't make enough even for the half. It was 500 million won. What should we do?" I hugged her tight as I heard the morons entering the house. "Code 6!" And they all rushed to me. I let my Mom fall asleep and we fixed the cabinets and the whole house. We threw things which can't be used anymore and I prepared Ramen for them.

"Do you want me to lend you money, Jiri?" Pain said and Sky said he could lend me some too. But I love them as much as I love Mom. I don't want to have debts on my friends for that, I think would only loosen our bond on each other. "Stop it. I need to find a job..." I said trailing off. Pain smiled and I think it was agood idea too. "My dad is giving away scholarships. But in return, you should have me monitored. You'll be studying in SOPA too. So I think it was a good plan. You can study and you can earn up to 200 american dollars a week and Jungkook study there too, you could always see him. I'm your friend, and you know what I can do. So don't really need the monitoring thing." We all nodded and Sky said he'll fetch me tomorrow morning so I can meet with Pain's father.

I sighed as I laid my back on my bed. I checked my phone and saw Pain, Nightmare and Dread saying they're home. Sky never texted me. Not ever. So I texted them thank you and good bye. I bit my lips as I once again checked Jungkook's earlier message. I can't help but to smile. I think my boyfriend is really cold. Oh! I forgot, soon to be boyfriend!

To: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Good night. I had a rough night. We got invaded. But nevertheless, sleep tight and hope you dream of me.

I smiled and planned to sleep but the beep of my phone doesn't help me.

From: Namjachingu Jungkookie

Good night too. Sleep tight and, take care.

I squeaked as I covered my face with my pillow.