I need to know

My Gangster Love

AN: Please, kindly play Let Me Know by BTS while reading this chap :) 

I woke up in the scent of pizza cooking through the house. I sighed. Mom really liked making my favorite foods when I'm down. Oh yeah, she don't know Jiri has this amnesia. She always think we're having a bad time in our relationship. "Good Morning!" She greeted me nicely as bacon and cheese pizza fed my eyes. I just nodded at her and dad and didn't even have the gut to smile. I always see Jiri in school, what is really bothering me is that she's been so quiet and she always look scared of something. I don't know but that Jin ain't treating my girl right. "You're like that when Jungkyoo died..." Dad trailed off as he sipped his coffee. Everything flashes in my mind and I just shook my head. "You eat up Jungkook, it would be fine soon. Jiri is a great girl." Mom said as she placed a slice on my vread. "You have this ball thingy today right?" I nodded and ate a slice. "We bought you a new suit. It was in your favorite color, red." I tried to smile but it ended up into a awkward acknowledgement. "I'll get ready." They nodded as they looked at me. I quickly took my bath, wore the suit and let everything in me dies as I again, step into the school which reminds me so much of everything.

I stared at them as they made their way to the red carpet. A tear almost fell. Damn, this hurts like hell huh? Seeing her smiling through the photographers, holding tight into that man's arm and looking so fine, while here I am sitting alone and lonely. Isn't this so unfair? "Jungkook..." Woman voice trailed off in my ears. I looked at her and I raised my brows. I don't have time for anyone. "Would you like to be my date for today?" She asked as a blushed escaped her. I smirked. I remember Jiri telling me she wants to go out with me. Everything in my surrounding just reminds me of her. How could I forget a person who gave me so much to remember? In the end, I shook my head and she looks like dying in pain and embarassment. Let's call it quits world. If the people I love don't love me back, I'll break girl's heart who like me that much. They won't be happy if I am not. 'Pabo, that's bad.' I heard Jiri's voice as she hit my head hard. Damn, even in my thought? She bewitched me so much I can't pull her off this time. 

I looked over them again, trying to love her from afar. She was looking at Jin earnestly, waiting for him to look back at her too. When you're with me, you won't wait to let me look back at you. 'Cause I'll only see you Jiri. I sighed as my chest tightens and the pain in my chest won't stop.I stood up, walking briskly to her table, pulling her up and away from her man. "What's wrong with you?!'" She exclaimed as she looked at me with such disgust. I stared at her. Damn those eyes, they got my heart beating wild. The insects in my stomach got awaken by her voice causing me to almost stutter. "Jiri..." I trailed off as I pushed her lightly on the wall of the abandoned classroom, placing bot of my hands in her side, she's now trapped. "Why do you keep doing this to me?" I asked as my voice broke down. This really hurts. I lost Jungkyoo and I thought no other thing can hurt me like that, but damn this freaking break up hurts me a million times. "D-doing what?" She asked innocently. "Right. If you don't want me in your life then-" She cut me off by planting a soft kiss on my lips. I stared at her dumb founded. My heart goes faster than ever and I feel like I am ready to burst into my feelings. "Look Mister, I didn't mean to kiss you. There's something inside of me that really wants to..." She shook her haed as she trailed off. "Get back with me." I said as I leaned over to kiss her but I gained a push in response. "Stop what you are feeling and let's drop everything." She said as tears flow her cheeks. Astoned I didn't know what to do. In panic, I hugged her hard and I heard her sobbing through my clothes. "Stop it whoever you are..." She said in between sobs. "You're hurting me." She said as she lightly hit my chest. It slowly crept to me, the agony that started almost two months ago. In a blink of an eye, I lose the very person I always wanted to keep. I smiled as tears fell through my eyes. "That's all I need to know." I said as I let her go, turning my back on her. Wishing our story never happened."I'll always love you, I just need to know that I am causing you suffering tehn I'll leave you alone." I hope my last word would wake My Jiri up.

 

AN: STOP JUNGKOOK! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! T^T 3