A dinner for two

My Gangster Love

The night went by. And all I got was a call from Jimin. Yes, only from him. I started to sobbed as I wipe my own tears. ing crazy! I shouldn't even said 'no' to him. The night passed, and not even a single message with "I'm home" came from the man I expected the most to care. I was walking the school hall way. Today, we're gonna claim our report cards. I don't know if Jungkook's going to school. I don't want to care. I don't even wanna think of him. He replaced me!

I was sitting in a bench, waiting for Pain and Sky. I looked at everyone. Others are happy while some are disappointed. I looked at my report card and sighed. Atleast I passed every subject. But I don't think I can continue studying. I should full time work for Mom and our debts. One semester in this prestigious school is enough to get hired in a decent job. I was busy staring into nothing but then he came along. He was walking, like he always walked back then. You can see his confidence and manliness. He grew a bit taller and her shoulders are now broader. What does he do in Japan? I stiffened as his eyes landed onto me. He maintained his serious look but his eyes got heavier. It's like he's angry and irritated by what he's seeing. He really do like making me uncomfortable. He really stared unto me. Not even smiling or showing any emotions. I know by now, I look like a ripe tomato. Getting redder and redder as he take each step. I almost jumped in shock when my phone beeped in tone. I quickly answered it. "Hello?" The line was pretty noisy, someone kept on shouting something. "Hello?" I repeated as I eyed Jungkook nearing the bench where I am sitting. A girl, who's a bit taller than me, has short pretty hair and who looks like an angel is running towards him, she called his name and he looked back. Jungkook looked back... and then he smiled... he smiled... I was pretty much in the verge of crying when I heard a familiar voice "YAH! PARK JIRI! I MISS YOU!" I was astound. I didn't know what to entertain first. The hurting feeling that I'm seeing Jungkook with another girl or the excitement because Taehyung called. "Kim Taehyung..." My voice was almost a plea as Jungkook and his new girl passed by me.

"Jiri-ah! Where are you?" His voice is always loud and cheerful "A-ah... SOPA." I said and smiled a bit, trying to get my together. "I'll pick you up!" I just nodded, I don't even know what to tell him. Damn, it hurts. So ing bad. Back then, I was his sunshine. He'll only smile to me or react to me. I was his princess! I am his world! I am everything he sees! I am his ing girl! After a minute I saw Sky and Pain smiling at me, waving their report cards. "We passed. When will you enroll?" Yoongi asked me but I just shrugged. I don't know. I won't know. I can't  do this... "Are you okay?" Jimin asked but I think that triggers it. A tear fell and I saw Yoongi sighing, handing me his hanky. "Jiri, you're our baby... You're every girl sister we ever hoped for. Please. Don't make this hard for everyone. Let's be happy, like always. Let's be funny and crazy, all of us in the Vanderoughs." Jimin sighed as he hugged me tight. I stopped crying and then laughed at their grades. I got higher than them/ "We told you not to cry, we never told you to pretend happy." Yoongi sighed as he shook his head. "I'm sorry. Please bare with me." They both nodded and patted my head. "Shall we drop you off? We need to go." I quickly shook my head. Taehyung is coming here. I don't know why he likes being around me, even after I hurt him. And it's been a year and months for him not even seeing me. Does he still like me? I smiled and waved at them as they both ride their luxurious cars. Damn, I miss driving. "Jiri." Taehyung's vouice was still deep and clear. I smiled at him a bit as I saw him with a long stemed red rose. "How are you?" He smiled and I can't help but to wonder why is he so gorgeous and handsome. I jumped off the bench and he clapped his hands. "Yah! What a stunt! You'll teach me that, won't you?" I shook my head and pinched his cheeks. "How's..." I drop my sentence. I don't even know where he went off. "Amsterdam?" He asked and I bit my lips then nodded. "I'll tell you but before that..." He smiled cheekily and put my arms around his. "Let's have a dinner for two!" I laughed a bit. At least, I got friend. Right?