Dark

My Gangster Love

The next day, I woke up from one of the room. It's bed is big and fluffy. I want to sleep more but I remembered I am now with Jungkook. I happily brushed my teeth and wore hoodies after my plain shirt and pajamas. "Good morning." He greeted while he was sipping his coffee, reading his newspaper in white t-shirt and black trouser pants. "Good morning, you should have waken me up." I said as I looked at the dining table filled with breakfast. "You're tired and I can cook. So, I didn't bother waking you up." Then he put down his newspaper, his stare was bold but emotionless. "Okay. Thank you for cooking." I said then sat down on the chair in front of him. "I'll take my bath. I have meeting at 9." he said then stood up. Why is he grumpy? "Are you mad?" I asked then followed him in room. "Back off. I'll take my bath. You eat there." He commands and slammed the bathroom's door in my face. I shrugged and sighed. I can't read him off. I ate Bacon and benedict's egg, which is really good. He is a good cook! "Jiri! Where did you put my ties?" I jumped in the couch as I heard him groaning in panic and anger. "I- I put it in the middle drawer." I stummered because of the stir slowly building up inside me. "I like my clothes arranging from colors to colors. Don't do this. I hate it." He said then put on his tie. "Would you like some help?" I asked, hesitant. He shook his head. "I've been doing this since I am 9, and you're not there." He grabbed his coat and his file case and went off the door. I ran to catch up with his pace. I can't even breathe easily. My chest is starting to tight and my eyes are slowly getting blurry. Don't tell me he'll drop me off like that? "Jung kook..." I said as my voice crack down. "What's wrong?" I asked. It feels so nostalgic. Like we did this chasing before. "You stay in the suite, I'll come back home late." He said without even looking at me. I smiled weakly as I said take care and good bye. 

I felt stupid after he left. I mean, why did I ever let him go that easy? I sighed and kicked one of the pillows and turned the TV on. I changed the channel and watched Phineas & ferb while busy munching the food he cooked. I groaned because of boredom. Damn , what should I do? I can't go out. I didn't even know where to go! I took a bath and re arranged his clothes. I stared at the Disney Channel all day long until 7pm. "I can't wait any longer. I'll tour the hotel, then." I picked up my wallet and new iPhone 6 plus, which he brought because he has the same. I opened the door and the breeze outside was so different. Ugggh, I hate Jung kook today! Aish. As I toured the hotel, I took pictures of things and furnitures. I even took selfies and laughed at my silly poses. "Hi." Someone said behind my back as I looked over the infinity pool of the hotel. "Hey." I said back as I recognized it was Jin. "What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling. Thank God someone to talked to! "Well... just visiting?" He said then I rasied my brows. "Rich kid." I remarked. He laughed anxiuosly. "Oh. I just got." I just shrugged because I didn't really get it. My phone vibrated and I saw it was in low battery. "I think I need to go back." I said then walked pass through him. "Oh Jiri, you take care." I don't know why but shivers of coldness run through my spine when he said that. I just nodded and quickly got in the elevator, as the elevator closed I saw him smirking and staring at me. I gulped because of fear. What do you need Jin?

"Where have you been?" The air breaking voice filled my ears as soon I entered the suite. "Well, I..." I struggled for more words as he slowly approached me, loosening his tie and taking it off. He's s a beast and mind you, y. "I had a tour." I said bravely then walked just before I could pass he held my arm. "Girl, you know you drive me crazy. Now stop driving me insane." He said then pulled my arm and hugged me tightly. "Jungkook, I can't understand your mood." I said then pushed him hard causing us to split fom the hug. "I'm mad. I reviewed your old phone's messages and saw your chitchat with that Taehyung. Kimmie Alien, huh?" he said and run his arms slowly into my waist. "He's a good friend." I blushed because I remembered Taehyung confessing to me. "Is he really a friend?" He whispered through my ears. I was sure we are going to kiss so I closed my eyes adn leaned unto him. Moments passed and I never felt his lips on mine. "I ordered chinese for dinner. I'll change." Then he let me go, earning me a gasp of embarassment and yearning. "No kiss for a bad girl." He said as he winked at me. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I said then took off my shoes throwing it into his direction, which I missed then he laughed. That stupid kid! Aish.

Two weeks passed and that was our set-up. He'll left me in the suite and surely comes home at 8. So what I do is to wake up early then cook for him, iron his suits and ties then arranged everything for him. After he left, I'll watch TV and eat then have my nap and watch TV again until he arrived. Ocassionaly, we'll text for a hour or until he would give his proposals to other companies. I am now taking my bath singing N.O by Bangtan Boys. That boys were hot as lava. As I took off my clothes I noticed red marks on my undies. Oh sht! It's my time of the month. I quickly got tissues and wet tissues rolled on top of my undie. I need to buy pads. I doubled my short then wear sweatpants and plain shirt. I texted Jungkook too. Gonna buy pads. I love you. Don't get mad. Where is the fckin store? I cussed million times in my head as I saw no sign of any convinience store inside the grand hotel. I shook my head, I quickly ran to the hotel's entrance and saw in parallel of it was a convinience store. I sisghed in relief. I got out the hotel and smiled happily when I saw the convinience store one more time. I quickly looked up the stoplight and saw it was red. I ran for the convinience store when I heard honking of a car, looking sideways to sideways I saw a bus increasing its speed and not taking time to pull a break. I gulped as numbness start hitting my feet up through my body. , I need to move. I groaned as I felt so much intensity and pain hit my side and I felt myself being thrown in the air. I smacked my head hard and I felt blood crawling in my hair strands. I slowly opened my eyes, my vision getting blurred, "Jung..." I tried to speak but everything inside of me breaks. "Kook." then I saw Jin staring at me then the darkness at me wholly.