Welcome to the Vanderoughs.

My Gangster Love

"NO!" I quickly shouted at Jung kook's face. He just sat down and chewed some Pizza. Nightmare laughed at me. "Why can't he join Red? Let's try you up, little boy. Follow me." Pain said and Jung kook stand up following them. "You..." I said in serious tone, pointing a finger in Dread's chest "Stop pissing him off. Just stop it!" I said pissed off. Dread gave me a glare and I rolled my eyes at him. "You seriously think that he is more important than the friendship we have?" He asked. I shook my head. "If we're really friends Dread, stop playing around Jung kook. He's so important to me. Just, back off." I followed them to the yard and saw the whole Vanderoughs in circle. In their middle was Jung kook, Pain, Sky and the derp Nightmare. I walked in the middle and Pain winked at me. I shook my head in disapproval. "Okay." Sky cleared his throath. Every Vanderoughs fell quiet and I faced palm. "This Jung kook, wants to join the gang." Then I heard whistles and booing which I quickly killed with a glare. "I'll let the weakest fight him first. He needs to beat 3 of you guys and two of us." Pain said and sat on one of the chair. Every Vanderoughs back off and looked at each other, asking who to fight Jung kook. I quickly approached him. "You don't need to do this." I said fidgetting. "Nah. My life is bored. This ain't that bad, right? You don't kill people." He said and I quickly answered no. "Let's start?" Nightmare asked and pulled me with them.

One of the boys studying Junior High walked near Jung kook. Jungkook took off his uniform's coat and did some exercise. . Just got real! The boy quickly attacked Jung kook but Kie did dodge him, holding his arm and turning it to his back earning the boy a loud scream of pain. The boy fell to the ground and Jung kook picked him up buy his hand, raising him in the air a bit and throwing him against other Vanderoughs. One down. "Go Kookie!" I said and he looked at me cooly. I smiled at him and Pain covered my mouth. "Stop it Jiri. They'll think we're being bias." I slowly nodded. One big man approached Jung kook. He backed a bit and started exercising his nec. He kciked the boy 45 degrees, making the boy rolled in stomach pain. Bet he can't even breathe. The boy slowly got up but Jungkook kicked him under his chin causing him to cough blood. Two down. I gigled like a child and looked at Nightmare who's taking off his coat. "You'll fight him?" he nodded smiling. "Me and Sky!" He said and winked at me. I just gaped at them. Uggh! The third boy was I think average, he have a nice body. Cuts and work outs are visible on his body. He aggresively punched Jung kook, who's able to sat down a bit and pucnhed him in the stomach. He rolled in the floor and quickly stand up when Jungkook put a feet in his hands and we heard cracking. That hurts, I thought. He turned the boy over and kicked him in the stomach making the boy shout 'stop'. And I smirked.

"You can have a minute break." Nightmare said but Jung kook shook his head. Nightmare shrugged and approached Jung kook slowly. I know this technique. He was about to punch Jung kook on the face when Jung kook tuned 360 degrees and kicked him hard on the upper chest. "Fck." Nightmare shouted and laughed a bit. "Didn't know you can do that. Good thing huh?" He asked and Jung kook smirked. "Better than this?" Jung kook asked and I was so shocked he spun while sitting making Nightmare tripped and kicking him in the stomach earning a gasp from everyone. Jung kook sat down beside Nightmare and gave him a punch in stomach. Nightmare coughed and slowly got up. "Two months without practice is so bad. Sky, show him something." Nightmare said and Jung kook stood up while Sky is approaching him. "You're one lucky kid." Sky said and held Jung kook's hand. Surprisingly, Jung kook's face was so calm. "Lucky, yes." He answered and rolled making Sky fell and kicking him so hard in the legs (which I heard) and Sky winced in pain. "The sht just got real!" Pain laughed and I glared at him. Sky stand up even though one of his leg is injured. "Jiri?" He asked. "Yes?" I answered confused. "Fight him." He commanded and Pain pushed me a bit into the arena. Jung kook stared at me and smiled a bit. Okay. This is so hard! Aish. I calculated his distance and remembered how far he can do the 360 and 45 degrees kick. I took a step forward for he can't do the near techniques and far techniques from me if I am this distant from him. I smiled and pulled his hand turning him down on the floor earning a "Scary Scarlet!" chant from the Vanderoughs. "Welcome to the Vanderoughs." I said as I smiled at him, while he was staring at me laying his back flat on the floor.