Missy.

My Gangster Love

"He must be nuts." Pain said. "I mean, I'm a playboy but I don't kiss girls I don't like." Sky added. I nodded and blew more on the napkin. "Stop crying, you look like a mess." Nightmare said and drink his vodka. I quickly shook my head. "I-I love him." And I sobbed really hard. Pain sat really close to me and put his head on my shoulder. "You are one special girl for us, Jiri. Stop wasting time over the douchebag. I must admit you look good together and I like Jungkook's ability. But don't push yourself too much." He said and handed me a bottle of soju. I nodded and emptied the . I stood up and grabbed my coat. The three looked at me sadly. "|'ll go home for now. Mom was waiting for me. See you around." I said before I exited the HQ.

That night, I couldn't really sleep and decided to open my phone. There I saw a picture of Jungkook wearing a three piece suit, sitting on my chair on the HQas my wallpaper. I smiled as I saw him. "You don't even give a damn but I guess I love you that much, huh?" I said and a tear fell. "Jesus, I am crazy!" I slapped my face and sobbed hard. I can't stop the pain myself. It felt all new to me. This is so unusual. All my life, I am living happy and feeling strong because I'm in a gang. But tonight? Oh scratch that! Since I met that boy? I don't know the real meaning of strength. I browsed through the message and cried over his stupid text messages. Is he being a flirt all the way? Is he a womanizer? I slept at 3 and woke up at a call.

"Yeobboseyo?" I asked and yawned.

"This is Mr. Min. My son's class today is at 9. I guess you want to accompany him?" Hint of humor and warning in his voice. I quickly sat up and nodded as if he can see me.

"I would be glad. Give me an hour! Thanks Mr. Min and Good morning." I said and put the phone down.

Me and Pain are walking through the hall ways of the class and it is no new to us that eveyone is looking at me. Is Jung kook here, already? I questioned myself and quickly shook my head. Stupid Jiri. He don't even care about your feelings. Just when we are about to enter the room one of my classmate approached me. "Jiri, someone wants to give you this." I got it from him and said thanks. Pain asked what it is but I just shrugged and kept it on my pocket. The teacher ditched us and Pain was sleeping while I am busy doodling things on my notebook. I yawned and remembered the letter. I opened it and it was a short note: Hi there Missy, hope to talk to you soon :) Could you please tie your hair? -KTH

KTH? KTH who? I crumpled it and throw in the trash bin. Sky arrived and every girls in our room gasp for he was wearing different from our uniform. He's wearing a suit. Yeah, like Jungkook? Oh please my head, stop the thoughts! "Could you pass this for me Red? I was in a hurry. Emergency s." He said and handed me a folder of our project, I nodded and smiled at him. He gave me food to eat and I was more than happy for that. I opened the school blog and almost laughed at the new post. Park Jimin gave a bunch of food to Park Jiri and even did his school work! Attached to there was a picture of Sky handing me the folder and a plastic bag of foods. I shook my head but like the article. I was on the mood to give a comment when I saw a lame one. She has so many boys. Harder than I thought. said the Kim Taehyun again. Who the is he? I closed my phone and decided to walk around.

I was busy minding the place when I bumped into someone. I tilted my head and stood up shook my clothes to remove the dirts. "Are you not loo-" I was cut out when I realized who it is. He just stared at me like I am a big hindrance and disturbance. I shook my head and smirked but deep inside me I am slowly dying. I walked passed through him and a tear fell. It really hurts. He could just say sorry or such but he chose to ignore me. I thought he would apologize. I slowly walked and the tears keep coming out from my eyes and I can't stop them. I bit my lips and sat on one of the benches. "AISH!" I shouted in frustration and kicked one stone. "Park Jiri ah." One deep voice behind my back said. I chose to ignore it. It's not him nor Sky nor Pain or Nighmare and Dread's in Incheon. "Missy." The voice said now sweetly. I snap my head through his direction and raised my brows. "Who the fck are you?" I asked and glared at him. He laughed a bit and a small blush crept his cheeks. "I'll never thought you're this beautiful when you are crying." He said and smiled like a creep. I gave him my middle finger and he gasp in amazement. Is he a retard? "I said who are you?" I asked again because he sat beside me. He handed me frappe and I accepted it. It is sealed no need to worry. "They call me V but you can call me mine."  I smiled at his joke and wiped my tears. "Sorry for being rude. V? That's your real name?" I questioned him but he shook his head and sip from his frappe. "It is Kim Taehyung."