NOT PART OF THE STORY.

My Gangster Love

AN: IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. I CANNOT UPDATE BUT I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO READ! THIS IS MY FINALS IN OUR ENGLISH SUBJECT! Hehehehe. It was so good said my teacher. Hope you will enjoy.

 

The best kind of love

            My phone blasted in tone so I snappily sat up and hover over my drawer to find the source of the noise. I yawned as I read what the alarm is all about: Arirang TV, Channel 71. Jung kook’s interview. I sighed as I stood up and notice all the photo albums and tape records on my floor. I quickly picked it up one by one. I arranged my collection of their albums and washed my face. I got a bottle of banana milk in one hand and the remote on the other. So, let me start my suicide mission.

            “So now, we have here the hottest and most controversial Kpop Idol these days, Jeon Jung kook of Bangtan Sonyeondan!” Every audience clapped, and others cry hard while I smiled bittersweet. I missed his face and his voice, so much. “So, Jung kook you can talk.” The MC said and he sat straight. He looks a lot thinner and his eyes were weary. He smiled a little bit but you can see how pained he is. “First, I really want to apologize to the fans who always thought that Krystal and I are together. The truth is, there is this contract and we need to pretend, for promotions of course. Krystal was really the girlfriend of Jin-hyung, the contract is now done so I’m pretty sure I’m not breaking any rules.” I tilted my head, I’m confused. He smiled sweetly yet you can see how troubled he is. “Second, thank you to those ARMY who never left me and BTS. I know I’ve been a jerk, I’m so sorry.” Then he started to cry.

            “You know, since I was young I always told you guys how I want to be the coolest and greatest Korean Idol in the whole world. Thank you for being there always, to my fans, my family and my friends. I was so sure of my dreams until I met this girl, she was loud, sweet, caring, very thoughtful, cute, and childish and knows how to make me smile even for no reason. When we started going out, well not literally but eat in the rooftop and talk until 4 AM, I wished I am a normal person so I could tell the whole world I am dating this cool girl. I hope to just sit beside her, watching television and eating chips while holding her wrinkled hands and smelling her white hair without giving a care about others verdict. She was not dumb. She knows I am an Idol, but nevertheless she never judged me, she never saw me as how my fans see me. They think I am perfect, I am all in one. But no, she was there observing my flaws and imperfections, and every little bit of it she turned into something special. Nevertheless of all my stupidity she still loved me. The real Jung kook and I am so happy I met her. She was so whole hearted. We’re both not perfect, but whenever I’m with her, whenever I’m talking to her, it feels like we were both complete and perfect for each other. She was always positive. I want you guys to know that she was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She was the North Star when I am feeling lost and blue. She was the sunshine that wakes me up every day and motivates me to do more. The best kind of love is the one which awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what she has given me. That’s what I hope to give her forever. Being with her, I learned that being happy is far from being comfortable. I want to be every reason why he smiles every morning, not why he cries every night. Every success, every song, every line was her. So, if you can’t accept us, I better quit because I am nothing without her.” Everyone gasped at his last statement. Dumbfounded, I bit my lips. He’s willing to quit for this? He must be crazy. This was his dream! This was his passion!

            “Third…” He stopped as he wiped some of his tears. “Jagiya if ever you’re watching I want to say, I really do love you. No moo saranghaeyo. I miss your loud voice, your cooking, and the sound of your breathing, your soft hair, your piercing eyes, and your scent in the house. Could you come back? My bed is such a mess, I can’t even eat what Jin hyung cooks, and my laundries are now all piled up. Do you remember this shirt? It was your favorite…” He motioned his shirt with my birth date and his birth date in roman numerals. X.XVII and IX.I “Jagiya, I didn’t mean to lie. I just thought we could wait 3 more weeks and we’ll tell the whole world. I’m so sorry I keep you up that night. I ate what you cooked and thank you for an extra pudding on my plate.” He sobbed as he continues. “Everyone, I want you to know that I really love that girl you’re talking about, the girl you’ve been calling , third-party and relationship wrecker. I’m being hurt so could you please stop bashing her? She’s a nice girl. She’s everything in one for me, a best friend, a mother and even a composer. She’s the best for me. Aegy Jung kookie is asking you to comeback, will you?” I felt my cheeks burn and tears kept flowing down on my cheeks. Of course, I would take you back.

            Three days passed and I looked like crazy thinking of all the things that happened to us. I just thought we won’t have our second chance. He lied and I was always there to listen to him so it was so disappointing he didn’t tell me everything. Every sweet conversations, every stupid pictures, every dumb looking videos and every song he sang to me, it was all surreal. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks. He looked at me while he was washing the dishes. He raised his eye brow and wiped his hands. He took off his apron and pulled me to the living room. “I was waiting for the right moment, but whatever I think this is the right moment because there’s only the two of us and hyungs were out there shopping.” He said as he the desktop and searched for a song. He smirked and played a familiar song. He let me see a video and it was a compilation of our videos doing nothing but stupid fights, jokes and conversations.

            “A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed, that's precisely what I plan to do. And you know one of these days when I get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush but one day, I would be able to ask you loud enough… How many girls in the world can make me feel like this? Baby I don't ever plan to find out. The more I look, the more I find the reasons why, you’re the love of my life…”

            He may be busy all the time. He can’t show me to everyone. He may be the non-time offering boyfriend I’ll have but I don’t care. I love this man. I love this Idol. I love every tiny bits of him. “I’ll say will you marry me, I swear that I would mean it... I’ll say will you marry me?” He closed the deal. “Yes, you’re all for me Nannegeoya.”