Just because

My Gangster Love

After the moment which me and his Mom had, I texted Jung kook to fetch us. He drove me to our house and stayed there for a tea. Mom and Jungkook talked about everything and they look so close now. I wish my Mom would meet Mrs. Jeon sooner. "Good night. I love you." I said as the phone line went dead. I breathed heavily and a blush crept through my cheeks. We were really in a relationship, I guess. Even though, he won't tell me that he loves me I'm thinking he is really getting there. I slept happily that night.

"Jiri." A cold voice said as someone pushed me lightly. "Yah!" I said and rolled over my comforter and try to fell asleep again. "Wake up." The voice said again so I kicked him. "You didn't do that in purpose right? Get up or you'll see me two months from now." As a chill run through my spine my brain works. Wtf, that was Jungkook! I snappily sat and noticed the opened door. I slapped my face and quickly brushed my teeth and took a bath. "I'm sorry for the incident." I said, my voice small and weak. I looked at him as he drive in our street to SOPA. He just nodded and said nothing. Did I hit him hard? "Did it hurt?" He shook his head and I sighed. Is he mad? I think I need to know him better. Just when I was to tell sorry again my phone blast in tone. "Hello?" I said and looked over Jungkook whose forehead was in frown. "TAEHYUNG!" I exclaimed and I heard screeching of the tires and Jungkook eyebrow were raised. "Kyaaah! I wanna go home." Taehyung said and I laughed nervously. Jungkook is watching and I don't know how to act. He continued driving and I was so anxious because his speed is not normal. "Are you okay? I missed you!" He said and I heard him giggling. He is really not normal. "Yes. Yes, I am fine. Can I call you later? And I mis-" I was cut off when Jungkook snatched my phone and talked to V. "Back off or I'll crush you." He said as he threw my phone out of his car's window. "W-Why did you..." I said and bit my lips. I was in the verge of crying when he held my hands. "Just because I am mad doesn't mean you can flirt with other boys. I'll buy you a new phone later. For now, let's go to our classes." he said and got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Take care. I love you." I said as he opened the class door for me. He just nodded and I was so shocked that he leaned forward to kiss my forhead. "Take care too." And just like that he walked away. I am not sure if I understand what the teacher is saying because Jungkook's little scene has been flooding my mind. I happily stood up when the bell rang. "Miss!" Someone shouted and I saw a not familiar girl from our class. I looked at her and quickly walked away. Jung kook is waiting and I don't want him to wait long. "Are you in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook?" She asked and I smirked at her. I just shrugged and continue walking and I know she would follow me. Just when I opened the door I saw Jung kook leaning through a collumn. He smiled a little bit when I saw him. I quickly heard gasps and cusses from the group of girls behind me. "You took too long." He said and got my bag away from him. "Sorry. Missed me?" I joke and he laughed a bit causing a girl to faint. Seriously?

"Dad want us in his party tomorrow. We'll buy you a dress." I shook my head. "Your Mom bought me dozen." He started driving and I punched him causing him to cringe in pain. "Stop it Jiri. I'll buy your phone in the mall too. And you need a cocktail gown. Not just a summer dress. You'll be introduced to every bit of our family." And I dropped my jaw.

 

AN: Sorry, took to long! Just had my final week. It is now semestral break. I HOPE YOU CAN BE PATIENT! I love you guys.