It was you.

My Gangster Love

Jiri's

I walked up briskly, trying to chase the man who just left me. There's something weird in here. As soon as he stepped out to leave me, memory of him turning his back on me flashes on my mind. My heart beats fast as pain covered my chest. I'm now sure he's the man in my dreams and blurry flashbacks. "Jiri!" A voice shouted. "Jiri, where are you going?" I sobbed as the Jin pulled me by the wrist. Looking in the man in front of me, his silhouette is starting to get smaller. "W-why are you crying? D-did he hurt you?" He said as he lifted my chin, wiping my tears. I shook my head. I remember him telling me he'll let me go and I feel pathetic crying over his words. "Jiri, you can tell me anything." I gasped at his statement. You can tell me everything. I saw the man smiling from ear to ear showing his bunny teeth and my heart goes wild. "N-no. Jin, can you be honest for once?!" I didn't have the guts to keep everything in me. Everything inside of me dies, in every step he took, he took away my life too. "Please! Just be honest and tell me the damn truth!" I shout all my frustrations as my knees grew weaker, causing me to tremble while crying as I slowly sit like a child which candy is stolen. "Please Jin. It really hurts more than ever. I don't think I can afford to lose that man." I said as I covered my face with my hands grunting and sobbing like a baby. "Jiri..." He trailed off, squatting just to be as the same position as mine. "I'm sorry." That was he said last and I felt a needle in my hands then everything went in black.

Jungkook's

I took a step away but in each step I take, it feels like I want to run away to her arms again. Loving my roide, I won't look back. This is the last thing I can do for myself. I want you so bad baby. I want my baby back. I sobbed as I get my hanky ion my pocket, wiping the stupid tears. Damn , she didn't even bother to chase me, huh? Maybe that Jin was... everything I am not. I never lose at anything before but now. She killed my ego and killed the out of me. "S-stephan." I stuttered over my phone, trying to even my breathing and making my monotonous voice back. "Young Master?" Stephan sounded so frustrated and in panic. If this was a normal day, I would be laughing by now. But no, this was the day I lose my almost forever. I sobbed softly as I remember how her kiss felt before she said we need to get this whatever thing over. "I need to book a flight to any country that needs a supervision." I said as I stepped again and challenge myself not to look back. Slowly, I know I'm far away from her. Sighing heavily I heard Stephan's answer. "New York Young Master." I nodded as if he can see me. "Need to get the flight right now. Any available?" I opened my car and sat in the front, grunting I wiped my tears and tried to look as smart as I am before. I smiled a bit, flashing my grin "I'm still handsome as ever." I started my car and drove. "Young Master, there are no available flight in this evening. Would you like to use the pricate plane?" Stephan asked as I heard him commanding staffs. "Sure. And tell Amaria to pack my things for business gatherings. The usual. Less the casual, I'm not going there to shop things." I ended the call and felt again the emptiness in my inner self. 

As I heard the sound of the plane's engine starting, I cussed and looked over the South Korea's view. "When will you be back Young Master?" I shrugged my shoulders and gave my baggage to Stephan. "A year or two? I might stay there for good." I answered Amaria, she was my Mom's nanny. "The whole Jeon villa will surely miss you." She said as she gave my phone to me. "I won't bring it with me. Just put it in my drawer. Contact me via email, okay? I'll try to have my new phone in New York." She looked shocked but nevertheless nodded. "Tell Mom we'll be skype-ing and well, Dad could take over the company for a while. I'll email him the reports and needed proposals. I'll get going, you take care of the house. And clean my mini mansion every other day. Don't forget to wash my cars." I said as I stepped in the first step of the stairs. She nodded at me waving good bye. I smiled a little knowing that this would turn my life back to whom I am before. Just when I sat in one of the lounge opening a bottle of red wine, Stephan's phone blasted. "You should turn that off. You don't want it broken." I said as I opened a magazine. "Yes? Amaria? What? Who called Young Master? About the girl? Really?! Okay." I heard Stephan's voice in panic mode and I almost puked. "Young Master, this is an emergency." He said as he tell the pilot to stop the engine. "Run the engine. What the fck is wrong with you?" I asked pissed. I want to change my life so I needed this. Please!  "Kim Seokjin just called on your phone telling Amaria that..." He trailed off looking at my expression. I won't soften if this is about Jiri. "That Park Jiri has been in his hands." I laughed dryly. "Who doesn't know the news? Cut it out. Let's fly." I opened my iPad, quickly plugging my earphone's. Just before I could start the music, Stephan's phone rang in tone again. "It's for you Young Master." I hastily snatched it from him. "What do you need?" I asked. The person on the line laughed dryly. "Running from your problems? Not a good thing I suggest Mr. Jeon." I sighed. "Jiri's not my problem, she's my life wrecker. Now shut up or I'll crush your company to death." I almost ended the call but I heard him mocking at me. "You did it once. You can't do it to me twice." I froze. My heart beats loud from the anger and frustration I am feeling. "Who are you really Kim Seokjin?" I stood up as it feels me with so much hate. "I did kill your sister, I can kill your new life too."