Damn happy

My Gangster Love

I waved good bye to Mom as I saw her teary-eyed. I raise my thumbs up and I saw how Jungkook's mom hugged my Mom. They are now goodfriends. I am extremely nervous and happy at the same time. It is my first time traveling outside the country, riding a plane and going out of Korea with Jung kook. He slowly pulled my wrist to let me catch up on his pace. I looked at him and smirked. I know he is used in flight but I don't know why he looks so pale. "You look sick." I commented as I sat down beside the window. He sighed heavily. "I'm scared." He admit. "Ah, I mean I am nervous." He changed his statement but I just shook my head. Oh, how much pride he has? "Really, huh? This was my first time..." I trailed off, tracing the first class flight's seat and cushion behind my back. He looked at me, his eyes filled with glory. "I gave you another first?" He asked as a small smile crept his lips. I nodded and looked over the whole plane. "Three first time to be exact." he beamed at me then nodded then ordered something to the stewardess. "Put this in your ears." He said as he handed me the earplug. "That would help." He said and put one in my ear. He gave me a glass of milkshake and a plate of France cuisine. The plane started to move and my heart skipped a bit. Damn it, I am not used on this. I grip the chair tightly when he placed his hand on one of my hand. Slowly, the tightness lose and he held both of my hands, his hands were warm and assuring. I smiled at him and he just nodded.

The ride to Berlin was so cute. I mean, Jungkook let me watch some movies while eating whatever and sharing earphones. I got the chance to sleep in his shoulders too. Yes I know, I just wish I didn't snore. "Jeon Jung kook." He straightly said to the receptionist. The receptionist eyed him from head to toe, clearly checking him out while he was busy looking at his phone and holding my bags. The miss tucked some of her hair in her ears then blushed so I raised my brows. "Faster." He added and soon the stupid receptionist realized what she was doing. "Room 401 Mr. Jung kook." She said sweetly. I smacked the reception table loud enough for her to hear. I rolled my eyes. "Make it two. And upgrade it to presidential suite." He said and I saw how here eyes glittered with happiness when she heard two. "Two? The presidential suite can accomodate three. Make it one Miss." I said firmly. She rolled his eyes and handed us the cards. "Are you sure Jiri?" He asked as we got in the elevator, I nodded. "They have three rooms right? You'll sleep in one, I'll sleep in the other one." He nodded and I got the chance to ask the stupid question. "Why did you brought me here, anyway?" I asked. He looked at me, displeased. "No offense, I mean this was a business tour." I added. "I'll stay here for one month, I can't stay that long without you." As he said that he got out of the elevator. I bit my lips. God, Jung kook surely knows his words.

After I arranged our clothes and belongings, we walked around the city for a hour and ate in an Italian restaurant. I took a deep breathe as I saw how the city lights shine under the starless night filled with moon light. I slowly walked to the balcony careful not to make any noise because Jung kook is now sleeping. This is extremely beautifull. I took pictures of it and sat in one of the chairs in it. I think of all the things I've been through, when and how I met Jung kook, how I fell in love with him and how he drives me crazy now. I could say, this was all surreal. I just pray and hope to God I wouldn't lose him anymore. He's all I've been waiting for. I stood up and felt the night breeze touched my skin. The place looks so good and peaceful. I touched the railing and it surely send shivers through my spine. The stillness and coldness of the metal makes me chuckled a bit. I was planning to stare at the scenery until I decide to sleep but I felt arms surround my waist. It was lose at first then gets tighter and I felt him burying his head through my neck. I froze. "Jung kook." I said, my voice husky and shaky. "Hmm?" He asked. I cringed a bit because of how cold his breathe is, it tickles me. "You are one in a one, a one in a kind, the star you can't catch twice, chance you can meet only once and a gift you can only have once in a lifetime. I don't know why, but everytime I see you not in my side I am in panic. I thought you leave. Can you stay forever? Let's stay." He asked as he kissed my neck once. I slowly looked over him and I saw him smiling at me. "I'll never leave. I love you, always remember that. I don't know what you are thinking and I don't know what your insecurities are. But Jung kook, I want you to know you are always perfect in my eyes." He blushed a bit and he bit his lips. "Damn girl, you make me so high. You make me so damn, happy." Then he sealed our lips with a kiss.