I kissed you

My Gangster Love

"No." Jung kook shook his head as disapproval. The crowd booed and it was really wakward for me. "Hm, maybe one of you like each the other!" the MC joked and I can literally see J-Hope and Namjoon teasing the hell out of me. "It wasn't me. That's a sure." Jungkook answered and everyone fell quiet because of the stillness and coldness of his voice. "Why won't you do it?" The MC asked and Jung kook smirked. "I won't open the gate of hell." He said as he looked at me intently. Gulp. That was so hot!

"Then you should pay the fine." The MC said and I gaped at him. Fine? Fine what?! "Oh." Jung kook said and nodded. He moved towards me and held my shoulders. I looked at his eyes and I can only see playfulness. He pulled me through his body and whispered something. "I would love to kiss a woman, but not when everyone is watching." Does that mean he would kiss me? Or just anyone who's a 'woman? I smirked and sorry not sorry, I'll play with the fire. "But I'm dying to kiss you." I said loud enough that the MC could hear and he broadcasted it to everyone. Everyone laughed and cheered for me. I seductively winked at him and took off his jacket. He gaped at me for seconds but quikcly smiled like he is used to this. "You don't know me that much Jiri." He said that made me laugh. "You don't know me either." I talk back and smirked. He slowly approach me too. Two inches. Two freaking inches and I would give up my first kiss! Not the most romantic place, atmosphere or people around us but whatever at least I love the person.

He closed the distance between us and whispered in between our lips "Play with fire, not with flame." Then he held my waist and hovered my lips with his. I gently close my eyes as billion of sparks run through every cells of my body. My knees went jelly and I started getting support from his chest. I slowly run my hands through his hair and I can hear the crowd cheering loudly. Butterflies exploded into my tummy and everything went slow motion. Just when I am enjoying the kiss, he hold my hand and locked it into my back without breaking the kiss he turned me over his back, making his lips touch my cheeks. I blushed like a tomato as everyone laughed. ! I got carried off! I quickly kicked hard and stand on my feet, I faced him and run towards him earning an 'aww' from the crowd. I hugged him tight, my legs around his waist and kissed  his lips fully then head batting him. "Ouch." he groaned and I stukc my tongue out. I playully kicked him and the MC said I won.

"ONE HOT SCENE!" Pain said and every Vanderough laughed, I blushed in embarassment but I rolled my eyes at them. Dread go home early and I don't know why I am thankful. I looked stupid while having an awkward time I looked over at Jung kook who is texting someone or whatever it is on his phone. "I need to go." He said like there's nothing that happened. "Jung kook!" I panted as I chased him through the hall way.

"What was that?" I asked, hoping. He looked at me like I was an alien. "I kissed you. Too bad you defeated me." He answered as he typed some more on his phone. I shook my head and my vision got blurry. No I AM NOT GOING TO CRY IN FRONT OF HIM. I quickly wiped my tears and bit my lips. "Th-that's it?" I said and my voice cracked he looked over me and stared at me. "I told you not to play with me. Jiri... I... I kissed you but I kissed a lot of women before you. And I am deeply sorry there is nothing that I felt when our lips touched. I did it because... this is my first time fighting underground and I think I deserve every experience I could get tonight. I am sorry but I need to go. I'll tell Pain to drive you home. Good night and... stop those tears yourself. I won't make you stop so it wouldn't look ironic." and he walked out.