All about her

My Gangster Love

She dropped her pouch as she stared at me with much pain in her eyes. What? Does she expect me to take her? She's crazy I didn't even know her. Two big armed man came to me and almost touched me, but of course I have Stephan. I looked over Stephan who towered over me with 6'5 in height. He's 35 and really musculine. "Take care of them. I'll go first. Contact someone or something. I'm pissed. Big time." I stepped down on the stairs of the stage as whispers grew louder and camera lights blinded me.

"Why don't you want Shihyun? She's perfect."

"You are in a relationship?"

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Why not Shihyun?"

Ask me questions if you're Jiri. I walked past the media and I heard that girl screaming my name. I hate embarassing a girl 'cause my Mom is a woman and Jiri is aged as her. But damn it, don't you dare wreck my relationship with Jiri. I can lose everything but not her. 11:33 pm. I'm late for the skype because of too much bull. I c\pressed her skype name which is online. After two rings she answered. "Hey baby, how are you?" I heard rumbles on the other line as I signaled a cab. "Hey Jiri." My heart skipped a bit when I heard something got broken. . Are we invaded? "JIRI!" She screamed and I almost dropped my phone in horror. Is she alright? Where's Mom? Where's Dad? Where are the guards? "JUNGKOOK!" I breathed deeply as I heard her voice. "A-are you okay? What's happening?!" My tone isn't healthy. I sound angry, I'm sorry baby. I heard her laugh in the other line and I almost died in relief. "God. What er you doing young woman?" Another giggle and I smiled a little because she's okay. I might die if I lose her again. "We're watching horror films. And oh my god hahahaha Hobie-ah is getting really scared. You should be here to see it!" I must be there. "I miss you." She sighed and said she misses me too. I told her about the sleeping girl and she said that was crazy and is Shihyun beautiful and so on. I don't know. Sometimes it seems like she's more interested in girls than me.

When I got back to the hotel everything was okay, I told Jiri to get some sleep and I sang her to sleep. She snore like a kid and I find it really really cute. I my laptop and did some reports until I remembered why I am here. "Dad." My voice was clear and firm. He should know I am upset. "Jungkook." Okay now, we're talking formals. "Why?" I know he knew why I called. "Oh right, that Shihyun thing." I nod even though he can't see me. "I know you'll say no. I told them you are in a relationship and there's no chance in asking you for marriage but they said they'll push your luck. I trust how you'll handle the situation and I know you love Jiri so much that I didn't need to tell you about the surprise engagement. You can lose a hundred of proposal but not her, right?" I sighed. I don't know if that's good or bad. That dad knows how much I love Jiri. "I'll just finish the report tomorrow. Send a private jet. I can't stand being here." Dad said he'll arrange things for me then Stephan came back. "It was disastrous Sir." I motioned him to continue talking. "They were in panic. Shihyun cried really hard then they tried to chase you but I had call our connections here in Jeju early enough so I got back up in hindering them. All over, the Mr. Kim is really mad at you. Is he an investor?" I shook my head. I didn't even knew him.

The next day, I called Jiri early in the morning and ordered a simple breakfast. I miss my baby girl so much. As I wear my coat and opened the room door I almost had a heart attack. In front of me was a kneeling lady, beside here was a basket full of breakfast. Her hair is free falling and she's wearing a white dress. "If you'll excuse me." I took a step and then she hugged my leg. "Jeon Jungkook..." She said my name as if her life depended on it. "Miss, I have many things to attend to." I tried getting my foot away from her but she just hugged it tighter, now sobbing. "Excuse me." Again, with more force I tried to take her off. "Please... Jungkook-ah." What the is her problem. I tried kneeling too. I'll just think of Jiri. What if Jiri will do this to me? No! Why would I let Jiri kneel for me? She'll kneel for me, in a very pleasureable way of kneeling. "Look Miss... I don't know you so you need to stop chasing me. I am engaged and you need to undestand I am inlove with her." God, how can I reject her nicely when she's annoying the hell out of me? "Just date me. A week. Just a week." I shook my head. Even for an hour? It's still a no. "SHIHYUN!" Guards came running to us and tried to let her stand up as she cried harder. I stood up and undusted my pants looking over at Mr. Kim. "Princess, isn't last night enough? I told you we'll try but not this much please." I saw how Mr. Kim's eyes wre filled with pain as he hugged Shihyun. "Dad please." That's what she said adn I bowed at them. I got a meeting. I was walking past them when Mr. Kim held my arms. Trying to be gentle, I held his hands and untouched it with my arm. "Don't touch me." He sighed deeply, letting Shihyun stand behind him. "My daughter's crazily in love with a very arrogant boy and I can't help anything about it." I laughed. "In love? With me? With my looks or my money?" I tilted my head and I saw Mr. Kim's anger. "She was your stalker at SOPA, Jungkook. Every damn day." I tried remembering girls form school but all I see is running Jiri in the field smacking Yoongi and Jimin. "I'm sorry for her then. I need to go." I walked towards the elevator and his question stings. "You're all about her? I'll take your all, then."

 

No, not Jiri. Not her. Take everything away but not her.