Why are you here?

My Gangster Love

After five minutes of tailing their Maybach, it suddenly stopped so I stopped too. Two big men came out from it and I saw Stephan peeking through one of its door. “What do you need?” They asked as they point a gun to me. Two guns pointed, huh? One at the right and one at the left. Too bad I didn’t bring any of my collections. I took of my helmet and raised my hands as if I surrender. Stephan also came to me so I smiled sheepishly. “Let her tail us.” He said as he motioned the guard to go back inside the guard. “But the protocol sa-“ but he was cut off by Stephan “Young master’s order.” The two big bouncers looked at me and I just stuck my tongue out.

After an hour or so, the Maybach arrived at a very big white house. Its walls are high as 2-storey building and its width was like a whole football ground, just got bigger. Stephan came down so I arranged my hair and tied it into a bun. “You can’t go in Miss?” I realized she was asking for my name. “Jiri. Park Jiri.” He smiled and nodded a bit “You can’t go inside the Jeon’s premises. Only allowed and appointed guest are able to go inside the Villa. I’m sorry.” He said and he bowed. I bit my lips and smiled sweetly. “It’s okay, I just want to make sure he goes home safe.” I was about to wear the helmet when Jung kook goes out the car too. Stephan backed off and bowed before Jung kook. “Why are you following me?” He asked, monotonous. “Eh, I’m making sure you’re safe.” I said. “You don’t need to do that, you see that guys over there?” he pointed to the car “They were the best of our security and guarding agency. So, no need to worry Park Jiri.” I shivered on how he used my name. “I can take them down in two minutes.” I whispered. “What?” He said but I just smiled and shrugged. He slowly turned his back so I started the engine. When I’m about to leave and him about to enter their wide gate I heard him saying “Just let her tail us, everywhere. She’ll be such a pain, she’s persistent.”

I called sky and asked if I could use Aztec overnight and he said I should return it without any bruise. Sky was a good friend. One day, if I get enough money I would buy him a new Ducati. Kidding, he doesn’t need it. I was busy arranging the tomatoes here in the market because Mom was busy paying our bills. I sat down in the chair and realized I really need to call customer’s attention. I started playing a beat and tried to sing because that is where I am good. Every people looked at me and some took video. “How much is one kilo?” A customer asked I and I said four thousand won and she bought two kilos. Others bought one while others bought two. I sold 15 kilos and I was happy that I helped Mom out. Mom arrived and I decided to go early on my match. It was now 5 pm and it will start at seven. I called Sky and Dread and said I’ll be there early; Pain was already there because their family is one of the organizers of tonight’s event.

Smokes, laser lights and loud upbeat music cling to my senses as I entered the underground. I spotted Pain and walk towards him. “Red, change your clothes. I heard Antonio’s gang wasn’t that easy. You don’t want to stain your cleanest coat.” He said and hand me a paper bag I nodded and changed into tight fitting black leather jeans and a black shirt and but remained my sneakers. I tied my hair into a tight bun and put on Smokey eyes and bloody red lipstick. I need to look fiercer. I was heading back to Pain when I bumped into someone. He looked at me from head to toe. “Why are you here?” I asked Jungkook but he only stared at me and walked passed through me. , he's going to watch?

 

AN: I'm really intrigued on what Jung kook thinks of Jiri. Oh my! I'm intrigued on my own characters. Haha! I love updating so could you guys please comment or something? Please? I really love the plot so I really want to write it! T^T