He's in class 1-A

My Gangster Love

The sun peekd through our old curtain. I smiled as I remembered the boy yesterday. He's really cute. I got up and got my towel and bathing utilities. I'm going to stalk him today. I cheerfully walked through our small house.

"Mom! What's our breakfast?" I asked her. She was busy cleaning the tomatoes which she sells for our living. She looked at me and wiped his hands. "I didn't got the chance to cook, we didn't have any earned money yesterday. I'm sorry Jiri." She said disappointed, I wink at her and smiled. "It's all right. I got this yesterday." I said and handed her the one hundred dollar given by Mr. Jeon. "You should pay our electricity bill and our house. I'll try to look for a job tonight." I added and go inside the bathroom. She shouted thanks and I smiled even though she can't see it. There's only me and mom. My Dad died when I was a two year old baby so it was really hard for Mom to look for money because she didn't graduated high school.

After I took a bath, I looked for the most beautiful clothe I can use. And got the cleanest coat. I didn't tied my hair because it was still wet. I put an 45o 2knives collectable on my back pack and 951 on my pocket. I'll try to see Jung kook today so I can fight tonight whole heartedly. I rode a bus headed naer our headquarters and walked when I am near.

"What's up, Scar?" I punched Dread lightly as he used some sort of my hate nick names. He laughed a bit and throw me a can of Soda. "Dread, Sky, Nightmare and all Vanderough..." I started, they all looked at me and dropped everything. I am not the leader but they said I am one of the Alphas in the whole Vanderough gang worldwide. "I met a man yesterday." I trailed off and sat on my chair, opened the soda and got some chips. Everyone was anticipating what I am going to say. I don't usually tell them who I met and fought with, but when I do it's about life and death matter. "I think I like him. His name was Jeon Jung Kook and studying in SOPA. I want you everyone to protect him and never let any gang touch him. Of course, I'll do it myself but whenever I'm not around I'm asking for your help. I saw him got bullied by the Reliacv gang." I said and they all nodded. Dread looked at me like I grew another head and I raised my middle finger in return.

"Sky, did you bought Aztec with you?" I asked him while chomping through the Turkey Beef broight by Pain.We're 256 all in all but it's hard to remember them so I'll let you meet some of the most trustworthy. Here's Dread- from his name he may kill you when you triger him enough, Sky- who looks alot like angel so we named it that but well, you'll experience hell when you messed with him. Nightamare- he's good looking but he's really a nightmare to girls because they always fell hard for him, exception? Me. Then there's Pain- my favorite company when duo in underground because he inflict a lot of pain in our rivals but lets me finish them off. And Aztec was the Ducati sky owned. Pain and Sky were the richest while Dread and Nightmare were the same as me.

"You would use him?" Sky asked as Pain and him plays pool. I nodded. And he immediately hand me the keys. "Take care, Red." I smirked and bid goodbye to the Vanderoughs. I drove fastly to the SOPA and parked in front of their gate. I slowly took of my helmet when I saw him walking down through the exit.

"Jeon Jung kook!" I shouted. He looked over me and frown. Everyone looked at me and stared at me. I get it. He was famous in their university. He handed hsi bag over a man wearing suit and walked towards me. "Who are you?" He asked as a maybach laundlet parked behind Aztec. "Park Jiri? Park Jiri?" I chanted my name over and over again but he just raised his brows. "I don't know you. Stephan, get ma cheque." He said. He wrote down something and looked at me intently. "Park Jiri? Are you a beggar? A beggar using Ducati?" I shook my head and smiled awkwardly. "I'm the girl who saved you yesterday." I said and smiled. He nodded slowly and handed the cheque back to Stephan. He was really arrogant. But I think I like him more. "I don't have time for play games Park Jiri. I need to take over a whole company." And walk passed to me. I felt my heart torn into pieces. "If you don't need something from me. Quit it." He said as he entered the car and Stepahn bowed in front of me. I quickly rode Aztec and tailed his car. I called Sky while driving. He answered after a minute.

"Sky, don'y you know this Jung kook?" I asked and bit my lips. If he is rich, he sure is known by Sky. I haerd noises then suddenly it was Pain who I was talking to. "He's a Jeon? Maybe they own the Jeon Communication & Transportation, and Jeon Incorporated. I think He's in class 1-A" I smirked as I got more infromation.