Drop

My Gangster Love

Jungkook bought me a white bouncy dress and its details are light blue. I was wearing a light blue 4 inchers heel, which I would like to remind you, hurts. He was wearing a white three piece tuxedo with a light blue neck tie. "You look lika an angel." He said as he looked at me through the salon's mirror. "You look like heaven." I said honestly and winked at him. He smiled a bit and blushed. "We'll go from here. Put it on my tab." He said as he pulled my hand lightly to assist me from walking out the botique. As I looked back, I saw how the saleslady's eyes sparkled over him. This boy, he ain't doing anything but everyone loves him already.

The drive was long but comfortable. No one is talking and the only sound is the car machine. "We're here." He said as he opened his door. I looked at the venue, it was a grand hotel. The mark says, The Westin Chosun. I almost drop my jaw but Jung kook opened my door. "Having a good view?" He joked as we entered the hotel's lobby, I cannot stop admiring the furnitures, architercture and luxury of the said hotel. "This was owned by one of my Aunt." He said as he pressed the elevator. I just nodded and haven't been recovering from the shock. As soon as the elevator closed everything sunk inside of me. He is litearlly rich, and I am no more than a vendor in the market. "Jung kook... I..." I stummered for more words. He looked over me with a frown. I don't want to disappoint him but I don't want to embarass him too. I know his family is accomodating, but I think the whole Jeon would be totally different. I am no more than a trash in their eyes. "I can't do this." I said as a tear fell from my eye. His lips opened a little, like he was about to say something but he cannot process it. "Jung kook... I'm scared." I said and looked him in the eye. He held my hand and pulled me lightly so he was sort of hugging me. "Jiri... I don't know what are you thinking but I would like to remind you that this is our relationship. Not theirs. Yes, being accepted by our whole family is so good but I don't think it is necessary for us to have their approval." He said as he lifted my chin and catch my gaze. "The richness runs in your family blood." I sound stupid pointing out the obvious. He shook his head and his eyes began to dim. "What? You are going to leave me because I am this rich? Hell Jiri, I would drop my cars and credit cards to take you back then." I gaped at him. He said what? "You are kidding." I shook my head as he smirked. "I never kid about anything." Then the elevator opens.

As soon as we entered the function hall, I nioticed his Mom and Dad sitting in the center at the end of the red carpet. I saw Stephan beside his Dad and I waved at them. Mrs. Jeon nodded and looks so excited. Every person in the room enthusiastically approach Jung kook. "This Kid is 19 and ione of the most successful bachelor." One woman said and he just laughed at the remark. "I would love to talk to you guys but I think my girl is getting bored. Excuse us." He said politely and wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded and smiled a bit and I saw everyone stared at me. Some smiled at me too, others rolled their eyes. I guess you won't please everyone. "Would you like to eat?" He asked as we approached some other people, he nodded and smiled and talked a bit to them. "No thanks." I said. I don't think I can eat having this kind of thinking. "We'll eat later." He said as he pulled a chair for me bised Mrs. Jeon. "Happy Birthday, Uncle." I said as I kissed his dad on the cheeks. His dad laughed a bit causing everyone to look at us. May I remind you, he has the microphone. "Oh thank you, Future Mrs. Jeon." Everyone gasped and gaped at me. I looked at Jung kook worriedly but he just stood in the end of the red carpet. When did he get there? "I know this should be my birthday party, you see..." His dad trailed off. "My sons asked me to arrange it all for him, he goes through so much so I would like to grant him his wish." I froze in my track and I saw Jung kook smiling from a far. I looked at Mrs. Jeon but she looked so happy. "I would like everyone to meet my son's fiance, Park Jiri." Everyone clapped and he walked in the red carpet slowly but the intensity is really hard. I saw flashes of cameras and recorders in front of me until Stephan ordered them to back off. "Happy two hundred days of meeting you."