I don’t want you tying your hair

My Gangster Love

An hour passed, Dread and Sky arrived and I was a little bit thankful to them I got distracted from thinking about Jungkook. I was kind of hungry so I asked Pain for food. “Yah, Pain! Treat me some meal.” I said while the Vanderough are talking. “Our Alpha is hungry, I see.” He said and handed me a card. “Eat all you want, but don’t forget to swipe that. Arraseo?” I nodded in understanding. I walked passed everyone and greeted some form other gangs when I saw Jung kook, I quickly called him. “What are you doing here Jung kook?” I asked him. Worried. “I’m lost.” He answered calmly. My jaw dropped because why would he be lost he’s only in Seoul and why is he so calm? “You’re in Seoul. Are you kidding me?” I asked him. “I just bought something and Stephan parked in the other side so I need to take the underpass. But… you see, I ended entering some sort of club?” He questioned. I shook my head vigorously and sighed. “This was an underground match. This place was full of gangs and that is so dangerous for a… a… a rich kid like you. You can’t be just here! I’ll take you out of here.” I said but he shook his head. “Isn’t that Min Yoongi? The one that gave you the card?” My jaw dropped as I realized he’s watching me for some time now. My heart beats fast as my cheeks burn. “Why is he here? He’s a rich kid too.” He said and sipped through his juice. “He’s a part of Vanderough. He’s a part of our gang and… his family was one of the organizers.” I blurted out but quickly bit my lips. Omg, I told him a secret! “Oh. I never thought Mr. Min was engaged in these kinds of activities.” He said and looked around. “Don’t freaking tell anyone. You might be engaged in other gangs’ mission, so just keep your mum.” I called Dread and he answered immediately.

“Dread, Scalopia juice bar. Bring Pain’s Auto’s key.” Soon enough Dread arrived being cool and intimidating as ever. Jung kook looked at him observingly and Dread raised his brows. “Jung Kook, this is Dread. Dread, this is Jung kook.” Dread’s eyes widen and he smirked. “This was the boy you’ve been talking about? Good choice Alpha.” I beamed at him and looked over Jung kook who is staring at me. “Dread, I need you to take Jung kook to a safer place. He’s unarmed and I fear he may be a victim of today’s twist.” Dread nodded and patted my head. “Anything for the Vanderough’s queen.” I smiled at him and looked over JK. “Jung kook, come with Dread. He’ll lead you out and drop you off where Stephan is.” Dread turned his back and was about to walk when Jung kook asked me something. “Why are you dressed like that? Do you dance on stage or what? Like a e” I gasped for air for that was below the belt. I know he’s cold but I think it is too much. Dread immediately held Jung kook’s collar. “Don’t you dare touch him Dread.” I commanded him and he slowly let go of Jung Kook. “I don’t dance… I… I fight on stage.” I said and tried to smile. He slowly nodded and said one last thing “I don’t like you tying your hair.” Before he turned his back on me. What did I just heard?