Stay Still

My Gangster Love

Jungkook’s POV

“As the day end, I would like to close a proposal with the company who’s not only the products are outstanding but also the CEO has his powerful performance for a year and a half…” My mind drifted to the 14 missed calls I sent in Jiri. Doesn’t she know how to answer her phone? Or maybe she’s busy? Or she’s sleeping. Yes. That girl surely loves to doze. “Congratulations to Mr. Jeon Jungkook of Jeon Incorporated in achieving and closing a proposal with the Incheon Family Company.” Everyone clapped as my seatmate tapped my shoulders. “Yes?” I asked, spacing out. “You just got the deal with the IFC.” He said, frowning. I quickly stood up. Faking a smile and walked through the red carpet. “Thank you Mr. Nim.” I said to the owner of the IFC. “I’m hoping for a good partnership.” He said as I bowed and thanked everyone. I did a little speech and as 9pm hits the clock, every businessman wants out.

“Mr. Jeon.” I looked behind me as I noticed a man of my age. “Good evening Sir. What do you need?” I need to be more polite if I want the company to have more investor. I hate pretentions but this thing is manners. “Well, we got this free guest list in a high end bar here in Berlin. Just Wondering if you want to check out how loud up beat music here in foreign are, and the drinks and yes, the babes.” He said as he winked at me. Is he gay? The alcohol drinks and girls sound good after a 2 week proposing in different company. But Jiri sitting in the couch, watching Disney channel in his strawberry pajamas sounded a billion times appealing. “I’m sorry. I got no time for that.” I said as I walked again. “Come on man, you got 9 out of 14 proposals. And we got a week off! Are you nuts? Or are you gay?” He asked, the last sentence emphasized. “I’m married. My wife is waiting for me at the suite, wearing thongs.” I said then ride the limousine I rented for the whole month. Damn, Jiri wearing a thong? I blushed at the thought.

I bought a dozen of white roses and a box of mallow cakes which she really loves. I hopped in the elevator pressing 40. I need to buy her clothes tomorrow. We’re going to tour the whole city this week. I snap my card in the security, making sure I won’t make any noise. I blast the door open. Placing the cake and roses on top of the dining table. “Jiri?” I called her. I slowly opened her room, seeing no sign of her. She’s not on the couch. And the TV isn’t . There’s something really wrong. I checked the kitchen, by now this should be messy because she cooks at 8. Damn baby, where are you? “Jiri! Cut this out. I’m getting mad…” I said, my voice cracking. Oh no. Did she left? Why? I ran to her closet finding everything in place. “Bull!” I kicked the bed in frustration. I should be really calm, but she not in sight would bring the hell out of me. I quickly dialed Stephan’s number. “Stephan, bring five of the best. Jiri’s not in sight. She don’t know the place! I need you here this morning.” Then ended the call. I tried calling her, come on baby answer your phone. But I heard his phone in the bathroom. I opened the door and I saw her toiletries. She’s about to take her bath… and her undies with blood. I checked her phone finding undelivered text for me. She’s stupid. Signal lacks in bathrooms!

“I need the copy of your CCTV.” I said. The guard looked at me, eyeing me suspiciously. “If you don’t wanna get fired, you’re going to give it now.” I said with full authority. He showed me the CCTV room and I did my research. At 6:07 pm, she starts roaming the whole hotel holding her stomach. Oh my poor baby, she must have cramps. At 6:24 she goes to the exit then she smiled. “Can you zoom that? What’s in front of the hotel?” I asked the security. He did what I said and answered me with a convenience store. She’s going to buy pads. “Don’t you have CCTVs in front of the hotel?” The security said they have but it is currently under construction.

“I saw a girl, she’s really pretty! I think she’s Korean and she got hit with a bus. Thank god his boyfriend is around.” I froze at what I heard from the two teenagers talking. No Jung kook, that girl said she has his boyfriend around. And we’re not the only Koreans who’s in Berlin. I slumped my back in the couch thinking. Where the hell are you? I changed into sweat pants, plain shirt and hoodie. Bringing my wallet, phone and keys of the Mustang I rented for this week of vacation. Damn baby, stay still. I’ll find you.

 

AN: Eh, I really don't want to write the next scenes... it just breaks my heart. Oh no, where are you Park Jiri? The reason I am updating really slow is that, I'm afraid I'll die from writing the updates! Hahaha. #BTSFORMAMA ♥