It was all lies.

My Gangster Love

AN: From here I'll write only about what's happening to JK and what he's up to. Thank you! :)

Jungkook's POV

The flight to Japan was fine. After a really long time, I felt empty. I feel like everything inside me has been taken away. Like, I haven't even have Mom at my side. Oh yeah, Mom... She has something to do on why the I need to arrange things with the Kangs. If I really want Jiri to believe how much I can withstand everything in our relationship, I need to forget her first. Put him in the least of my priority and act cold. She'll carefully understand me, I know. She never failed to. She just needs time... and I am giving her more than enough. I'll stay in Japan as long as she calls me begging me to marry her. Yes, I sound evil. But can you blame me?! How many times have she hurt me more than I can handle? She texts other men, and sometimes act like single. Do I mention it? No because I don't want to fight. I want to keep her so I always please her in anything. And that's my fault... I please her too much she makes me a ing retarded dog.

My life is so tiring. Everything seems like a bull to me. Since Jungkyoo died, all I ever did was to fix my family's issues, we needed to conceal about Jungkyoo killing herself- telling people it was food poisoning, looking for Jin, creating new proposals and plans, making people trust us again, gaining back investors, saving the company... We're fine with just our communication and transportation business but it seems like Mom and Dad wants more. If only I can, I would let the Jeon Incorporated go down... I have nothing but disgust with this business. We arrange contracts, fire people, buy loyalty and purchase dreams! Where is the humanity in that? Am I being a good man here? God damn it! I feel like everything is suddenly at a very wrong situation.

*Ringggg*

"Jeon Jungkook speaking."

"Young Master, The Peninsula Tokyo, Hotel Suite number 058." I nodded as I signed papers while walking around the airport. We have this investor suddenly pulling out his money. And I needed to transfer s. I don't care if he backs out. I got 14 more investors waiting to invest. Remember the Berlin conference? Yeah, I make money like how you breathe.

"Thank you Stephen." I was about to end the call because I already saw Melissa standing from afar with a Rolls Royce car.

"Young Master, Young Mistress Jiri..." I ended the call and bow nicely to Melissa. She smiled sweetly at me and acnhored her hands on my arms. 

"How's your flight?" I just looked at her and gently tugged my arms out of her hands. "Fine. Just drop me at the The Peninsula." I said as I entered the car. "You're staying in our house." She smiled sweetly at me. Now I remember her. She was bestfriend with Jungkyoo. She's the same old as me. I remember when I first met her, I really like her back then becuase of her dimples... I still do like her dimples tho. I smiled a little but I politely reclined her offer. "Hm, you're sweeter now. Is it because your girlfriend's not around?" She put her head in my shoulders and I immediately shrugged it off. "No. You're my sister's friend. I apologize for being mean." She almost hugged and kissed my neck but I pushed her. Don't you touch me, . "You know what your girlfriend seems to be uneducated and stupid. Not to mention a gold digger." She said it so casually I almost laugh out of annoyance. "Easy there Ms. Kang. I never hit a girl before. You wanna be the first one?" She looked really shocked and embarass as she blushed and bit her lips. "Why the sudden change of mood?" She almost whine and that's irritating me. "Just off. I'm arranging things so don't be a er."

My hotel suite was okay. I immediately changed into pajamas and closed my eyes the moment I rested my back on the soft matress. My phone rang and I lazily answered it.

"Mr. jeon speaking."

"Sweetheart..." Mom's voice was broken. She sound like she's crying for hours.

"I'm arranging things here in our Japan branch. Please don't do something stupid. I'll comeback as soon as I fix this." She sobbed and I can't do anything but sigh. I hate to tell you this, but I don't really like set ups. For the past few years it's fine for me, but now... I feel like feelings can't be altered and ordered.

"Baby, Mommy's sorry okay?" I nodded as if she can see me. "Sure Mom, get rest. I'll sleep for now."

I opened my laptop because I can sleep thinking about making my Mom cry that much. I don't want her to feel like she's losing me. She lost Jungkyoo years ago, for 's sake I can't let her die again for a moment. I emailed Mr. Robinsons and Mr. Clarkson if they're ready to invest. Contacted other reporters and medias, and an event organizer. I need endoprsement and I want Jeon Incorporated to be open to public. As much as I don't like the business doings because of other stock holders, I want to help people now... I really want to change...

As I'm closing my latop I saw the wallpaper. It was me and Jiri and she edited it. In our picture she wrote "I love you forever and ever! I'll marry you anytime. Work hard. I love you!" She did this back in Berlin... but now it was all lies.