Get back together.

My Gangster Love

A fire was shot. Frozen on the ground I slowly looked up to Jiri. She was panting hard, pointing the gun at Jin's back. She looked so shocked and uneasy. She opened and closed , trying to talk. Slowly, I stood up. Glancing at the blood and the body of Jin. "J-jiri." I said as I slowly approached her, she looked at me in wide eyes. She's slowly shaking her head, like telling me not to go near her. With much nervous, she started putting down her arms, slowly letting go of the gun, sitting instantly looking at her hands she started to weep and I stared at her not knowing what to do. "Are you alright?" Call me stupid, I don't care if she killed a man. She must be in deep torture. "J-ungkookie..." She trailed off, holding both of my jacket's end, tigtening her hold slowly the tears come out. "What should I do?" She asked as she started to sob loudly. I lift up her chin, looking through her eyes. "It's gonna be alright." I assured her as I kissed her hands, hugging her and trying to stop her shakening. "A-am I going to jail? W-what..." She asked as I saw another tear fell. "Hush baby, we're going to do something." Not so much minute, Stephan and a group of men arrived. "Young Master, are you alright?" He squatted and checked us, I nodded as I motioned Jin. He took of his coat, covering Jiri, she slowly lift her head, she must be weak managing a small nod to acknowledge Staphan. "He's still aligve. The ambulance is here." Stephan said as police came in, getting all the veidences and I stood up, carrying Jiri in both of my hands. "Can you walk?" I asked her but she stuck her face in my shirt. Fine I get it, I missed you too. "Stephan, drive me to the police station." 

"Who shot who?" A police officer asked and Jiri trembled in fear. "I-I did." She answered, I held her hands tight looking at her and kissing her temple. "Why?" Said the police slowly approaching Jiri and clasping his hands on her arms. "You won't dare to touch her." I said monotonous, glancing at the officer he step back. "Can you interview her on other days? I'll get her to the hospital." I said as I carried Jiri again, planning to walk pass them. "But Mr. Jeon, we can demand a ca-" I snappily looked at him, piercing my eyes through him. "She's in trauma and I'm don't give a fck on what you say. Try to fckin hinder us and I'll let everything in you die." I don't give a care if that was police station. I can sue all of them, call me a spoiled brat but fck you, let us go. We got to the hospital, I was walking back and forth until the Vanderoughs came. "What happened?!" Dread said as he aggressively asked me, Sky and Pain nodded at me while Nightmare gave me a cold look. "She was with the wrong man. She was being diagnosed for any health trouble." I answered as Pain and Sky tapped my shoulders. "Is she alright?" Nightmare asked I nodded. "I just want to make sure she's alright and she has no trauma or anything." Dread nodded as we sat on one of the long waiting chairs. "Jungkook?" I stood up as I saw Jiri's mother crying. "Oh Aunt, stop crying you look ugly." Pain joked as Sky elbowed him, he gave out a peace sign. "Where is she Jungkook?" I looked at her, hugging her once and trying to wiper her tears. "She's inside the room, they're checking on her." I said as I assisted her to sit down. "I missed her so bad. Why didn't she come home for so many months?" She said as she sobbed more and pant. "Auntie~" Nightmare said as they all triedto hug her. "Who's the family of Ms. Park Jiri?" I fatsly stood up and I saw Jiri's mom slowly standing up because of her crying. "Her amnesia was not yet that gone. She only remember her mom. But she'll be good soon. She just need to rest for couple of days, she was exhausted and fatigue." I nodded as we all knocked the door.

"Mom!" She shouted smiling, slowly she start to produce tears. I smiled while watching everyone talking to Jiri. Of course, she doesn't remember the Vanderoughs but she is trying to get to know all of them. "Jungkook." She said and everyone looked at me, tilting my head I raised my brows. "Come here." She said adn I obliged. "What?" I asked as she just stared at me and I'm feeling my face heated. "I missed you. I know I can't remember you from now but my heart knows how much I love you. She's beating real hard whenever you're around." She said as she winked. I shook my head trying not to laugh. "So..." Sha trailed off, as everyone in the room try to piss us. "Let's get back together."