Secrets Revealed

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Jessica’s POV

The day after the interrogation happened, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and a team of police went to that abandoned gas station. Taeyeon was highly upset that she couldn’t go, but considering her condition, she obviously couldn’t go. I didn’t complain about that, though.

The girls and their team did catch the people, too. Well, almost all of them. They surprised them from all sides and exits, but two people were missing. The leader whose name we did not know, and the side man who went by Rain. Of course, this isn’t over yet. How dare it be over that quickly?

Taeyeon was both happy and upset that they caught the other people. Happy that there was less danger and only two people to find now, but upset because she wasn’t able to be there for the capturing.

Three days after that, however, where we are cuddling on the couch watching Pitch Perfect. Sooyoung and Krystal were on the loveseat, Krystal singing to all of the songs.

“Yah. We understand, you’ve watched this movie like twenty times already,” Sooyoung said, kicking her. “Shut your trap, Jung Soojung.”

“I love Anna Kendrick!” She exhaled deeply. “She’s absolutely amazing and her voice is perfection!”

“You know who would probably love this movie?” Taeyeon asked.

“Who, unnie?”

“Amber.” She answered. Krystal’s head snapped toward our direction. Just as fast as she looked at Taeyeon, she looked away, agony showing on her face. Her hand reached for the side of her neck.

“Aish!!” She cried. “Neck cramp! Ow!”

“Be careful, Soojung.” I said, moving away from Taeyeon and toward my sister to give her a neck massage.

“Yah!” Taeyeon protested. “It’s just a neck cramp. I don’t see you giving me neck or back massages!

“That’s because if I try, it hurts you.” I said. She’s definitely healed a lot in the last five days. She sleeps a lot and takes her medication, which helps a lot with the pain, but she’s still a porcelain doll in my eyes right now. I feel like I have to be careful with the way I touch her. Her neck and rib bruises are more green than purple now, and the bruise on her jaw is barely noticeable anymore. Of course, her fingers are still broken. That will take a while to fully heal.

Two days ago when she was looped up her meds, she accused me of keeping my distance because I was scared of her. Because of what I heard and saw during the interrogation. She thought I thought that she would blow up on me and hurt me.

“Taeng, I know you won’t hurt me.” I told her.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because you told me so before, remember? And I trust you. You don’t scare me.”

 

Taeyeon pouts at me. “Yeah, but it would be nice to get a massage anyway.. Anywhere, would be fine.”

I let go of Krystal’s neck and cuddled back into Taeyeon. “Fine, kid.” I said. “I’ll give you massage somewhere.

“EW EW NO! YOU’RE LITTLE SISTER IS RIGHT HERE!!!” Krystal exclaimed.

“What??” I said innocently as Taeyeon laughed. “I could very well be talking about her feet. You’re the nasty minded one here for assuming that.”

“One can only assume that when you offer it in that gross voice you made!”

“When is that talent show of yours, by the way?” Taeyeon asked Krystal. Wow, I almost forgot about that!

“Random much?” Krystal said. “It’s next week.”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

After the movie, Krystal went to her room. I followed her up there to have a little chat with her.

“Hey, Baby Jung.” I entered her room. She was looking down at her phone with a smile.

“Oh hey, unnie.”

I sat across the bed from her, intertwining our leg together and nudging her with my toe.

“Yah, wae?” Krystal said, looking up at me. When we spend time together alone, we end up doing this kind of thing a lot. Like sisters. She and Jessica do it all the time and I ended up catching the habit as well. My sister isn’t here, so she’s the closest thing I have to one in the house now.

“I don’t know,” I said indifferently. “Why not?”

She ignored me and looked down at her phone after hearing a chirp from it.

“Who are you so giddy over through text?” I asked. She didn’t reply back. I don’t think she heard me. I kicked her some more to get her attention. “Yah, Baby Jung.”

She looked at me like a confused puppy. “Huh?”

“I said, who are you so giddy over through text?”

“Why must you know?” She demanded.

“Well, it is my job to know who you’re making contact with.” I said matter-of-factly.

She looked away, not speaking a word.

“It’s okay,” I said uninterestedly, picking at my fingers. “I can just have Hyoyeon send me the message records of your phone from the office.”

“You don’t need to know everything, unnie.” She said in a hard voice.

I chuckled. “Oh, but I do know everything.” I said.

She looked at me with an eyebrow raised. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“How’s Amber?” I asked, changing the subject.

She looked taken aback. “Why are you asking me that?”

“Because I haven’t heard much of her since the party house. And I like her.”

“She’s good.. I haven’t talked to her for a couple of days.” She said.

“Really? I would assume that’s who you’re talking to right now.” I motioned toward the phone in her hands.

“Why would I—“

“Krystal, I already know about you two.” I finally said, bored of my own little game.

“I thought I was the only one!” Hyoyeon said in my ear.

“No, Hyo, you’re not the only one.” I said. “I’m not stupid.”

“H-how did you know??” Krystal asked, panic in her voice.

“I saw it happening at the party house. I watched your first kiss. It was pretty cute, actually. I fan girled from it. I was rooting for you two from the get go.” I smirked at her and nudged her again.

“D-does.. Jessi—“

“No. I’m not going to tell your secret. I’ll wait for you to tell her. Though, I’m pretty sure she suspects something is up.”

“Why would she—“

“Because I may or may not have hinted it to her at the party.” Krystal looked at me in horror. “Relax. I merely told her I thought you two looked cute. And that Amber obviously liked you. And that you seemed to be on the verge of it as well. That was before you two made out on the couch, so technically I didn’t tell her about you two.”

“Well..” Krystal said. “How did she take it..?”

“Hmm..” I mulled over my words for a second. “I was getting her warmed up to it. I think she had a nice, long thought about it. She wants what’s best for you. She wants you to be happy, that’s all that matters.” I smiled at her, encouragingly. “But I can’t keep it a secret forever, Baby Jung. Think about when you’re going to tell her. I’ll back you up, don’t worry.” I untangled our legs and walked out.

 

Jessica’s POV

Lounging on the couch, looking through my phone couldn’t be any more relaxing. Taeyeon was upstairs with Krystal, Sooyoung went to buy food for later today, and I was left down here alone.

“Peter Pan,” I sang. “Take me to Neverland.” I have had that HA:TFELT song stuck in my head all day. I started singing it, absentmindedly browsing the internet on my cellphone.  “Peter Pan, let me fly away with you.”

“Sica.” Taeyeon said behind me. I turned around and smiled at her. She looked at me, dazed. Every time I sing, she looks like that. I love the way I make her like that just from singing. A lot of people seem to become mesmerized by my singing, but it’s different from her.

“Yes, Taengoo?”

“Where’s Sooyoung?”

“She’s out getting food.”

“Oh..” She was still staring at me like before. “Can you, uh.. Come with me?” She asked.

I looked at her, confused, but got up and followed her. She entered my room and I followed her in. As soon as she closed the door, her lips were on mine hungrily. I was caught off guard, but it didn’t take long at all for me to follow her lead. I gave her tongue access into my mouth and our tongues dueled. Taeyeon pushed me up against the wall, roughly. I’m reminded of that day with Taecyeon in this room, but this was nothing like that. This was way different. I actually like this right now. I actually want it, and the roughness was .

She’s not usually like this. I’ve never experienced this rough-y Taeyeon. She pressed me into the wall, but not too hard. She pulled her face away from mine and bites my neck. With that one bite, my body shivered as electricity flowed through it. She kissed and bit at my collarbone as her hands hungrily explored my upper body.

She hooked her fingers through my pants belt loops and moved into me more. My right leg automatically wrapped around her waist. Taeyeon growled huskily.

Rough Taeyeon is seriously . How does she know how to get to me like that? She impatiently tried to pull my shirt off, unsuccessfully. I couldn’t help but laugh at her cuteness as she sighed in frustration and I helped her pull it off.  She moved back to mine and bites my bottom lip, on it hard. I let out a moan of ecstasy. She worked her good hand on my pants button and s them. I pulled away from the wall and pushed her toward the bed, our lips never parting.

She falls to the bed and winces.

Crap, I hurt her.

I tried to pull away to apologize, but she holds my head in place.

Once we were completely on the bed, I take control. I made sure to avoid her bruised neck, and bit and on her collarbone, earning moans from the short girl.

“Mmmm, baby..” She grumbled ily. Her hand laced through my hair as I kissed down her chest. I pulled her shirt off easily, unlike her attempt with mine. Once it was off, I looked down at her body.

The skin covering her ribcage was all green and bruised. Purple patches were still laid out like a chessboard. I stopped my expedition down her body and take a break. I ran my fingers lightly across the bruised skin, making sure not to hurt her. I stopped my fingers on the scar I always see. I stopped asking her how she got it after the third time she avoided the question.

Taeyeon reached her hands towards me now. They made contact with my bare stomach and she pulled me back down to her eager lips. She glides her nails across my stomach and I shivered, suppressing a moan.

“That’s cheating.” I growled at her.

She smirked at me. “There aren’t any rules in this game, what do you mean?” She pulled at my bottom lip again.

Her hands met with the start of my pants.

“Agh!” She cried out, pulling her hand away. I pulled away from her as well. This time she doesn’t pull me back. She was grabbing her left hand in pain. “I forgot about my stupid fingers and tried to bend them. ..”

I climbed off of her and dropped down beside her. We rode our wave of out with breathing until it calmed.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” She said, annoyance evident in her voice. “I’m ing useless.”

“What? Why do you say that?” I caressed her arm to try and sooth her frustration.

“We haven’t had since before the party house. And because of this we still can’t! I want to be able to do something but I can’t! Ugh!”

I giggled at her ridiculous reason to be mad. “You don’t see me complaining, do you?”

“No, I don’t. But I know you want to. No one’s happy if they can’t be with their girlfriend. Sooner or later, you’ll get tired of the lack of physical attention, find someone else and leave me.”

“Why are you saying that??” I felt somewhat offended by her accusation.

“Because..” The frustration in her voice faded into something that sounded almost sad. “I just know..”

Her eyes seemed to be off into a memory and it hit me. I rest my hand on her stomach, tenderly. “It happened to you before..” I stated.

She didn’t deny it. “She was my first love..” She said, staring up at the ceiling. “Hara was her name. During high school. We were together for over a year. I had grown up with a family that followed the rule of abstinence. Don’t have until you’re married. She always complained about it, but when I explained it to her, she would tell me she understood and that it was okay. I didn’t know until a week before we were over that she had been cheating on me for over half of our relationship.

My eyes widened in shock. More than half of it?? That’s horrible.. I felt sick and sad and angry all at once.

“When I confronted her about it, she slapped me for accusing her of doing that, even though I had proof of it. And then she left me. I was so depressed for the longest time, but Hyo and Soo were with me at all times trying to make me feel better or get my mind off of it. After she dumped me, I dropped that abstinence crap and became one of the biggest players in the school. I hooked up with people at parties, empty classrooms or janitor closets, their house, everywhere. Girls who were confused, lesbians, biuals, straight girls that were curious, straight girls that weren’t happy with their relationships.. I wasn’t as bad in college, but I was still pretty bad.” Her voice cracked. “So I know how things go. And I don’t want you to do it too…”

I grabbed her face in my hands and forced her to look into my eyes. “Listen to me, Kim Taeyeon.” I said. “I. Am. Not. Hara. I would never do that. I’m not like the other girls you’ve been with. I don’t care about that. I just want to be with you. You. I want your arms around me in a warm embrace. The kind that make me feel safe and special. I want your lips to tell me sweet nothings every day and your eyes to see the me others don’t see.”

I kissed her to end off my short speech. I looked into her eyes and she spoke. “That was so corny..” she said before bursting into laughter.

“Yeah, yeah, go ahead and laugh.” I smacked her chest playfully.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me into an embrace. “How’s this?”

I nuzzled into her neck, making sure to not hurt her. “It’s perfect.”

“Jessica..” She said.

“Hmmm?”

“I love you. I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm in love with you.”

My heart stopped. We had not said those words to each other before. Hearing her say it brought butterflies to my stomach and rocks in my throat.

I looked up at her. “I'm one hundred and ten percent sure I'm in love with you, Taengoo.” And I am. I really am. After saying it, I realize that I truly am in love with this girl. I’ve never felt this way for anyone. Not even Taecyeon, and we were together for four years.

I stretched my neck up to her and kiss her with as much feeling as I possibly could to make her believe me. The kiss passionately intensified and I reached for her neck to pull her into me.

“Ouch.” She flinched. I pulled away quickly and she sighed. I laughed. “I hate this. I wish this was easier right now.”

Just then, something comes to my mind. “Wait.” I said, looking at her with realization. “I have an idea.”

~~~~~

An hour later Krystal, Taeyeon and I are watching TV when Sooyoung returns with food.

“I’m back guys!” She says, entering the house.

“Hey, Soo. Oh!” Taeyeon starts, looking up at her with a smirk. “Thanks for the birthday present, by the way.”

Sooyoung stares blankly at us for a moment.

“EWW!!!! OH MY GOD!!!” Krystal cries out.

 

 


So Taeyeon has told Krystal that she knows her secret. Taeyeon has also revealed a sort of secret from her past as well. It's not exactly a secret, but it's still a thing. XD They have finally exchanged I love you's too!

Sorry for not putting p an update last week! I was really busy and didn't have the time! And I kind of had writer's block.. I wanted to do a chapter where Hyoyeon and Sooyoung caught the guy but I had no idead how to start it.. Maybe I'll do I'll do a flashback later on or something cuz I wanted to do it really bad and put lots of action in it! Ugh..

If you don't know what Taeyeon meant by "Thanks for the birthday present" then you need to go back to Chapter 15: The Best Gift. ;D

Love you guys <3