Drunken Jealousy

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Jessica's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie. How is everything going there?"

"It's all fine, daddy. Really, they're all so nice here. Krystal and I feel safe. Krystal really loves it here, actually."

"That's good to hear." My father had just called me. It was the first time I had spoken to him in weeks and he just had to call when everyone was getting drunk. "I am sorry I did not contact you earlier, Jessica. I thought it would be best if I did not leave any sort of trace for someone to track you."

"No, I understand, daddy. It's okay, Krystal understands too." I said, looking back at the group of girls talking to one another. How can I get off the phone sooner?

"Have you spoken to Taecyeon recently?" he asked.

I knew there was a bigger reason for him to call.

"No, daddy. I've been kind of busy."

"I know he wishes to see you, Sooyeon. You must make time for him to visit. It would be good for you two."

“WHERE'S THE VODKA???” Taeyeon shouted. I looked over to see them wolfing down another galss.

"Okay, daddy. I will. I have to go shower now. Love you, bye." I hung up without waiting for his responce.

An hour or so into the celebration and just about everyone was drunk. Sooyoung and Yoona were the most drunk and were dancing together in front of the fireplace. Yuri had a lot to drink as well, but she was definitely not as drunk as those two. Either she has a high tolerance or she’s a calm drunk. She was just admiring Yoona dance with a smile on her face. It was really sweet, seeing the love in her eyes as she looked at her girlfriend. Krystal was obviously not drunk, but she seemed to be drunk off of the atmosphere, because she was dancing with Hyoyeon, who was also extremely drunk. I lost count with how many drinks Taeyeon had. She was sitting beside Yuri telling her some story in her drunken slur.

“An' then I 'oke up with a... an orange.. orange.. one of those things at constr-consrucsion sights.. on mah head an' a wooden shpoon glued tho this han'. I ha-have no idear what happened tha night before.” She told Yuri.

Yuri laughed. “Tae. Taengoooooo. I‘asfuhking there thatnight.”

Yep. Yuri is definitely drunk too.

I hadn’t been drinking as much as the others because I wanted to be semi sober for my sister so she didn’t feel left out, but I’m a lightweight, so that didn’t work so well.

I was dancing with Yoona and Hyoyeon earlier, but now I was sitting and observing.

“CAKE!!!!!” Hyoyeon suddenly shouted out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. “I f'got we hab cake! We needa eat cake!!” She ran to the kitchen with Krystal and Sooyoung behind her. Yoona laughed and stumbled over to Yuri, dropping onto her lap. They started making out and Taeyeon lost interest in her story to Yuri. Not like she’d be able to get her attention back anyway.

She looked at me with a cheeky smile. I got up and pulled her off the couch. “Ready for your cake, birthday girl?”

She wrapped her arm around my waist and walk-stumbled to the dining room where the girls had just placed the cake. If my face wasn’t already hot from all of the alcohol, it would start burning up now with Taeyeon’s arm on me. Krystal looked at us and I stepped away from Taeyeon. I have to remind myself I have a sister. I don’t want her to know I’m majorly crushing on Taeyeon. I don’t want her to think bad of me.

“YOONYUL!” Sooyoung yelled at the couple making out on the couch. “GIT YER GAY ASSES UP AN' GET OVER HERE SO WE CAN EAT SOME DAMN CAKE!”

They unlocked their lips and sat at the table with us. “Okay,” Hyoyeon said. “So-I-got vanilla cake wif choclate icing. We got tha best of bof words, baby!”

Hyoyeon pulled a lighter out of her pocket and lit the candles on the cake. “Make a wish, bish!”

Taeyeon blew the candles out and Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both stuck their fingers into the icing and smeared it on each of Taeyeon’s cheeks, causing cheers from the rest of us. We cut the cake and started eating. Yoona and Yuri moved back to the couch, of course, and the rest of us were sitting at the table laughing and telling stories.

“So like, I wake up an' Soo is passed out on tha counter.. her shirt off, Yuri is sleepin' on tha couch with a drawn on her face and Taeyeon had a street cone on her head.” Hyoyeon told me and Krystal. “I got no cl-clue...idea where she got the street cone!”

“Idunno either!” Taeyeon exclaimed. "It’s down in the basement now!”

A little more into the conversations and my father’s corporation became a topic. And then the current situation came up.

“We 'ave been trying t' find the people who did it, but they know how to hide ebidence! It’s hard!” Hyoyeon said.

“I wonder why they did it.” Sooyoung joined.

“Yaknow,” Taeyeon chimed in. “I woulda been sooooo happy if it did happen.”

What??

“Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said in a warning voice.

“No, I’m serus. If it wus lasht year or somethin, I woulda had a damn party!” The table grew quiet. “But abter meeting y-you two and liking you guise so much, I peel like an ashhole who w-wanting him dead before. Be-because you guys areso awesome. Your mom may not be, but you two are really great. So I’m glad heesh not dead. I mean dad. Not mom.”

Hyoyeon broke the silence by changing the topic back to stories about previous parties they went to. I felt too uncomfortable to listen to the stories, though. Why does she feel that way about my dad?

My discomfort disappeared, however, when Taeyeon wiped icing all over my face.

“Yah!” I said laughing, immediately forgetting everything. I grabbed a handful of my cake and shoved it in her face.

“I din't put that mush on your face, Sicachu!” She cried.

“ f'you!” I said as I smeared it over her whole face. When I finished, she started wiping it off and eating it.

“So mean!” She said, making a pouty face. I turned back to try and listen to the story again. After a minute or so, Taeyeon wiped her finger on my cheek again. I looked at her, ready to throw my cake in her face when I noticed she had actually taken the icing off of my face. She put the icing covered finger in as she looked at me.

She looks absolutely adorable in a dorky way. My body tingled and warmed up. How can this girl manage to always make my heart flutter? Even from the smallest of things. The look she was giving me at that moment was just too much for me to handle.

“Come on, Baby Jung!” Hyoyeon grabbed Krystal's hand, which pulled me out of my thoughts as she dragged my sister back to the living room. “Let’s dance, cutie."

Hyoyeon was hardcore flirting with my sister after that. I knew it was all for fun, though. Hyoyeon doesn't swing that way, so I could only laugh every time she said something.

After a while of dancing, I noticed Sooyoung and Taeyeon dancing as well. A tang of jealousy hit me as I saw Sooyoung grinding on her. She was extremely close to Taeyeon right now and I didn't know if it was the alcohol in me or not, but I wanted to slap her. Sooyoung whispered something in Taeyeon’s ear as her hands moved from her waist to her neck. What came next surprised me like no other. Sooyoung connected her lips to Taeyeon's.

I froze in my spot, my whole body burning from jealousy and rage. I bawled my fists up tightly to keep myself from walking over there and pulling Sooyung off by her hair. Taeyeon just stood there. She didn't start the kiss, but she sure as hell wasn't stoping it. I can't take it, though, and I'm about to break the two up myself, when Hyoyeon interjects.

“SOO!” Hyoyeon yelled. Sooyoung ignored her and Taeyeon lifted her hands up in a I’m-not-doing-anything way. “CHOI SOOYOUNG, BACK AWAY FROM THE LESBIAN.”

Yuri got up and pulled her away. Sooyoung sat down beside Krystal and leaned her head on my sister’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry,” Hyoyeon said to me. “Sooyoung is only gay for Taeyeon, and that’s only when she’s drunk. But me and Yul have your back.” She winked at me and went to the coffee table to pour another shot.

Taeyeon poured herself another a shot too. “See that? I din’t make tha firs move!” She tells Hyoyeon proudly.

“Good job, babe. Way to stay faithful to nobody!”

Taeyeon looked up at me and smiled. I didn't smile back. Instead, I sent her a mean look. I was still highly annoyed at the kiss, though I know she didn't do anything and I have no right to be jealous in the first place. But that doesn't dare stop me from feeling it. She uncomfortably looked away from my glare.

Before they took the shot, Taeyeon stopped them and poured another glass. She lead Krystal to her and Hyoyeon and handed her the glass. “I told you I’d give you a glass right?” Krystal gave her a big smile but then looked at me again.

“If you let her drink, you better take care of her!” I told Taeyeon.

"With my life" she said.

Krystal smiled and they took the shots together. Krystal made a face, but it didn’t look like her first time drinking vodka. If I wasn’t so drunk right now, I’d be suspicious.

Taeyeon looked over at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. “Love shot?” she asked.

Hyoyeon “oooos” at us before going back to dancing.

“Haven’t you had enough to drink already?” I asked her.

“How much is enough, exactly?” She teased, pouring two shot glasses. “Don’t want to take it with me?” She turned to Sooyoung, “Soo, come take thi—“

“No, I’ll do it!” I pulled her back to face me. She had a stupid smile plastered on her face. I took the glass and we linked arms, taking the love shot.

For the rest of the night, I danced with everybody (mostly with Taeyeon and Yuri) and completely forgot about all of my troubles

 

 


More drunk Taeyeon! Only this time, she put her foot in ! But thanks to her cuteness, Jessica couldn't stay upset for long at all. She's getting super jealous, however. Soshisbyun and FathAnnaA wanted to see some SooTae lip action and a jealous Jessica, so there you go! I also added a little HyoKrys in there for IcePrinceTabbie. XD

Thank you for all the subscribers! Man, I seriously did not expect to get this many. It really makes me happy to see so many people enjoying this. Thank you all for the love and support. I love you guys! <3