HellTae

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Taeyeon’s POV

I woke up to low mumbling and soft noises.

“Ughhhhhhhhh.” I groaned. My head was going to explode from how much it was throbing. I got up from the floor to see Krystal and Yuri in the kitchen cleaning up.

Krystal saw me. “Good morning Unnie!”

I grabbed hold of my head as it throbbed even more. “, Krystal.. Keep it down..”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Unnie.” She whispered.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Around twelve-ish.” Yuri said as she picked up an empty bottle of tequila and dropped it in a trash bag.

I looked around to find everyone else still sleeping. Hyoyeon was missing her pants and she was face down on the floor near the fireplace as though she literally danced until she couldn’t dance anymore. Sooyoung was sprawled out in the space between the living room and kitchen with icing all over her face and shirt. Yoona was sleeping on the loveseat and Jessica was snoring lightly on the couch. A couple of shelves from the bookcase were not longer on the shelf itself and the book were scattered on the floor.

I groggily walked into the dining room, collapsing into a chair and grabbing my head again. “Uhmmmmf.” I grunted.

“You must be really hung over, Unnie. “Krystal said as she put a cup of tea in front of me. “Here, I made tea for everyone. It helps with hangovers."

“Thank you, Krys.” I said as I drank it.

“It really does help,” Yuri said. “I woke up like thirty minutes ago and my head ache is gone now.” she smiled at Krystal.

“So what exactly happened last night?” I asked Krystal.

“Well, it was mostly dancing and jokes and drinking. You and Sooyoung made out for a bit and then there was a lot of you and Jessica dancing.” I made an awkward noise as I drank more tea. “Yoona threw up, Hyoyeon took off her jeans because she said it was too hot, and then danced liked that until she passed out. You were out after tripping over Hyoyeon's pants and refused to get back up so I could make sure you were okay. Umm… what else… Oh, and Yuri broke your bookshelf.”

“Ha! Really? That's it? Wow.. The last thing I remember was dancing with Hyo as she told me all the things I can do with her present for me..”

“Haha! That was after you gave me that shot! At least you remember that far. You drank a lot, Unnie.”

“We all did!” Yuri said. “Well, except for you.” She nudged Krystal.

An hour later, everyone was awake, helping to clean up. My headache was gone and we tried recalling all the things we remembered from last night.

“What I don’t understand is why there was chocolate icing all over me.” Sooyoung said.

“You were the first one to pass out!” Yoona exclaimed. “That’s one of the things I actually remember! You passed out and we all took turns drawing stuff on your face with icing!”

"On my clothes????""

"Oh, no. We didn't do that."

Soon, Yuri and Yoona were back home, Hyoyeon went back to the office, and Sooyoung was running errands for her parents. It was just me, Jessica, and Krystal left. We were all sitting in the living room. Krystal was doing her homework on the loveseat, I was watching TV, and Jessica was lying next to me with her head in my lap as she texted.

The physical contact kept my mind off of the TV, but I pretended to be paying attention.

“Is it okay if someone comes over today?” She asked me.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Taecyeon.” I stiffened a little at the name. I know who Taecyeon is. They’ve talked about him a few times.

“Mhmm.” I said nonchalantly, though my head was screaming no.

“Ew, why is he coming?” Krystal said. I smiled at the satisfaction that Krystal hates him.

“Because he’s been asking to since we got here. He hasn’t seen me in weeks.”

We went back to our business of homework, TV, and texting.

“So, you really do like it then?” Jessica asked. I looked down at her to see her fiddling with the silver gloves hanging from my neck.

“I love it, Jess. Really. One of the best presents I’ve gotten in a while. Thank you.” A shade of red bloomed on her cheeks as she smiled up at the gloves. Her smile could truly light up all of South Korea. If Krystal wasn’t sitting in here right now, I might not have had the strength to stop myself from kissing that smile. It's times like this, where I can see her beauty and see how peaceful she is and feel her gentleness, when I just forget about everything I need to remind myself about. When I'm the reason she's smiling, it's the best feeling.

“So I was thinking,” I said to her. “It’s been a couple of weeks since you’ve gone to your school. When do you plan on going back?”

She thought about that. “Well, the first week we were here, we were on break. This last week, I just didn’t feel like going. But I’ll start going back, I guess.” She said as she closed her eyes. “I was just nervous that something was going to happen. But Krystal’s been going to school this whole time and nothing has happened, so I guess it’s safe.”

“Of course it’s safe.” I said. “Even if someone was stupid enough to come to your university, I’ll be there.”

“I guess you’re right about that.” She smiled again.

My heart fluttered.

~~~~~

I was in the kitchen cooking and Krystal and Jessica are playing some board game in the living room, when someone knocked on the front door.

“That must be him.” Jessica got up and walked to the door, looking through the peephole to confirm who it was. She opened the door with a small smile on her face as the man I presumed to be Taecyeon stepped in and wrapped her in a bear hug.

“Babe, it’s been too long!” He said as he set her down. “Hey, Krys.” Krystal nodded her head at him and walked over to me in the kitchen.

I turned back to my cooking and ignored them, hoping they wouldn’t try to talk to me.

Then I heard kissing. I looked back to see them in a lip lock, his arms around her waist, her arm at his neck. A bitter taste filled my mouth, like the saliva that forms in your mouth befor eyou throw up. Jessica backs away. “Not in front of everyone, Taec.” She said.

“Okay. Is there a more private place? Even better.” He said. Without a word, Jessica lead him up the stairs. Before they were completely out of sight, she turned to look at me. The look in her eyes caught me off guard, but I couldn’t figure out what it was exactly.

Once I heard her bedroom door close, I turned back to my food again and continued with what I was doing.

“You didn’t even introduce yourself.” Krystal stated.

“Nope.”

“What if he’s not trustworthy to be alone with Jessica?” she asked.

“Is he?”

She thought about that. “I don’t know..”

“Well I have eyes and ears up there, remember?” I reminded her.

“Nothing’s going on.” Hyoyeon confirmed.

“You don’t like him, do you?” Krystal asked with a smirk.

“I don’t have a reason not to.” I said coolly. “You don’t like him, though. And I trust your judgment more than Jessica’s.”

“Good choice. He’s really not good.” She said as she helped me cook. I nod to show that I’m listening. “I’d like you better.” she added.

Shocked by her last words, I missed my aim while cutting carrots and cut my finger. “OW!” I cried, retracting my hand and cupping it in my other hand. I looked down at it to see my finger bleeding. I brought the finger to my mouth and on it.

Krystal ran off to the bathroom and came back with first aid. “I took CPR and First Aid Training my junior year because I thought it would be useful.” She said as she took my hand. “Let me help you.”

As she disinfected my finger, she began talking again. “Seriously though. I like you, Taeyeonie. If you were a boy, I’d try to hook you two up right away.” She wrapped my finger in a Band-Aid. “Actually, it doesn’t really matter if you were a boy. I’d do it now if she liked girls.” She looked up and smiled at me. “All done, Unnie!”

“Thanks…” I said, giving her a weird look. Does she know how I feel about Jessica..?

After we finished cooking, we sat at the table, deciding not to eat until Jessica came down to join us.

“What are they doing right now, Hyo?” I asked.

“Um… Nothing... He’s just talking about.. Penguins.”

“I’m gonna go up there and check on her.” I said as I got up.

“No!” She shouted. “Uh.. I wouldn’t if I were you.”

“What are you talking about, Hyo? It’s my house, why shouldn’t I?”

“I’m just telling you, Tae.. For your own good.. Trust me..”

I felt my face flush as I slowly sat back down, understanding what she meant. I could feel Krystal’s eyes on me as I avoided looking at her.

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon..” Hyoyeon said sincerely.

“That’s ed up..” Sooyoung finally spoke up.

“Oh my god…” Hyoyeon said. “Did that just happen?”

“What?” I asked.

“Uhm.. N-nothing.” Hyoyeon stuttered and let out a short, awkward chortle.

“What??”

“Okay, actually, I think you probably should go in there now, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon suddenly said with panic in her voice. “Like now, actually.”

With that, I jumped from my seat and bolted up the stairs. Once on the second floor, I heard the guy yelling. I barged into Jessica’s room.

“WHAT THE , JESSICA.” Taeyceon yelled. He had her pinned to the wall, his hands in a death grip on both her shoulders as he shook her and yelled right into her face.

The sight absolutely enraged me, but I tried to keep as calm and professional as I possibly could as I reached them. I grabbed one of his wrists and twisted his arm behind his back, pulling it up toward his head as I pushed him against the wall.

“! WHAT THE ! OW, MAN! , GET OFF OF ME!” He cried.

“Don’t be such a baby. I’m not even doing it hard enough.” I said, tightening my grip on his arm.

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHO THE ARE YOU???”

“Who the am I? I’m Kim Taeyeon. The owner of this house and the one that’s keeping them safe. Who the are you?”

“TAEYEON?? Y—“

I pulled his arm higher up, causing him to let out a pained yell, almost like a scream. “I asked who you are. Are you going to do that again?”

“I’M JESSICA’S FIANCÉ”

Fiancé?

“Is that right?” I said calmly. “What kind of guy shows his strength on a woman, especially their fiancée?” I inched his arms upward again, causing him to yell out once more.

“ YOU. IT’S NOT YOUR BUSINESS, .”

“Oh no?” I said. “It’s very much my ing business as long as they’re in my care. And as long as that’s the case, you are to stay away from her. Stay the away from Jessica and Krystal, got that?”

“GO TO HELL.”

I pulled his arm up again, this time with a lot of force, but not enough to break his arm. He screamed. “DO YOU ING HEAR ME???” I yelled to him. He whimpered and I let go of his arm. He dropped to his knees as he cradled his arm. I grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him to the bedroom door. “Get the out, and do not come near her again, you hear me?” I threw him out and he ran downstairs and out of the front door.

I stood there with Jessica standing by the wall still. “Taey—“

“Food’s ready.” I cut her off. “I’ll see you downstairs.”

Jessica's POV

Taecyeon was sitting on the bed as I was standing in front of him; not too close, but not so distanced that he’d question it. We had been here for a while now just talking, which was nice. I was making small talk with him because I knew that when I stopped, he’d start his approach at me.

“So yeah, it’s been really nice here. Krystal seems to really like it. Taeyeon is good at her job and her friends make it easier to get used to this place. Last night, we—“

“Nichkhun gets to see Tiffany whenever he wants. ChanSung gets to see Uee whenever he wants too. But I.. I haven’t seen you in two weeks. I’ve been sleeping alone for two weeks already, lonely as hell with only myself to satisfy my needs.”

I tensed up. I did not succeed in keeping this from happening. He got up and moved closer to me. I slowly backed up as he closed the distance between us until I ran out of room and backed into the wall. Now he was only inches away from my face.

“I haven’t been able to touch you for two weeks..” His right hand my cheek and I flinched a little. He moved his hand down my cheek, my neck. “I haven’t been able to taste you for two weeks.” His hand moved further down my body, his eyes watching every move they made, until he cupped my and squeezed. “I haven’t been able to feel you for two weeks.”

With that said, he pressed his lips to mine, hard. I struggled against them, but to no avail. He’s much strong than me, and his desire made it near to impossible to stop him. I don’t want this. All I could think about was Taeyeon. I actually felt like I was doing wrong to her by doing this right now. It’s not like I’m cheating. He is my boyfriend. But it still feels so wrong.

Taecyeon’s hands roamed all over my body. His mouth left mine as we caught our breath.

“Taecyeon, we can’t do this.” I said, trying to push him off of me.

He didn’t seem to notice my struggle whatsoever. “Why wouldn’t we.” It didn’t seem like a question.

“This isn’t our house. That isn’t our bed. We can’t do this on someone else’s bed.” Well at least that was a real excuse.

“You’re the one sleeping in it. It’s yours for now.” He went back to kissing me. Soon, his hands were up my shirt, running up and down my abs.

.

I suppressed a moan. My stomach was one my most sensitive spots and he knows that all too well.. My struggle against him weakened at the touch of his hands as my mind played tug-of-war with itself. On one side, I wanted to stop this before it was too late. I did not want to do this and all of me knows that. On the other side, my lack of ual contact with anybody wanted me to let this happen. Not because it was Taecyeon, but because it was a way of release that I haven’t had in weeks. The side that doesn’t want this was winning.

“Mmpfh” I tried speaking into his mouth, indicating for him to stop. He pulled away from the kiss, but before I could say anything, he latched on to my neck.

“Ohhh..” I involuntarily let out a moan. He knows me too well.. The combination of his hands on my stomach and his tongue on my neck is what usually always stops me from struggling. This was no exception. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

He went back to kissing me and I allowed his tongue into my mouth. My mind shut down as my body thought for itself. He moved back to on my neck, and I let out a couple more moans.

“Mmmm..” I breathed. “Taeyeon… Ohh.."

Suddenly, he pulled away. I opened my eyes, confused at his action. He was staring at me with a mixure of anger and confusion. “What did you just call me..?”

“What..?” I asked, unable to understand. “What did I call you..? What are you tal—“

“Are you ing serious???” He yelled. The confusion in his eyes disappearing as more anger took over. He grabbed my shoulders, pulled me away from the wall, only to slammed me back into it. Pain runs down my back. “WHAT DID YOU JUST ING CALL ME???”

I finally understoond. “Oh my god..” I said. He slammed me into the wall again, tightening his grip on my shoulders.

“WHAT THE , JESSICA.” He screamed, his eyes practically bulged out of their sockets like a Tim Burton claymation character.

Next thing I know, he was not on me anymore. Instead, he was against the wall as well, with Taeyeon twisting his arm behind him.

“! WHAT THE ! OW, MAN! , GET OFF OF ME!” he cried.

“Don’t be such a baby. I’m not even doing it hard enough.” she said back.

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHO THE ARE YOU???”

After she forced him to leave, we stood in the room alone; Taeyeon didn’t bother looking at me. I felt the need to explain, so I tried. “Taey—“

“Food’s ready.” She cut me off. “I’ll see you downstairs.”

 

 


Were you expecting that? Yes? No? Maybe? I'm sorry I hurt Jessica! Don't kill me! But I did it for the best! You'll understand! And Taeyeon was there for the rescue. She's got a bit of a dangerous side, don't you think? It's kinda y in my opinion. ;D