Not So Nice

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Jessica’s POV

“Oh. My. God.” I heard Krystal’s voice at the entrance on the room.

Taeyeon retracted her hand and we pulled away from our make out session. 'Oh my god' is right. This is not how I expected to tell Krystal about Taeyeon and I...

“K-Krys.. I-I-I can explain.” I said, panicking like a crab in a boiling pot of water. I stood up from the bed and buttoned my pants back up, my pleasure changing into horror. Horror that not only do I have to explain what she walked in on, but also the reaction she might possibly have. The disgusted look she might give me when she hears my words. The disapproval from my one and only sister.

Taeyeon was on the bed with pure shock on her face, unable to speak as she just stared up at Krystal who was shielding her eyes.

“Oh my god, unnie. This is not something someone should see their big sister doing. I think I’m going to hurl.”

“Krys, let me explain…” Krystal crossed her arms with a stern face and walked closer to the bed. She stayed standing.

“I’m listening.” She said. Taeyeon’s face was blood red now, as though she had been hanging upside down for hours.

“Well.. Uh.. I-uh..” I stumbled across my words. I have no clue how to start this.. “Taeyeon and I.. Uh.. We..”

Suddenly, Krystal bursts into laughter. I stood there, dumbfounded. Why the hell is she laughing???

“Oh my god!” she said in between her laughs, holding her stomach. Taeyeon’s shocked look was now a confused one and her face was changing back to its normal color. “I couldn’t hold it in any longer!” She grabbed the bed for support as her laughs died down. After a few more seconds, she looked back up at us with a huge smile. “Lock the door next time. Or put a sock on the doorknob or something! That scene is never going get out of my head.”

“Wait.. What?” I didn’t understand a single thing.

“Taeyeon unnie, wakey wakey!” Taeyeon blinked back into reality after hearing her name.

“Krystal—“ She started.

“Guys. You two look so lost!”

“What’s going on..?” I asked.

“I have known about you two since before you guys even knew about you two.” She said. “You were so obviously interested in each other. Hyoyeon unnie and I were in on it the whole time. That time you needed a back massage? Hyoyeon told Taeyeon to go check on you? I walked in on purpose. Or when I said I wanted Sooyoung to take me to school, I did it so you two would be together. I wanted you two together since pretty much the beginning when Hyoyeon started suspecting.”

“Wait.. So you’re okay with it..?” I asked.

“Of course! I wish you would have told me earlier and not like this! But I’m tired of pretending I don’t know, so I guess it’s almost okay. As long as you’re happy and not with Taecyeon.”

I stood there in silence, absorbing the new information. It finally hit me. “Wait.. you’ve known this whole time..?” She nodded in satisfaction with the smile still plastered on.

“Oh my go—“

“So we’ve been hiding and sneaking around the whole time when we could have been open about it???” I bursted out. “What the hell, Soojung! Why didn’t you tell us!”

“Why didn’t you tell me?? Don’t get mad at me! I was waiting for you to be ready!”

“Ugh.” I went from scared to annoyed in not even a minute.

“Not my fault, sis. Just lock the door from now on so I don’t ever have to see this again. I’m gonna be sick..” Krystal left the room, leaving Taeyeon and I at a loss for words.

“Well… Uh…” Taeyeon said, breaking the silence.

“That was embarrassing..” I said.

“Well.. You want to try again?” Taeyeon said in a husky voice.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her slowly. She started getting handsy right off the bat, I rolled off of her and walked toward the door. “Not in the mood anymore.” I said, turning back to her and giving her a y look and wink before walking out.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I went downstairs to find everyone already sitting down at the extremely long dining table. They must have added the extensions to the table when we were upstairs. Jonghyun was of course sitting beside Jessica, Seungri on the other side of her. The only spot left to sit was across from Jess. I burned a hole through the back of Jonghyun’s head as I walked to the seat.

“Took you long enough, Taeng.” Onew said.

“Yeah, I took a cold shower.” I said, not looking at either Krystal or Jessica. Or Jonghyun for that matter.

“Well,” Sooyoung began. “Food is now served. Let’s eat!”

Everyone piled food onto their plates and started yapping to one another.

“How long have you been into singing?” Jonghyun asked Jessica. I shut out all other conversations and listened to theirs as I ate.

“Pretty much my whole life, actually.” She answered.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Since I was young, I loved singing. I spent most of my school life in chorus and musicals. I’m actually going to SM University for musical theatre.”

“Wow. That’s amazing. Your voice is amazing. I bet you get a lot of lead rolls in musicals.”

“Now, I do. Not before though.”

They talked a little more about school and musicals and crap like that. He was throwing compliment after compliment at her like a baseball pitcher.

This is just like Jonghyun. Just like that time in high school when we competing to see who could get the most girls to sleep with them. Yeah, I was that bad. Anyway, Jonghyun won by like two chicks and that was it. But that was because whenever I called a girl, he would go after the same girl. It was like a fight for who could get the one night stand. Practically cheating. Only this time, it’s not a one night stand and I am NOT going to let him take this one from me.

“You’re beautiful, you know that?” He said to her.

“Haha, thank you.” She tucked a loose hair behind her ear. I see a slight blush on her cheeks.

Is she seriously blushing at him?? In front of me??

She glanced up at me, but when she saw me looking at her, she looked back down at her food.

“Yeah.” He continued. “You must have a lot of suitors.”

Jessica shrugged in response and I watched as Jonghyun reached his hand over to her and grabbed hers. She looked up at him and their eyes locked onto each other.

I get up from my seat, the legs of the chair scraping across the floor causing everyone to stop and look up at me. Everyone but Jessica and Jonghyun, who are too lost in each other to notice. I walk over to them and next thing I know, I punch Junghyun right in the face. He topples over in his chair and I crouch down above him, punching him over and over again. It was like Taecyeon all over again. Except I have no legit reason to beat the crap out of my friend. He has no clue I’m dating Jessica. He thinks she’s single. I felt like I was back in eleventh grade, pounding on this who thought it was cool to go by G-Dragon, because he called me an orphan. I was taking out all my pent up stress on my good friend now, and just like all the other times, all I could really see is blood. Blood on my hand, blood on his face, blood on the floor, blood in my eyes, blood everywhere.

“Taeyeon?” Someone shook my shoulder lightly. I looked over to see Sunny looking worriedly at me. “You look like you’re ready to commit murder right now.”

I looked back in front of me to see Jessica and Jonghyun still talking. Well, more like Jonghyun talking and Jessica eating and listening, no physical contact between the two at all.

“Oh..” I said, looking back at Sunny. “I’m fine. Thanks.”

“Don’t worry,” She said. “Jessica wouldn’t do anything. I can tell she really likes you.”

I nodded and looked back at the two again. Jessica glanced up at me. I guess she noticed the look I had before, because she rubbed my leg with hers under the table. My mood lightened and at that moment I knew I had nothing to worry about. Once Jonghyun knows she’s mine, he won’t do anything anymore. I shook the violent scene from my brain.

Not this time, Kim Taeyeon. Not this time.

 

 


I really felt like Taeyeon's violent side needed it's own chapter. To show that Taeyeon might have a little more than an anger problem.. You'll see it more later on. Thank god that horrible scene was only in her head though. That would be a huge party killer. Did you think she was actually beating him to death or did you guess it wasn't??

Alas, something everyone already knew but I had not entirely confirmed yet! Krystal did know about Taeyeon and Jessica! Good thing too, or that would have been messy. A lot of you wanted (or were thinking) Krystal to crush on Taeyeon. How can you all want sibling drama like that!! Such horrible people! Haha just kidding I love you guys <3

TIME FOR SOME SELF ADVERTISMENT! I was debating doing this, but I figured why not. I have a youtube channel guys! Actually, I have two! If you would like to see it and would actually subscribe and watch them, let me know I will add the links to them up on the next update for both this story and for Up In Smoke because I know some of you aren't subscribed to that story. But really, let me know if you want to check it out :) One of the channels is a gaming channel and the other is just kind of like challenges and other stuff :D

What do you think of this newly found (not so new, but added intensity) violence in Taeyeon? Why is she like that in the first place? Questions but no answers. O.o