A Different Side of Taeyeon

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Taeyeon’s POV

Left, right, hook, right, uppercut.

With that, I finished my workout for the day. I turned down the stereo and put up my gloves. I stretched and cooled down from the workout and wiped the sweat off of my face and neck. I had nothing better to do, so I walked around the basement looking at all the things I rarely even pay attention to. There was an elliptical bike, a dart board, a raggedy old couch, and the piano I used to play on, covered in a sheet.

I moved over to the piano and pulled off the white sheet. So much dust covered the piano, the mahogany body looked grey.

“Maybe it’s time for me to get over this..” I mumbled to myself. “I’m sure you’ve been saying that for years now, dad..”

I wiped some dust off of the piano’s keys, before sitting down on the bench. The moment I was ready to play, Hyoyeon interrupted me.

“Where’s Jessica??”

“What?” I asked, confused by the question.

“Jessica. I don’t see her anywhere in the house.”

“What do you mean you don’t see her???” Sooyoung yelled.

“I’ve been in the bathroom for five minutes and now she's not there!”

“!” I ran upstairs. “Jessica???” I yelled out. No reply. “Jess??!” Sill no reply.

Krystal came downstairs. “What’s wrong??”

“Do you know where Jessica is?”

“She said she was getting food down here earlier.” Krystal said.

“Well, she’s not in here.” I pointed out and I ran outside. “Jess??!?” Nothing. That’s when I noticed my car was not here either. “! She took my car!”

“I’m on the way now, Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said.

“Someone track that car now!” I yelled.

“I’m on it.” Hyoyeon said.

“What’s going on, Unnie?” Krystal asked, worried.

“Do you know where Jessica could have gone?” I asked her.

“I.. I don’t know.. I didn’t know she was leaving. But..” She paused, thinking about something. “She did ask me to see what Hyoyeon was doing.. And when I told her she was in the bathroom, she said she was getting a snack and didn’t come back up. I didn’t think much of it..”

“And you have no idea where she could be?”

“No. Really.. If I did, I’d tell you. Is she okay??” Krystal paniced.

“I’m sure she’s fine, Krys. But we need to find her now.” I groaned in frustration. “, she’s so stupid! Why would she just leave like that!”

“I found it!” Hyoyeon shouted. “, man..”

“What??”

“It says she’s at her house.”

“What do you mean her house??” I asked.

“As in her old house. The one she shared with her boyfriend, Taecyeon.”

“What?????!” I cried out. “Are you ing serious???? Is she insane???”

“What??” Krystal asked. “Where is she??”

“I’m almost at your house now. Get ready, Taeyeon.”

I ran into the house and opened a drawer in the living room, pulling out one of the many pistols I have hidden in my house and checked the chamber.

“A gun???” Krystal said. “What’s going on????”

“This is just a precaution, Krystal. You don’t have anything to worry about.”

~~~~~

We were in Sooyoung’s car as she sped down the streets with her flashing lights and siren. We didn’t know what was going on. We didn’t know whether Taecyeon was a threat, or whether someone else was there. There was a possibility that she wouldn’t even be there anymore, and that terrified me.

After about ten minutes, Sooyoung parked in front of the house. My car was still there at least. “Stay in the car.” I told them before getting out myself. I stopped at the front door cautiously and placed my ear against it.

I heard a loud smack from the other side. With that, I grabbed the door handle and twisted. Locked. I backed up and put all my strength into my right leg as I kicked the door. It broke open and I saw Jessica on the ground holding her face and Taecyeon standing over her. He turned around to look at me and the rage in his eyes intensified. You can almost see the steam coming out of his ears and his eyes turning red. It was almost like something out of a comic book.

I stormed over to him, ready to beat the out of him when—

 *Wham!*

I stumbled back a little, keeping my balance. My lip stung and I felt a wetness on my chin. I put my hand up and touched my lip, pulling back and looking at it. Blood. This mother er just punched me.

I looked up at him as the anger in me grew from a bonfire into a forest fire. I knew he was too tall for me to get a good punch on his face. This is the kind of stuff I learned in my fight classes. Piece of cake.

I sifted my weight and spun my right leg around, touching down on his upper thigh with the power of an MMA fighter. He cried out, grabbing his leg and dropping onto his knees. Before he could get back onto his feet, I kneed him in the stomach. He dropped onto all fours, clutching his stomach as he tried to get air back in his lungs. I gave him one last kick in his stomach and he flipped onto his back.

“AHRG!!!! !” He cried.

I stepped over him, grabbing his shirt collar and throwing my fist at his face over and over again. My anger at the scene of Jessica on the ground and the stinging of my lip blacking out my thoughts. I don’t know what exactly got over me, but when Sooyoung pulled me off, I looked down at him to find blood all over his face. I couldn’t tell if it was his blood or mine. Probably both.

A groggily groan came out of Taecyeon’s mouth as he weakly flipped onto his hands and knees again, spitting blood onto the floor. I looked over to see Krystal and Jessica standing off to the side watching. Jessica’s cheek was tomato red.

I could feel myself shaking from fury as Sooyoung still held me, muttering words to me.

“It’s over, Tae. Calm down. He’s out of it, no need to do anything stupid.”

Her words and her hands gently squeezing my shoulders calmed me down a little bit. I pulled away and walked to Taecyeon again, crouching down beside him.

“If you ever—and I mean ever—come near Jessica again, I will kill you. Got that? I will ing kill you.” I stood back up and turned around. “Go to the hospital and get your face checked out.” With that, I walked out of the house and toward my car. I got in and Jessica slowly climbed into the passenger seat with a plastic bag in her hands. She handed me the keys and we took off back to my house.

The car ride to the house was quiet. When we got back home, we went inside with Sooyoung and Krystal following behind. I leaned against the back of the couch, rubbing my temples, trying to calm my irritation.

“I’m sorry…” Jessica said quietly.

“What were you thinking, Jessica??” I asked, not so calm.

“Let’s go get something to eat, Krys.” Sooyoung said at the door. “This doesn’t look pretty, let’s leave them alone to talk this out.” Krystal nodded and they left.

“I-I..” Jessica stuttered. “He said we needed to talk. I told him no, but he said he would come to the house and he threatened to hurt you, so I went there instead.” Her tone sounded nervous, as though scared of what I would say. The thought, softened my mood a bit. I wasn't about to start screaming at her. That wouldn’t be the least bit helpful.

“Why would his threat to me matter, Jess? My job is nothing but dealing with abusive s like him. That’s what a lot of the people under protection are there for. I have been trained to defend me and the people around me. I know how to hold my own, Jessica. Otherwise I wouldn’t be the best in the office.”

“I know that..” She mumbled.

“Don’t ever do that again, Jessica. Ever. That could have gone so much worse. What if someone followed you there? Or if that wasn’t even him texting you? You can’t just go out on your own.”

“I’m sorry..”

She was looking anywhere but at me. I noticed a tear run down her still-red-but-not-so-much-anymore cheek. I walked closer to her, and lifted her head with my hand, forcing her to look at me. “Does it hurt?” I asked about her cheek, turning her head to the side to get a better look at it.

“I’m fine. It doesn’t really hurt anymore.” She said. I nodded and let go of her chin. “But you..” she looked at my lips.

“I’m fine.” I gave a weak laugh.

“No. You’re bleeding. Let me help. Where’s the first aid kit?”

“What, so all Jung’s know first aid?” I laughed a little again.

“Shut up.” she smiled lightly. “Where is it?”

“In the bathroom upstairs.”

“Okay, well go to my room or something. I’ll meet you there.”

I went to her room as she went to the bathroom. She came in with the kit in her hands and sat on the bed beside me. She began working on cleaning the blood from my lip and chin. Her closeness made me dizzy. The smell of strawberries engulfed me.

“It was almost terrifying to watch you beat up Taecyeon.” She said.

“I was a little mad..” I said. “I don’t know what got into me.”

“Remind me not to make you mad.”

“I wouldn’t hurt you, Jess. Know that. I’ll hurt someone for you. But not you.”

“My hero.” She smiled.

“You really scared me, Jess. You know that? I thought I was going to get there too late.”

“Well you go there right on time, actually.”

She finished up on my lip and looked down at my hand. “Geez, Tae..” She took my hand gently and lifted it up.

This was the first time I noticed my hand. Three of the knuckles were busted and covered in blood. So I was right about that being both his blood and mine.

“I didn’t even notice.” I chuckled.

I watched her as she cleaned and bandaged my knuckles. God, she’s beautiful. She’s so gentle. Every bit of me wants to keep her safe at all times. Even when she’s not here anymore. Seeing her on the floor in that house was the worst.. I won't ever forget the fear in her eyes. It’s not just my job to protect her anymore. It’s my instinct.

She looked up at me and catches me looking at her. “All done..” she said lightly.

“That’s good.” I muttered, not taking my eyes off of her. Her eyes had me mesmerized. Even if I wanted to look away, it was not possible.

“Thank you, Taeyeon.” She said, gazing back at me.

“For what?”

“Being you.” She leaned forward and before I could process what was going on, she pressed her lips to mine. Shock filled me only for a spilt second before I found myself kissing her back. Her lips were delicate and sweet and my head whirled around like a spinning top. My hands reached to cup her face softly and she my arm.

Is this really happening? Or am I going to wake up in a few seconds?

Jessica nibbled on my bottom lip, sending waves of electricity through my body. I one-up'd her and flicked my tongue on her lips. She parted her lips, allowing me access inside. The kiss intensified as she catches my tongue with hers. Her right hand s to the back of my head, intertwining into my hair, and she pulled me deeper into the kiss. Our tongues flicked around each other as if doing the tango. I grabbed hold of hers with my lips and .

Jessica let out a quiet moan, giving me goose bumps. I took that as a sign to go further. My hands released her face and dropped to the bed as I pushed her backwards onto the bed. Now lying on the bed with me on top of her, she pressed further into the kiss, pulling at my lower lip as we both completely forget about my busted lip. As long as it didn’t start bleeding again. Even then, we might not even notice.

I broke away only to catch my breath, before I dived into her neck. Immediately, her breathing catches and the hand on the back of my head tightens its grip as she grabs hold of my hair. She tried to suppress a moan, causing it to come out as more of a whimper, and at that moment I left a reminder in the back of my mind that her neck was one of those spots. I smiled into her neck as I kissed and on it.

“Oh… My… God… I go to the bathroom for five minutes and come back to find this????”

I stopped what I was doing and pulled away from Jessica. She looked up at me, shocked and confused. “What?” She breathed.

I didn’t say anything. I just got up from the bed and walked over to one of the cameras. I stuck my middle finger up at it, turned it off and cover it with a shirt I picked up from the ground before going to the second camera.

“Oh my God.” Jessica said behind me.

“No! Don’t turn me off! Hold on! Let me go get some popcorn! I’ll be quiet, I promise!” Hyoyeon cried out, amused.

“What’s going on??” Sooyoung asked.

“No, Hyo.” Is all I said.

"You know I can just turn it back on, right?” Hyoyeon said.

I paused, looking straight at the camera, and gave it a dirty look. “If you know what’s best for you, you won’t.”

“But I’ve been waiting for this moment!”

“Goodbye Kim Hyoyeon.” I turned off the camera and covered it up. I walked back over to the bed where Jessica was covering her face out of embarrassment and turned off my earpiece as Hyoyeon continued to beg me to turn the camera back on. I threw the earpiece onto the night stand and climbed back onto the bed. I pried Jessica’s hands away from her and she looked up at me, her face red. I laughed at how adorable she looked when she embarrassed. “Are you sure you want to do this, Jess?”

A smiled formed on her lips. “One hundred percent.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

After a few minutes of making out and getting heated up again, I went back to her biting and on her neck. She unwrapped an arm from around me and grabbed my hand. She guided that hand on her stomach, over her shirt. I caressed her body, cupping her . My hand wandered downward toward her waist and I slipped under her shirt, getting a full feel of her toned abs.

With that action, I earned a husky moan from her. I smiled and placed the new observation in the back of my mind with the other one.

 

Jessica's POV

The moment her hand touched my bare stomach, it was end of everything. If I had any thought of stopping this, which I didn’t, then I wouldn’t have had any now.

I stopped holding back my moans and let it out. She took that as a signal and pulled my shirt up. I lifted my body up, allowing her to pull my shirt off. I lied back down and pulled to mine. I have never been so before. Her lips were as soft as I imagined them to be, even softer.

From the passion we were showing for one another, it was easy to tell we had both been holding back for quite some time. I ran my hands up and down her back under her shirt, digging my nails into her. She let out her first moan, causing me to shiver from excitement.

I pulled her shirt off in no time and ran my fingers down her back toward her abs. I broke the kiss off to get a better look at her face and body on top of me. I should be weirded out that there was a girl making me feel this way, but I wasn't. I was anything but that. She looked down at me. God, those eyes.. They drive me insane.

She shifted her position slightly and I felt her leg in between mine. She added pressure against my center and it sent a heat wave to my core. She came closer and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then my jaw, and then my neck. I held my breath, ready for my head to spin again as she bites my neck. But she doesn’t. She kissed my neck once and goes further down, kissing my bare collar bone, then my chest. Knowing what was coming next, I shut my eyes. She kissed my stomach and I threw my head back, loudly. I don’t know why any sort of ually physical action to my stomach does this to me. It’s great, but embarrassing at the same time. I grabbed hold of Taeyeon’s shoulders and squeezed tightly.

I was with Taecyeon for years and he never had this effect on me. As she nibbled on my stomach, my mind went fuzzy and I was whisked away by the toxicity of it all. Suddenly, I felt a tug at my pants button and zipper. I looked down to see her kissing lower and lower. I could feel myself blush at the thought of what was to come. She looked up, as though waiting for approval. As an answer, I lifted my lower body up slightly and she pulled my jeans off all the way, leaving me in only my matching bra and .

She came back up and gave me a passionate and long kiss, unclipping my bra and throwing it off to the side. After the kiss and a bit of playfulness with my upper half, she made her way down south again.

When all was done, she was lying beside me and I was wrapped around her, using her chest as my pillow. My hand roamed down her body and toward her thigh.

“Today was for you.” She said, lifting my head up to kiss my lips. “I don’t want you to rush into something you’ve never done before.”

I smiled at her words and moved my hand back up to her stomach. “I’ve wanted to kiss you since the first week I was here, you know?” I told her, looking up at her again.

She smiled and kissed my forehead. “I was going through phases.” She teased.

“Yah!” I smacked her stomach lightly as we laughed. I layed my head back down in a comfortable position and we stayed silent for a few minutes, letting what happened just moments ago soak in. “So,” I finally said what on my mind. “what does this mean?”

I nervously waited for her answer. Hyoyeon told me one time that she was known to be a player in high school and college. Am I just going to be a fling?

“Well.. What do you want it to mean?” Was her answer.

“What do you want it to mean? I asked first.” I smiled lightly.

“I want to be with you, Jessica.” She said after a moment in thought, “I want you. I want all of you, and I want everything that comes with you. But it’s not up to me. It’s up to you.”

I smiled and kissed her lips passionately. “Well, I’m yours. As long as you’re only mine.”

With that, we connected for a long kiss, leading to something even more, making this the best day I'd had in a very long time.

 

 


At last! TaengSic is an official thing! And Taeyeon has a dark side. A very violent dark side. O.o You have all been waiting for a long long time and I've been making it a slow process and I'm sorry! But now you get them finally! Hope that makes up for the long wait!!!

So I wasn't expecting to get M rated with the story. I tried to keep it from being bad, but I'm trying to decide whether to just go with the flow and make some chapters M rated. I know some people don't like that and some don't care. Tell me what you think about that to help me out! I'm leaning towards yes. Only every once in a while.. O.o

So as I said already in my last chapter, I'm cutting down the amount of updates a week for this story down to once. I'm writing another Taengsic fanfic called Up In Smoke that's stealing away the other day, so make sure to check it out! Or not. Whichever one you prefer. XD