Intimate Moment

Hate to Protect, Protect for Love

Jessica’s POV

We were sitting at the table for dinner, and it was... pretty awkward.. Taeyeon wasn’t talking, Krystal was trying to make conversation to break the awkwardness, and I just felt… well.. awkward. Awkward and embarrassed. Extremely embarrassed, if I must say. I mean, Taeyeon just pulled Taecyeon, my boyfriend who claimed to be my fiancé, off of me after he attacked me for calling out Taeyeon’s name when I should have said his. I'm embarrassed that I did that, but I’m more embarrassed that Taeyeon saw what he was doing. I’m grateful, but still. Not only that, but Hyoyeon probably saw everything that happened, because of the camera.

, Hyoyeon!

I pulled my phone out and texted Hyoyeon, panicked.

To Hyoyeon:

             DON’T TELL TAEYEON WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE!! :(

Almost immediately, I got a text back.

From Hyoyeon:

             Alright, I wont. ;)

             But we r so talking about this.

             R u ok, btw?

To Hyoyeon:

             We are NOT talking about that.

And I’m fine..

“No texting at the table, please.” Taeyeon said finally, still not looking up from her plate.

She really must be mad at me..

“Taeyeon, let me explain what happe—“

“I don’t need an explanation, Jessica.” she interrupted. “I just need to know you’re okay. Did he hurt you?”

“Oh. Umm.. No..” I shook my head, looking down at my plate. That was a lie. My back was actually hurting a lot from the first time he slammed me against the wall.

“I don’t want him near you anymore, got that? As long as you’re under my care, you are not to engage with him.” She said.

“I’m not even engaged to him in the first place!” I shouted as I looked back up at her, offended. “I don’t know why he said that!”

“I said you are not to engage with him. Not you are not engaged to him.” She looked at Krystal. “If he tries to contact you, tell me.”

“Of course, Unnie.” Krystal said.

We sat quietly again as we ate. I finished eating first and washed my dishes quickly so I could leave. In my room, I collapsed onto my bed stomach down and cried out from the pain in my back.

Today seriously …

My phone beeped.

From Hyoyeon:

             R u ok?

To Hyoyeon:

             Not really.. My back hurts from earlier.. :/

From Hyoyeon:

             Y ddnt u tell taeyeon?

To Hyoyeon:

             Because I don’t want anyone to worry. I’ll be fine.

From Hyoyeon:

             Or not. It culd b rlly bad.

To Hyoyeon:

             I just need a massage or something. I’ll wait for Krystal to come in.

From Hyoyeon:

             OK. Watevr u say.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Krystal and I were sitting on the couch watching reruns of Emergency Couple. I told her what happened in the room earlier and she was almost in tears for her sister. Maybe I shouldn’t have told her.

“Tae, I think you should check on Jessica.” Hyoyeon sounded in my ear.

“Why? What’s going on?” I asked.

“When she told you she was okay, she lied. He slammed her into the wall of couple of times before you got there.”

“..” I got up and made my way to the stairs.

“Don’t make it obvious that I told you though. I told her I wouldn’t tell you.”

“Okay.. How bad is it?”

“She said she needs a massage is all.. I don’t know.”

“Okay, thanks, Hyo.”

I knocked on the bedroom door before going in. Jessica was laying on her stomach on the bed, looking up at me.

“Is everything okay?” I asked as I reached the bed.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? He had your shoulders in a pretty tight hold.”

“I’m fine, Taeyeon. Thanks for checking on me.” She said.

“Let me see.” I said.

“What?”

“Let me see.” I repeated. “Your shoulders. Let me see them.”

“…Why?”

“Because have to make sure, Jess. Come on.”

She hesitated for a second before pulling her shirt collar over one of her shoulders. I took a closer look to see bruises forming in the shape of fingers.

“Jesus, Jess…”

“It’s not my shoulders that hurt. Really.” She assured.

“Then what does?” I asked.

"What?"

"You said your shoulders aren't what hurt. So what is it that hurts?"

She hesitated again, as though she didn’t mean to say that. “My.. back..”

“Do I need to take you to the hospital?”

“No. Really, I don’t need to go. I just need a back massage or something.. I’ll wait for Krystal to come up here for that.”

I stood there for a little bit, studying her face. I left without another word as I went into the bathroom in my room and grabbed a lotion. I went back into Jessica’s room and she looked surprised that I returned. I sat on the edge of the bed.

“What are y—“

“I brought this.” I said, lifting up the lotion. “It’s like Icy Hot. It helps with back pain, shoulder pain, anything.”

“Thanks.” She said, ready to take it from my hands.

“You need a massage.” I said. “I’ll give you one. Krystal’s watching TV, so who knows when she’ll come up here.”

“No, it’s oka—“

“Shut up.” I cut her off. “Look, I won’t ask you to take your shirt off if that’s what you’re worried about.” I let out a short chuckle.

“It’s not that.. I just.. Uh..” She stuttered. I waited for her to finish. “…Fine..”

She pulled off her shirt, leaving her undershirt on. I got a better view of her shoulders now and the bruises were starting to darken.

I got on the bed fully, and swung a leg over Jessica, sitting on top of her. “Haha.. Sorry.”

Jessica laughed. “It’s fine.”

I squeezed the knock-off Icy Hot into my palms and slid my hands up her shirt and on her back.

“Oh!” Jessica yelped. “That’s cold!”

I laughed as I massaged her back.

“Mmmmm. This is very.. interesting..” Hyoyeon teased.

“What’s going on??” Sooyoung asked.

“Just some girl on girl touchy feely lesbian action.” Hyoyon said.

“Oh my god, Hyo. No.” I said.

“What is she saying?” Jessica asked.

“Uhm.. She’s just talking to Sooyoung.” I said.

As the massage lasted longer, we got less awkward with the contact. “It doesn’t hurt, does it?”

“No.. It feels really good.” She said.

“Good.” A long pause. “So.. About what happened..”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m serious about staying away from him, Jess. Don’t let this happen again. You shouldn’t be with someone like that.”

“I don’t really have much of a choice. Well, I mean I do, but not really.”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“My dad wants me to marry him. Because he’s CEO of his own corporation. It’s like the rule of rich people. Parents like mine want me to marry someone who will keep me at the top. Well, more like just my dad.”

“That doesn’t seem to be fair. It’s your life, you should decide who you want to spend the rest of it with.”

“He’s my dad.. I want to make him happy.”

“You should think about your happiness first. And your safety. Being with an abuser is not something you should let happen.”

“If only it was that easy.”

“It is, though.” I said. “Just tell your dad you won’t marry him. Unless you want to..”

“I don’t want to.”

“My dad would have never done something like that..” I said. “He would have been happy with anyone I wanted to be with..”

“You don’t like my dad very much..” She said. “Why?”

“Who said I don’t like him?”

“You did. I heard you the night we first moved in. And last night when we were eating cake, you said if you hadn’t met us, you would have been happy if he died.”

I stopped massaging her back, leaving my hands in their spot. “I… don’t want to talk about.. It’s best if I don’t.” I said, preparing to get up.

“Don’t leave. This feels really nice. Keep doing it.”

I chuckled. “Am I only here for the massage?”

“Yeah, pretty much.” She let out a laugh.

I massaged her back for a while more in silence. I moved my hands to her sides and down to her stomach. She instantly grabbed one of my hands.

“Don’t.” she said.

“Ticklish?” I asked.

“No. Not ticklish.. Just.. Don’t touch my stomach.” Her voice catches.

Oh.. I catch what she’s trying to say.

“Uh.. Sorry..” I said awkwardly. Before I retracted my hands, she intertwines her fingers in mine. I froze. Did she really do that or am I just imagining it..? Suddenly, she squeezes my hand. I didn’t know what exactly was going on, but I didn’t want to ruin it by letting go or speaking. I don’t know what got into me, but I ran my free hand up her back in a manner. I felt Jessica shiver under me.

The door to the bedroom opened and Krystal’s voice was heard. “Okay, so Song Jihyo’s red hair is so perfect in Emergency Couple.”

I let go of Jessica’s hand and retracted my other hand from her back. I looked up at Krystal who was looking at us with a smile on her face.

I got up. “Well, Krystal is here now, so she can finish giving you the massage. I’m gonna go down to the basement. Hope you feel better, Jess.” I left the room.

What was that all about…?

 

Krystal's POV

“Is something wrong?” I asked Jessica, who looked frustrated.

She looked up at me with anger and annoyance in her eyes. “No, Krystal. Nothing is wrong.” She said coldly, turning away from me.

I smiled slyly at the back of her head before turning to the camera and giving it a thumbs up.

 

 


Jessica and Taeyeon shared a moment! How cute! Holding hands and such. Makes me all giddy inside and I'm the one that wrote it! XD

And then there's Krystal interrupting and.. giving Hyoyeon a thumbs up..? Hmmm.. Something suspicious going on, I see. O.o

I am updating right now because of this news going on! WHAT THE IS GOING ON???? THEY CANNOT KICK JESSICA OUT OF GIRLS' GENERATION. They do that and they might as well break up.. I can't handle this, guys.. If they confirm that she's really gone, I will cry myself to death... <3

Tell me what you think about the chapter, though!

Love you guys! <3