006

Skinny Love

chapter oo6

DONGHAE'S POV

My apartment has two rooms, thank goodness. I let her use the guest room and it has been thirty minutes since she barged in. I'm still waiting for her to get out from her room. Why do girls take so much time when they're dressing up?

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the girl of my dreams uhm Jessica went out of the room, dressed in a casual outfit but still, she looked so gorgeous and stunning.

"Yah, a fly might go inside of your mouth," she teased as she closed my mouth.

It took me minutes before I realized that I just zoned out, damn it! She laughed at me a bit.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

I froze.

What am I suppose to answer? , , , my mind's not functioning well! Damn it, Lee Donghae.

"Uh, n-nothing. You l-look so feminine today. I-I thought you'll always stick with your boyish look." Did I just stutter? Dang.

She really looked so feminine wearing that floral dress with a cardigan and she partnered it up with flats. Simple yet undeniably gorgeous.

She blushed and let out a giggle.

Maybe that's why we got close, it's because she's kinda boyish. We really get along well since we have the same likes and dislikes. But seeing her being so feminine really leaves me dumbfounded and stunned. She really looked so beautiful today considering we're just going to watch some movie and will have a dinner after.

I cleared my throat, "Shall we?" I asked and offered her my hand.

She smiled at me and gladly took it, "We shall,"

 

 

"The movie was sooooo great, I just can't get over it!!" Jessica kept on saying. She was so happy like a kid, more like a lunatic though. I just can't help but to laugh at her. She was way too cute. No doubt, I likes her so much.

"So, where do you want to eat?" I asked her.

She stopped walking and so do I. Damn, for the nth time today, she really look so beautiful. How many times did I mention that she really look so beautiful? She's like an angel sent from above.

"I feel like eating lasagna, oppa." she pouted like a kid. Cute.

"Lasagna?" I asked, she nodded. I have to take this girl in an Italian restaurant then and thank goodness, I know an Italian restaurant which serves the best lasagna. Thanks to Leeteuk though.

"Then off we go," I told and dragged her to my car.

 

 

"Where do you want to go after we eat?" I asked in the middle of our dinner.

It's just that I still don't feel like going home. I still want to spend the rest of the night with her.

"Why? Don't you want to go home yet?" she answered me with another question.

I chuckled and nodded eventually.

"Hmm, why don't we go to a park before we go home?" she suggested with a smile on her face.

I smiled back, "Fine with me,"

After that, we continued eating. No one dared to break the silent atmosphere that has been hugging us. We were busy with our own foods and when we finished eating, she thanked me.

"It's not a big deal," I replied.

Silence surrounded as once again.

I can tell that she's kind of hesitating.

"S-Seriously, is this a hang-out?" she broke the silence with a question.

I chuckled.

"I don't think it's a hang-out, you know." I smirked at her.

"Then what? A-A.." she stuttered.

Say it, Sooyeon. Say it.

"A what, you think?"

"A date, perhaps?" she said in a questioning tone.

I laughed.

"Let's call it a date, then."

She chuckled, "Pabo." she muttered under her breath.

"Come on, we have the rest of the night to date!" I said.

I paid the bill and dragged her outside the restaurant, arms around her shoulder.

Well yeah, we're close like that. And I care for her like that. I love her like that.

 

 

I stopped the car.

I brought her in an open field that I know somewhere. She was in awe when we got here. It was indeed peaceful and beautiful. I don't know when and how I got to know this place. It was when I was walking, letting my feet take me somewhere. I stopped by here back then, the place is so relaxing and breathtaking.

"Come on, let's go out and relax!!" Jessica happily told me and went out of the car.

I chuckled and followed her right after, joining her play.

She kept on running, enjoying the huge green field that she's into. She looks so beautiful while running. Her hair all over her face, her smile, everything about her is just so perfect. She's everything a guy could ask for. She really looks so perfect.

I chased after her and that's when the chasing began.

"Omo, oppa's chasing me!" she exclaimed as she laughed and speed off.

This girl, really.

I just kept on chasing her and when I'm finally just right behind her, I grabbed her by the waist and back-hugged her.

She laughed like there's no tomorrow, "Gotcha, finally!" I muttered.

She giggled.

Then all of a sudden, the rain poured abruptly, leaving the two of us, soaking wet.

"Isn't it more fun to chase each other when it's raining?" Jessica questioned me and in just a glimpse, she pulled herself away from me and speed off once again.

Why is she good in running? With no hesitations, I chased her all over again.

"I'll come and get you!" I shouted at her and she just laughed at me.

"As if you can!"

"Of course, I can!" I assured her.

She managed to stuck her tongue out at me while running.

 

We were really drenched.

But we still enjoyed playing with each other just like the old times.

We felt like we were kids all over again, playing with each other.

"Got you!" I told her as I held a tight grip in her hand.

She giggled and tried to catch her breath for a while.

"It's so cold," she whispered to herself but I managed to hear it.

She started hugging herself.

I removed my coat and let her wear it.

"Here," I offered.

She gladly took it and flashed me a smile, "Thanks oppa!"

She wore it but she still hugged herself. She must be really feeling so cold.

I don't know what got into me that I took one step and the next thing I knew was, I'm giving her another back hug, giving her warm.

She turned around and faced me, "Thanks again."

I smiled, "Anytime, princess."

Then she hugged me back and buried her face on my chest.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi there! I'm sorry if the update is kinda lame. Well, at least for me it was? I don't know haha! Well, I hope you still liked it, everyone :) And also, I would like to hear your comments about the story! Your positive comments keeps me motivated and happy! Leave a comment if you want to, it's appreciated ^^ Thanks for reading and stay tuned! Love love love <3