018

Skinny Love

018

 

winter  

WHO KNOWS WHO'S POV


Winter has began.

Holidays are quickly approaching and Christmas is just around the corner. Winter season makes Jessica and Tiffany excited for the holidays. Well, aside from there are no classes during holidays, it is the happiest time for them. Tiffany is planning to fly to Los Angeles to spend holidays with her family. Siwon, on the other hand, will be staying with his family in Seoul. Donghae had finally decided that he'll go to Mokpo while there's Jessica, who doesn't have any plans for the holidays yet.

As usual, she was drowned with schoolworks that she and Donghae agreed that they'll just go out on dates twice a week. Much to their disagreement but they're just so many stuffs to do first. However, the two remained in touch with each other. Yes, they see each other frequently knowing that they're studying in the same university and she's in the same building as him.


Today was not a good day for Donghae. Kyuhyun had noticed it since Donghae step foot in the room. He was grumpy since morning and it's quite weird for someone like Donghae to be in a bad mood. Donghae is known for being so energetic and playful. Not a day goes by without him fooling around. But today, it surely was weird for him to be like that.

Kyuhyun was itching to ask what the hell is up with that grumpy look plastered on Donghae's face but he's kind of hesitating, afraid that Donghae might explode all of a sudden and shout at him.

It was finally their break time.

Donghae gathered his things and waited for Kyuhyun to gather his stuffs too. When he was done, they headed out of the classroom only to see Jessica clinging onto some guy. Kyuhyun immediately noticed the clenching fist of Donghae.

"Someone's jealous." Kyuhyun teased as he chuckled.

Donghae glared at him. "I am not."

"Says who, hyung? You won't be clenching your fist if you're not? You can fool me but you can't fool yourself." Kyuhyun replied letting out another chuckle.

Donghae sighed in defeat and shook his head. "Let's just go!"

Of course, fangirls are way too impossible to avoid. They keep on getting on Donghae and Kyuhyun's way, asking for a picture, for an autograph, for a kiss, for a hug, for etcetera etcetera that made Donghae more irritated. Kyuhyun just laughed at his hyung who is having a bad day.

The two of them finally reached the cafeteria after having a hard time going in there because of the fangirls who kept on getting on their way. Donghae's eyes immediately caught the figure of Jessica. He was still with that guy and now, the two of them were accompanied by Tiffany. Tiffany, on the other hand, noticed Donghae's presence just as he entered the cafeteria with Kyuhyun.

"Oh look, it's Donghae!" Tiffany pointed at Donghae, who actually caught their attention. Jessica turned around to see her boyfriend and waved at him while giving a sweet smile.

Donghae just shook his head and went away with Kyuhyun, propping themselves down on a vacant place where they can finally eat.

"What the? What is wrong with that guy?" Tiffany questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Jessica sipped her orange juice and shrugged. She was bothered though. She was expecting Donghae to approach their place and sit beside her so that they could eat together but he chose to sit somewhere.

"Maybe he's just having a bad day, Sica. Guys can be bipolar too, you know!" Heechul, Jessica's new friend, said as he tried to think of an answer to Tiffany's question.

"I like this new friend of yours, Jessi! He's too humorous! You made my day, Heechul!" Tiffany complimented as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Why thank you, Tiffany!" Heechul thanked, returning the smile she gave to him.

"Glad you guys are getting along! I know that you two would really enjoy each other's company. Hey Heechul, how's it going between you and Dambi?" Jessica curiously asked as Heechul answered her question. Tiffany and Jessica kept on squealing because of Heechul's story about him and his girlfriend.


"If looks could kill, that guy and Jessica would've probably lying on the cold hard ground now, hyung." Kyuhyun commented as he took a spoonful of his food.

"Just shut up." Donghae replied and just stared at Jessica and the guy she's with. Tiffany and Jessica seemed to be having a good time with that guy and it annoys the hell out of him. Possessive as he was, he only wants himself to make her smile and laugh like that. That made him think that maybe he's losing his sense of humor already.

"Hyung. Just eat, will you? How can you be so sure that that guy's making a move on her?" Kyuhyun was kinda bothered that his hyung won't touch nor eat his food.

"Will you just eat, Kyuhyun?" Donghae replied, sounding irritated.

Kyuhyun shrugged and looked at Donghae's food. He glanced at his hyung and back to his food. "Are you hungry, hyung?"

"Not at all."

An evil smirk formed on Kyuhyun's lips. "Would you mind if I eat your food too?"

Donghae didn't respond.

"Silence means yes so I'll take that as a yes." Kyuhyun shrugged and ate his hyung's food as well. He doesn't know why but he feels so hungry.


"Aish hyung. You're kinda enjoying doing that, huh? What is it with staring at them?" Kyuhyun kept on bugging his hyung who kept on throwing glares at where Jessica and Tiffany is.

"Kyuhyun and Donghae, would you guys mind if I sit with you guys?" Leeteuk's voice was suddenly heard as Kyuhyun turned to see him holding a tray with his food.

"Leeteuk-sunbaenim! Of course, you can!" Kyuhyun agreed as Leeteuk thanked him.

Just before Leeteuk started eating, he noticed his hoobae who can't look away from where he's staring as of the moment.

"Donghae-ah, why are you staring at Heechul like that?" Leeteuk asked with a teasing smile.

Kyuhyun giggled. "Someone's jealous, sunbaenim."

"Oooooh!"


It was what the students were waiting for. Classes finally came to an end as Kyuhyun excused himself to Donghae because he needs to go and fetch Seohyun from their building. It was Friday that Kyuhyun decided to take Seohyun out on a date. Donghae is still having a bad day. He walked out of the room and went to where Jessica is. He classmates told him that she was still there and just as he approached their room, she was exactly heading out.. with the guy again.

"Oh, you're here!" Jessica was surprised to see him waiting for her. Well, he always does wait for her and it kind of pained him that she actually forgot that he's always waiting for her outside of her room.

"I'll go first, Sica! See you and take care!" Heechul bid goodbye to Jessica.

Jessica nodded. "Take care too, Hee! See you soon, bye!" she waved as she watched her friend disappearing.

She diverted her attention to Donghae who's keeping a dead-serious expression on his face. It was no fun for him because he's way too jealous and he keeps on denying it to everybody.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jessica questioned worriedly.

He shook his head as he looked away, intertwining his hand with hers. "Come, I'll send you home."

Jessica pouted. He started walking but she remained from where she was standing. Donghae stopped and turned to look at her. "What now?"

He can't stand Jessica's cuteness. It was one of his weakness. She was pouting like a kid while wearing a sad expression.

"It's Friday." Jessica replied.

"So? What's up with Friday?" Donghae pretended not to know. He knows to himself that it's weekend and that day is the day where the two of them supposed to go out on a date.

"Hmmp." Jessica glared at him as she pulled her hand away from him.

"What's your problem?" Donghae furrowed his brows as he asked her in a serious tone.

She kept on throwing icy glares on him as she tried to control her temper. "You! What's your problem?!"

"ME? Do I look like I have a problem?" he argued.

Yes, they are having an argument and the fact that there are still students around them didn't bother the two of them that much. They had gained quite a few attention from the students but there's no way they're going to stop arguing.

"For how long are you going to pretend that you don't have any?"

"I told you, I don't have any!" he told, trying to keep his cool. There's no way he's going to shout at her. No, that's a wrong move.

"DAMN IT! I KNOW YOU HAVE APROBLEM!" she shouted at him.

Donghae finally noticed that the two of them are finally making a scene and right on cue, Tiffany came into the scene.

"You guys. Stop and talk somewhere else. Anywhere but not here." Tiffany scolded the two of them with a serious tone and expression.

Tiffany dragged the two to somewhere where they could talk without making a scene.

"Are you guys crazy?! You don't just argue in front of the others! You're making a scene. Now, what would they think to the both of you?! Aish, these kids, really." Tiffany scolded like a mother.

She pointed at Donghae. "You, what on Earth is your problem?!"

Donghae couldn't find the right words to answer. Should he tell her that all of this was just about his jealousy? He's hesitating to answer.

"Jealousy, maybe?" a voice was heard.

The three of them looked around but there's no one around but only the three of them. Out of a sudden, Leeteuk showed up. He stretched and yawned. He was behind a tree and by the looks of it, he was sleeping under the tree.

"Leeteuk-sunbaenim?!" the three of them called simultaneously in surprise.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but Ms. Hwang's voice is just so loud that it woke me up." Leeteul apologized as he yawned once again.

Donghae and Jessica let out a chuckle while Tiffany's face turned red because of the embarrassment she had received.

Tiffany changed the topic. "Jealousy? Why was he jealous?"

Tiffany and Jessica looked at Donghae's direction. "Why were you jealous?"

Leeteuk chuckled as he placed both of his hands inside of his pockets.

"Our Donghae was jealous upon seeing you with Heechul-shi, Ms. Jung." Leeteuk answered in behalf of the speechless guy infront of them.

Donghae scowled and t'was his turn to be embarrassed.

Jessica and Tiffany laughed at him.

"Seriously?! Heechul has a girlfriend! Why would you think of something like that?" Tiffany asked him in disbelief, still can't stop laughing.

"You stupid kid!" Jessica approached him as she wrapped her tiny arms around him. "You'll always be my Stupid, alright? Heechul is just a friend of mine. We're actually twins, you know?"

She looked up to him and cupped his face. "Look at me. I'm always yours, okay? Keep that in mind. I'm always yours."

"Awww." Tiffany commented upon seeing the sight of the lovey dovey couple in front of her.

Donghae can't resist his girlfriend anymore. She's way too irresistable and there's no way he could stay mad at her when she's way too sweeter than all the chocolates and the fact that the things are clear to him now gives him no reason to stay mad at her.

"And you're mine and mine alone. Keep that also in mind." he told her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Sorry for my actions earlier. I didn't mean to." he apologized.

"Gwaenchanha. I much more like it when you're being jealous. In that way, I could really tell that you're so into me." she giggled.

"I wonder where's Siwon? I'm seriously ennvying these two right now." Tiffany fooled around as she laughed.

"I probably should get a lovelife now." Leeteuk commented that made the three of them laugh again.

 

"Thanks for today, D!" Jessica thanked as the both of them got out of Donghae's car. The two of them were in front of the building were Jessica's apartment is.

"And sorry for today." Donghae apologized for the nth time as he scratched the back of his head. Jessica find that gesture cute.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's okay?" Jessica chuckled as she stared at his eyes.

The next thing they knew was they're both looking at each other's eyes. His eyes are way too beautiful. Those amazing brown eyes that makes her feel like she's swimming in his dark chocolate eyes. While Donghae, on the other hand was mesmerized seeing her crystal-like eyes that sparkles everytime those eyes met his.

He leaned forward, closing the gap between the two of them as he claimed her lips. The two of them shared a passionate kiss. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck as she tiptoed to reach his heght somehow while he s his arms around her waist. He deepen the kiss and no one knows how but Jessica's leaning on the car as the two of them kissed.

Jessica was the first one to pull away to catch her breath. Sure, she was breathless. The fact that Donghae took her breath way made her breathless.

Donghae buried his face on Jessica's neck as he catch his breath as well. Now, he's sort of getting addicted to her vanilla scent.

"I love you so much, J." he whispered to her ears, still catching his breath.

Jessica gave him a peck on his lips. "I love you so much more, D."

Donghae flashed a heart-warming smile before claiming her lips once again.

________________________________________

author's note

chapter nine and eighteen are my fave chapters so faaaar <3 how was the eighteenth chapter by the way? hope you guys liked it!! ^^ comments are appreciated so keep on commenting below! :)

thanks for reading. lots of love!