016

Skinny Love

016


JESSICA'S POV


When I was a little girl, I used to look at my mom and dad being so sweet and lovely together and as I look at them, I couldn't help but to wonder how is it like being in love, how is it like being loved by someone. Just like the Disney princesses I've watched before. They were so in love with their princes and I wonder what it feels like to have a prince charming. The princesses were so happy as those movies end and it made me wonder if happy ever after really does exist. I used to imagine myself having a prince charming when I was a kid. I was the princess and well, Donghae, was my prince. That was what I imagined when I was little. I used to fantasize about me having a sweet and happy life that those princesses have. But now, reality hit me. Real hard. And those daydreaming I did when I was a little girl came into real life. I guess I have this genie with me. Now I remember how I used to wish that someday, Donghae will have a crush on me too. After all, that's what little girls' always wish when they're having a crush on someone, right? I don't know. Maybe for me, it is.

I know I did a nerve-wracking confession and I'm totally ashamed because of it right now. I was so upset to him because he still managed to be mad at me just because he heard me say that I don't like him when I was actually going to say the fact that I love him. Of course, this feelings I have for him is no longer 'like'. It's what we call 'love'. But then he hugged me real tight and it made me calm somehow.

My Stupid is really stupid.

Then the next thing I became aware of was he crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me. He cupped my face with his hands. I kissed him back because I feel like there's nothing more I can do but to kiss him back. I know, I'm not a good kisser and the fact that this is my first kiss. Oh my, he stole my first kiss.

He pulled away and gave me a smirk. He gave me a teasing look and wiggled his eyebrows. "You kissed back. Does that mean we're together now?"

I can't help but to smile.

"Should I take that smile as a yes?" he asked me while grinning like a kid.

"Not so fast, you kid." I replied immediately while placing my hands on my waist.

He frowned and shook his head.

"Yes, I love you but that doesn't mean I'm easy to get, Lee Donghae." I smirked.

He sighed and looked up to me with a smile on his adorable face. "You're really making it hard for me, Jung Sooyeon."

I smirked at him once again. "Of course!"

He was about to reply when my phone suddenly rang. It was from Tiffany. I immediately picked the call up.

"Yah Jung Sooyeon, just freaking date him, okay? He loves you too! He feels the same way as you. It's no longer skinny love, okay?! It's no longer unrequited so just freaking say yes! Please please plea--" "Hwang Miyoung-ah, how many times do I have to tell you not to interfere with others' businesses? Let them do their business!"

Donghae laughed at the silliness of Tiffany and Siwon. I as well laughed. What should I say? Should I say yes to him?

"Jung Sooyeon, remember, never waste an opportunity or else you'll regret it forever!" Tiffany managed to say as the phone call ended. Maybe Siwon pressed the end call to stop his talkative girlfriend.

"Looks like the two of them wanted us to be together huh?" Donghae chuckled.

"So?" I asked him as my eyebrows raised on him.

"Come on babe, I know that you know what I mean." he chuckled. Is it just me or he really sounded so y whe he said that? Oh my, why is it getting hot in here. I fanned myself as I looked away.

I heard a laugh from him. I stopped fanning myself and looked at him with a blank expression, eyes telling him what the hell is up with him. We have this thing called telepathy, okay?

He shook his head meaning, he got my point. "You're blushing. You're turning red now."

I widened my eyes as I cupped my face. Am I? Omo. I turned my back on him as I hid my face in shame. It took me forever before I realize that Tiffany and Siwon were out there watching us with Donghae's brother. Oh my goodness. I swear I want to go back where I came from right now. I am so ashamed, really.

"Oh come on, now my baby's feeling ashamed." Donghae said between his chuckles and I felt him hug me from behind.

He let his chin rest on my shoulder and stole another kiss from me, on the cheeks this time. Seriously, this guy keeps on stealing kisses from me and as I peeked in, Tiffany's clapping and smiling and cheering like there's no tomorrow all at the same time. I wonder if she's gonna throw a party later on at our apartment.

"J.." Donghae called and held my chin as he made me face him. Damn, his voice sounds so y. Is he doing that in purpose?

I can't find the right words to say that I gulped and cleared my throat. I just can't think of any words right now. His eyes that are staring directly at me distracts me damn much and it's making me speechless, takes my breath as well.

"I'm seriously serious about you. This may not be as fancy as you expect it would be but the only thing that matters to me right now is to tell you how much I love you and how much I want to be with you. I know how stupid I am for misunderstanding what you've said to that guy you're talking to earlier but that doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters to me right now is you." he confessed as he held both of my arms. He sounded so sincere. Every word sounded so sincere. So this is how it feels like. I'm doubting that maybe this is just a dream. That all of this is just a dream but no, this is the reality. I am no longer fantasizing. I am no longer daydreaming. This is real.

"I-I don't know what to say," I spoke as I chuckled and held his hand.

"You don't have to say anything. Well, except for the word 'yes'." he smirked as I let out a laugh and hit him slightly on the arm.

"How am I supposed to say a thing when you're not asking anything?" I chuckled at his silliness.

"Ah, right!" he snapped.

"Stupid!" I mumbled and laughed at him.

"Now I know why you gave me that codename." he told me upon hearing me address him as Stupid. So he knows that he's Stupid?

"Tiffany told me that you gave me a codename. Now I know why. Pabo bada. Stupid? How clever of you." he chuckled.

"Because you're stupid." I muttered under my breath.

"Yah, I heard that!"

"Crazy!" I told him.

"Yeah, crazy for you." he smiled from ear to ear after saying that. Why is he so cheesy today? At first he looked like a miserable guy over there then the next thing he's a mad man then he transformed into a romantic gentleman and now he became a cheesy kid? Seriously, is he bipolar?

My cheeks suddenly felt hot.

 

"Sooyeon-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Let me be your prince charming. Let me be your one and only. Let me be the one who will take care of your heart." those words that made my heart pound. Everything seemed to be so magical. It's hard to believe but you have to. He was staring directly at my eyes. It feels like his heart is talking to mine.

I giggled. Who would've thought that Grill5 would be the place where my greatest dream came true? No wonder I so love this place aside from the tacos they serve. Well, I also love one of the owners of this restaurant who is actually right in front of me.

I gave him a sweet smile. "You're my prince charming ever since. You're mine and mine alone. It's you who I want to be with forever and always. You better make sure to take good care of my heart, alright?"

He smiled back. "Yes ma'am."

"Kid!"

"I love you, J." he said as he hugged me once again.

This guy, really. He really loves hugging me, huh? What am I to him? A pillow. Jinjja.

"I love you more, D." I replied as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you most."

 

END OF POV

 

______________________________________________

author's note:

I find this one lame but whatever haha. It's short and I'm sorry for that :( I can't come up with something right now. Keep on sending your comments (please, I get motivated by reading your feedbacks haha). I also want to hear what you guys want to happen next hahahaha! Okay okay, I hope you guys liked it somehow and thank you for finding some time to read this chapter. Lots of love! *hugs*