033

Skinny Love

 

033
THIRD PERSON'S POV


His hands fits in hers perfectly like they're really made for each other. But wait, they really are, right? For the both of them, they're meant to be. It's like Jessica's bound to be with Donghae and Donghae is bound to be together with Jessica. As they sat on the sand beside each other, Jessica can't help but to think of positive thoughts. Why can't she? The scenery in front of them is just so breathtaking and the shining shimmering stars up above them were really amazing. The night was so beautiful that they both want time to slow down so they could just adore the starry night sky above them.

The guy right beside her.

She's sure that he's the guy she wants to marry. She looked up at him and saw the smile on his face as he watched the waves coming back and forth to the shore. She couldn't ask for more. He's the guy for her and she's sure of that and there's no way she'll ever let him go.

Sometimes Jessica can't help but to think about something. What have she done in her past life to deserve someone like Donghae? He's a really great catch and only a fool would come up to the decision to let this guy go.

After adoring her boyfriend's smiling face, she looked up to the sky and watched the sparkling stars that's covering the night sky. 

She thought that maybe Krystal was right about this trip in Jeju. After all the problems and stress they both been through, they definitely and badly need that trip. Sometimes, you need to find some time for yourself, for you to relax and have some piece of mind. Sometimes you need to take a break and escape from the s hits that life's giving you. And as for Jessica, she really, really needs to take a one day break or two or maybe a week could do.

Her head was resting on Donghae's shoulder as she closed her eyes. inhaling the fresh air. It really felt good for her knowing that she could be in such a beautiful place with the one she loves the most. She wants this moment to last forever. She just want to stay like that forever. Doubts were running round her mind. Can she just stay and live here? Would it be okay if she wanted not to go back to Seoul? 

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard a click sound. She abruptly opened her eyes and saw that Donghae's taking photos again. She smiled upon seeing him doing that. He really loves taking photos everywhere he goes and aside from the sceneries, his favorite subject is, of course, his Baby J. She was wondering why he didn't chose to study Photography and just studied Business Management instead but then she realized that Donghae also has a thing with business. She always as a walking calculator because he's good at financing.

"You love your camera so much, huh?" Jessica mentioned. "Now I know why you always carry your camera around."

Donghae smirked and chuckled a bit. "Why? Don't tell me your jealous again?"

"Of course! How could I not? My boyfriend loves his camera more than his own girlfriend!"

Soon, he laughed at her upon seeing her red face. She was glaring at him but she's smiling. She really looks so cute while he's staring at her. He can't help but to hug her.

"You're so cute, damn it," he whispered to her ear as he tightened the hug he's giving his girlfriend. "Don't act cute in front of Myungsoo, alright? I'll get jealous too."

Jessica's eyebrow creased and laughed a bit. "Pabo, how come Myungsoo's involved now? And besides, I'm naturally cute."

"Just don't," he replied. "You're only allowed to act cute when you're with me."

It was Jessica's turn to smirk. Right there, she knew that her boyfriend's being possessive as he is. She loves it when he's being like that. She loves it when he's jealous because she knows that when he's getting jealous and being possessive, he's unknowingly proving her that he can't afford to lose her.

"My Baby D's being possessive again." she commented as she giggled.

He chuckled as he snuggled his face onto her neck that sent shivers down to her spine.

"What's mine is mine and you're mine and mine alone. I'm selfish, Jessica. I don't like sharing. Especially you."

Her heart skipped a beat as she froze, still quite stunned by what he just said. The way he said it, his voice was husky yet you can sense a hint of seriousness.

Damn, it really hit her.

He's the only who can make her feel like this. Lee Donghae is indeed one of a kind. The guy beside her, snuggling onto her. Damn, he got her looking crazy in love.

She had gone speechless. Donghae noticed the silence from her and realized that maybe she's still stunned. He loves seeing her reactions when he's saying things like those.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" he asked her, still with the husky voice he used earlier. He could feel her tensed up.

She nodded. "Y-Yeah, i-it is." Jessica stuttered.

He smirked. He's liking this new way of teasing her. "I'm just thinking..."

"I think I..."

"You think what?" she suddenly pulled away and faced him. He looked at her straight, looking sincere and all. The way he flashed his eyes on her makes her feel weak. It was a good thing that she's sitting for her legs are feeling weak again.

"I think I want to marry you." he finished his unfinished sentence with a cheeky smile that made him look like a kid.

Jessica again had gone speechless for a few seconds before bursting into a laugh. "Are you serious?"

His smile faded and turned into a frown. "What's so funny? What if I really want to marry you? Hey, I really want to marry you!"

She covered to control her laughs but she just can't. "I get it, D. It's just that... you could've just sang the song, you know."

He scratched the back of his head. "Aiiish."

She adored him while looking like a kid. How can he look so young at such age? No, scratch that. Yes. he's still young with his age but he looks like a kid. He's like being possessed by a five-year old kid sometimes, most probably all of the time.

Jessica patted his head and snuggled closer to him. "Don't worry, D, I'll always say yes to you."

That made him blush but he managed to hide it. Good thing it was dark for her not to see but hey, it's cute to see a guy blushing.

"Let's get married then," Donghae offerred his hand as he stood up.

Jessica stood up as well just because Donghae's pulling her. "Where are we going?"

"I know places, Miss Jung." Donghae smirked and dragged her towards his car.


 

"A chapel? You're really serious about that?" Jessica was surprised to be in the chapel. That is where Donghae had took her. At first she didn't really know where they're heading but then he just stopped the car in front of the chapel.

"I'm very serious about you, Miss Jung. Please don't doubt that." he smiled and kissed her forehead before dragging her inside the chapel.

The two of them were the only ones left in the chapel but the lights inside were still on. Donghae led her to the aisle with a big smile on his face.

"This wedding might not be as fancy as you want it to be but I promise, when everything already fell into its right places. I'll marry you again in a much fancier way." He promised.

Jessica couldn't help herself but to fall in love with the guy infront of her more each day. She's indeed lucky to have someone like him. 

"It's the thought that counts. D. I could marry you everyday." Jessica said as she repeatedly kissed his right cheek. She felt like showering him with her kisses since she seldom do such thing.

He laughed a bit. "You love me that much, huh?"

She nodded like a kid. "Of course, I do! Very, very much!" she jumped in glee as she tiptoed and wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"I love you. J."

She giggled. "Love is not measured and defined on how many times you say those three words to someone. It is on how you prove it," she smiled before claiming his lips.

And even though they're just the two of them only, they still pushed their "unofficial wedding" in the chapel. The both of them exchanged vows and promises that no matter what happens, they will never ever let go of each other and that they'll keep on taking good care of the relationship that the both of them grew.

"I feel so stupid for not buying rings for us." Donghae told.

Jessica faced and cupped his handsome face. "I don't mind if there are no rings for now, mister. The only thing that matters is that I'm with you and you're with me. As long as I'm with you, there's no place I rather be but your side." 

He smiled upon hearing what she just said. "I thank God for bringing you into my life, I swear. You're the best thing that's ever been mine."

"You too, baby bear. I couldn't ask for more. You got me looking crazy in love." Jessica replied.

Both of them were saying sweet things to each other as they made their back to the hotel they're checked in. The trip to Jeju was Krystal's plan to give her sister a break from all the stress she's been receiving lately and since it's a long-weekend vacation, she immediately took the opportunity to plan something for her sister.

Meanwhile, back in Seoul, Krystal was stuck at her sister's apartment all alone and left with nothing else to do. Her Tiffany-unnie left yesterday night with her boyfriend, Siwon. She said they're off to some place where they could enjoy. Krystal thought that maybe Tiffany and Siwon had gone envious that they also deserve to have a long-weekend vacation just like Donghae and Jessica. And now, Krystal's left with nothing to do but to lay down on her sister's bed.
She already cleaned the whole apartment because she just felt like cleaning it. Going to the mall crossed her mind but her friends which are currently in Seoul are all busy doing something. She already asked her Taeyeon-unnie but she said she still have some papers to finish.
Apparently, Krystal's doomed. There's no single thing she could do. Scrolling up and down on her phone makes her bored. Watching and flipping channels in the television makes her bored as well. Everything seemed so boring for that day. There's nothing else that she could do. 

Calling...
Stephanie Hwang

"Are you doing good there, Soojungie?" Tiffany asked her with a teasing voice while giggling.

Soojung kept a bored look while pouting. "I'm good, just bored."

"I see, that's why I called you." 

"Why are you calling me then? Don't tell me you're going to entertain me the whole day?" Krystal's face suddenly brightened up.

"What? No! I and Siwon still need to go somewhere to make the best out of this vacation." Tiffany immediately informed her that made Krystal's face turn into a frown.

"Then why?" Krystal asked, definitely and absolutely bored.

"Why don't you ask your friends to go out with you? Go to Lotte and shop!" Tiffany suggested.

"They're all busy and some are out of town as of the moment." 

Tiffany smirked. "Sooyeon once mentioned to me that you and Myungsoo met back in New York and that left me with an idea that you too are close since you guys already know each other so why don't you ask him?"

Krystal's eyes widened. "WHAT?! There's no way I would!"

"Oh come on, Soojung. It's either you'll spend the rest of the day wandering around the city or die because of boredom? You choose," Tiffany can't stop smirking while talking to Jessica's sister. She just made another move in matchmaking Krystal and Myungsoo.

"I'd rather die," Krystal frowned.

Tiffany chuckled. "I gave you options, suit yourself, young lady. I need to go, see you soon."



An hour and a half had passed and Krystal was so done with the boredom that's slowly killing her.
 

She dialled Myungsoo's number.

_________________________________________

author's note

Sorry if the update's just short and sorry if it took kinda long. Thank you for those who understands me regarding to the slo updates. I really appreciate it, love ya guys.

Thanks for reading and I hope I could get some feedbacks from you guys by posting a comment below, please do, pretty please? Haha! :)