020

Skinny Love

WHO KNOWS WHO'S POV

 

Last night was probably the worst for Jessica.

Of course, it is. It really is one of a hell night for her.

But after all, what's done is done. And, it wasn't really a big deal for her since it's really nothing for Donghae. She knows that and he doesn't need to make an explanation to her. But for Donghae? He really do think it was a big deal. For the nth time, he's been saying sorry to her even if it's really not his fault. Why was he sorry? She doesn't even have a reason why she needs him to apologize to her. It was all Jihyun's fault. 

"Yah, I know you. I know it's not okay!" he told. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? Look at your face! I know it's not okay." he finished his sentence with a worried tone and a worried look on his face.

Jessica, on the other hand, doesn't know whether she'll laugh or she'll be irritated because first, she's finding this thing funny and at the same time, irritating. Yes, he's making her laugh and irritated at the same time. But then again, she maintained that straight and blank expression plastered on her face.

Donghae pouted and sighed in frustration.

The two of them were in the living room. Apparently, the others had gone somewhere they don't know thinking that Jessica and Donghae needs to talk about what happened earlier so they left the two in the apartment without telling them where they'll be going. The only thing that they told them was they'll go back as soon as possible but that 'soon as possible' seemed to be forever. 

"Jung Jessica, if you won't talk to me, I'll,,," Donghae realized he has nothing to do to threaten her. He thought for a while for something she could be scare of. Scaring her with cucumbers would make the worse worser than it is.

Jessica smirked. "You'll what?"

Donghae gulped as he looked at her with such terror. Jessica looked feisty and at the same time, fooling around with him. 

"Yah.." he took a step backward.

"You'll what, Donghae?" Jessica smirked once again as she kept on taking steps towards him and him, stepping backwards.

"Kiss you?" he answered with a questioning tone.

Jessica laughed out loud. She finds him really funny since he started to be frustrated about the damn thing that happened earlier. He kept on saying sorry when it's not really his fault. He didn't even kiss her. That Jihyun girl kissed him so it was clearly all Jihyun's fault.

"Now, you're laughing at me? You find this funny, huh? Tch." he shook his head.

"So what if I find this funny? You are funny!" 

"I'm serious in here. I'm saying sorry! I'm saying sorry for what seemed like forever and you're not talking to me? What does it take for you to talk to me? I already told you that I'm sorry and yet you kept on--" 

Basically, he was cut off by a kiss. It was just a peck but it did stop the hell out of him.

"You're too talkative, you know? So noisy." Jessica chuckled.

Donghae was too dazed that it made him like he's disoriented. He was completely dumbfounded that made Jessica laugh at him even more.

"Aigoo, this guy's probably so in love with me." Jessica told herself with full of joy and happiness.

She pinched his cheeks that sent him back to reality. "Did you just kiss me?"

She chuckled. "No, I didn't. Did I?"

"Yah! I felt that!"

"You felt what?" she pretended to be clueless, still making fun of him because she really finds him cute and funny.

"I felt your lips on my lips." he answered with so much confidence.

Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Maybe you're just dreaming?"

"Whatever," he mumbled. "So does that mean we're okay now?" he asked.

"Who told you were not okay? I told you, for the nth time today, it's okay! Well, not perfectly fine but it's fine. Just fine. Of course, I got a little jealous because I always have the right to. And please, don't blame yourself, You clearly did nothing! She was the one who kissed you so it's not your fault. I'm not mad at you or something. I'm mad at her. Not you, alright?" she gave him an assuring smile.

"Come here you," she told and pulled him in for a hug. "You really are a kid. Seriously, how old are you again?" she teased and laugh a bit.

"No wonder you slapped her." he said out of the blue.

Jessica laughed as she remembered the scene earlier.

FLASHBACK

Jihyun abruptly grab Donghae's arm and cupped his face and the next thing everyone knew was she was kissing him. 

Infront of everyone.

In front of his very own girlfriend.

Jessica couldn't fight it anymore. She was so enraged upon the sight of that girl kissing Donghae. On the other hand, Donghae was quick to push her away. 

"How dare you!?" Jessica exclaimed as she raised his right arm, ready to hit Jihyun with her hand on her face.


Jihyun left the place with a red mark on the left side of her cheek. Jessica had really slapped her real hard on the face that it marked like that. Tiffany, however, still haven't seen this side of Jessica who is completely enraged. She's usually crying when she's angry because according to her, it's useless to hurt others when you're angry so it would be so much better if she'll cry it out. But today, a different Jessica was seen. 

Tiffany was surprised. As well as Yuri. But for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, of course, they were half-surprised and half-expected that Jessica has a tendency to slap someone.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Will you just refrain from reminding me that? It makes me want to strangle her!" the both of them laughed as Donghae pulled her in for a tight hug.

"You're so possessive, huh?" he chuckled as he cupped her small but beautiful face.

"So what if I am? I have the right to be anyways." she smirked.

"Don't smirk like that, you're ." he told as he looked at her face with admiration

"And why is that?" she smirked even more. Turning him on even more. She's seriously making fun of him like nothing ever happened earlier. Well, it wasn't really a big deal for them to problem. 

Donghae can't take it anymore, he can't fight the feeling that urges him. "No more talking, miss." with that, he claimed her lips.

 

 

"Where's the key, Tiff?" Taeyeon asked as she adjusted the position of paper bags on her hand.

"Wait a minute," Tiffany answered as she fished the keys in her pocket. 

"Why don't you drop those for a while, Tae?" Hyoyeon suggested. Taeyeon's mouth went 'o' and she put down the paper bags for a while to open the door.

"Here." Tiffany handed the keys to Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately unlocked the door and twisted the doorknob. They went in quietly as the four girls tip-toed towards the living room with Taeyeon leading.

"Oh, oh oh, oh!" Taeyeon whispered as she stopped walking and everyone bumped.

"Ouch!" 

"Shhh!"

"What?" Tiffany whispered back as she asked.

Taeyeon pointed Jessica and Donghae's direction in the living room with her index finger while they are hiding in a big cabinet. 

"Thank goodness there's a cabinet in here." Yuri whispered to herself.

"No more talking, miss." Donghae's voice was heard and all of them were left in shock as they saw the two kissing.

"Omo, omo, omo, omo!" Hyoyeon covered .

"Why you sneaky girls?" Siwon's voice was heard and the girls froze and so does the couple who pushed themselves away from each other as they saw the presence of their friends.

"Oh, did I ruin a moment?" Siwon chuckled as he teased, leaving Donghae and Jessica with red blushing cheeks,

"Uh... uhm... not really!" Jessica grinned. "And what moment? Duh."

Taeyeon bursted out laughing and was followed by the three girls behind her. "Aigoo, these kids. Four pairs of eyes were on you, so please." Tiffany stated.

"Ah jinjja!!" Jessica squealed as she covered her face with both of her palms. Donghae chuckled at her cuteness.

"Like I've never seen you kissing Siwon, Tiffany." Donghae replied with a smirk leaving Tiffany with rosy cheeks and embarrassed look on her face as she also tried to hide her face with her palms.

Donghae pulled the palm-covering-her-face Jessica in his arms as he hugged her. "It's okay, though. I mean, it's normal."

"Yeah, he has a point. We're like that also, right Hyukjae?" Hyoyeon gave her boyfriend a sweet smile.

"Ah jeongmal, your mouth has been a pain in my ." Hyukjae joked.

"What did you say?!" 

"I was just joking!" Hyukjae defended as he raised both of his arms to cover his face from Hyoyeon's hit.

Everyone laughed at them.

"So? Let's continue the slumber party?" Tiffany asked with excitement.

Taeyeon gave a thumbs-up as everyone nodded except Siwon. "Are you sure it's okay for you girls to let us sleep here?" he asked.

The girls nodded. 

"Where will we sleep, then?" Minho asked as he pulled Yuri closer to him and wrapped his arm around her waist.

The five of them looked at each other's eyes as if they have some telepathy. Well, I guess they have some kind of a thing like that that they understood each other. They grinned like an evil.

"Here in the living room." Taeyeon answered with a smirked. "Any questions?"

Hyukjae was about to ask and protest. "No questions, good!"

The guys sighed in defeat.

"What do you guys want to do?" Tiffany asked as soon as everything has been settled.

"Movie marathon!!" Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Jessica screamed like kids wanting some ice cream.

"Movie marathon it is."

 

____________________________________________________________

author's note

Hi everyone! It took me a long time to make an update and I'm so sorry for that :( Been busy with school lately and I'm still working on with some projects and schoolworks. Sorry if it's just now and a huge apology if it's so lame :( I'll try to make a great update next time. 

Thanks for those who upvoted. Thanks for those who are still reading this story of mine. Thanks for those who are commenting their thoughts and feedbacks. 

Just keep on commenting. You guys know how much it makes me happy! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope that the 20th chapter didn't disappoint you that much. Keep on reading :) Thank you so much ^^

Lots of love! <3

P.S: And I just realized that it's just a short update. :( Sorry for that again. I've been really busy for the past few days.