015

Skinny Love

015

 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ah jinjja! Should I tell her? I should, right? Right, Siwon? I should tell her, right?" Tiffany continuously asked in frustration.

Siwon heaved a deep sigh. Tiffany kept on pacing back and forth and he's getting dizzy already. He closed his eyes for a good moment, trying to relax his mind.

"You're not Donghae, jagiya. You're not supposed to interfere in someone's business. Besides, Jessica should hear it from Donghae." Siwon calmly replied.

Tiffany groaned. "But I'm itching to tell her!" she whined like a kid as she propped herself down beside Siwon.

Siwon wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "Let's just go find Donghae, got it? Come on, let's go." Siwon stood up from where he was sitting and offered his hand to Tiffany. Tiffany, on the other hand, took her boyfriend's hand and came with him to search for Donghae.

"Where could he possibly be?" the both of them wondered.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Hyukjae-ah, have you seen Donghae today?" Jessica asked as soon as she got Hyukjae or better known as Eunhyuk, on the phone.

"Today? Not yet, Sica. Why? Is there something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked as he was starting to worry as well.

"A-Ani. I'm just searching for him since I can't get him on the line." Jessica replied and scanned the area.

"Where could he possibly be? Is his phone off?"

Jessica nodded as if he can see her doing that gesture. "Yes, it's off. It's out of reach. I wonder where he could possibly be. Do you know any place where he could go when he's... you know? Miserable or something?"

Eunhyuk thought for a while. "Han River? Lotte? Myeongdeong? Hongdae? Gangnam? Grill5?" he continuously answered.

"Yah, you're confusing me even more!" Jessica yelled unpurposely.

"Omo. Could he be in a club, perhaps?" out of all the places Hyukjae could think. This scared Jessica the most. Donghae don't go to clubs. He doesn't even drink. That is, as far as she's aware, he doesn't drink.

"Could he be in Itaewon?" Eunhyuk continued.

"YAH LEE HYUKJAE, STOP IT!" Jessica yelled even more.

"Fine, fine, fine. You're asking me where could a miserable Donghae could be, right? If he's not in Grill5, he's probably in Itaewon." Eunhyuk answered in a more serious tone.

"Okay, thank you." Jessica replied and started walking.

"Anytime. If you need something, I'm just one phone call away, neh?"

"Yes. I'll hang up now."

"Okay."

 


"Have you got him on line, Tiff?" Siwon asked, eyes still fixed on the road. While Tiffany, on the other hand, was trying her best to get Donghae on line but his phone is off and can't be contacted. She, then, decided to call Jessica to ask how is she doing.

"Yes?" Jessica picked up the call right away.

"Have you seen him? Where are you? Are you alright?" Tiffany bombarded her with a lot of questions.

"I'm on my way to Itaewon now." Jessica answered. Tiffany can sense that she's shaking as of the moment because from the way she answered, her voice seemed to be shaking.

"Itaewon? Why?" Tiffany wondered at first but then she realized that there are many clubs around Itaewon that he could possibly go.

"Omo, he doesn't drink. But why?" Tiffany wondered once again.

"I don't know. I don't have any idea if he's really there. Maybe I'll go and check if he-"

Tiffany cut her off abruptly.

"No, leave that to me and Siwon. We'll go there, okay? Just... just don't go there alone." Tiffany told her worriedly.

"But.."

"No buts, Jessi. Just go somewhere else. Leave that to us. I and Siwon will head to Itaewon right now." Tiffany ordered as she told Siwon to head to Itaewon.

"Fine, I'll just head to Grill5." Jessica sighed as she told the taxi driver to Cheongdamdong in Gangnam.

"Better." Tiffany sighed in relief.

"I'll call you if I see him, okay?"

"Yes. I'll also call you when we see him. Take care, alright?" Tiffany replied.

"Neh. Annyeong."

 

 

"What did I and Siwon tell you? If she doesn't like you, go for the plan B." Donghwa, Donghae's older brother, spoke as he placed both his hands on his waist. Donghae, on the other hand, is sitting like a miserable guy with a glass of rhum in his hand. He was playing with the glass while staring blankly at it.

"What plan B are you talking about?" Donghae asked his brother, eyes not leaving the glass he's playing with.

Donghwa sighed. "I don't know what to do with you anymore. Don't act as if you don't know what's the plan B, Lee Donghae."

Then suddenly, it occured to him what plan B his brother's talking about.

"Make her fall in love with me? Is that what you're talking about?" Donghae asked his brother.

"Exactly." Donghwa replied as he crossed his arms and stared back at his younger brother being all miserable there.

"Tch, what for?"

"You're crazy. Make a way." Donghwa sighed once again as something took his attention.

 

"Oh, it's closed?" Jessica mumbled to herself as she asked the taxi driver to stop. She paid the driver and went out of the car as it drove away right after she got out. The restaurant was closed but there are lights that are still on. It's kinda dim inside. Her eyes caught Donghae's figure sitting like a lifeless kid holding a glass.

"Is he drinking?" she asked herself and saw the other figure that caught her standing outside the restaurant.

It was Donghae's older brother, Donghwa.

Donghwa immediately made his way out to meet Jessica.

"Annyeong haseyo, Donghwa oppa." Jessica greete politely as she bowed to him.

Donghwa did the same. "I know you're here to meet my brother. I am waiting for you actually even though I have no idea if you'll come. But I'm glad you're here since the two of you need to talk to each other."

Jessica only nodded her head and looked at the miserable Donghae inside the restaurant.

"Go on and meet him inside. I'll be just here." Donghwa told her and pushed her inside the place.

She pushed the door as it chimed. It caused Donghae to turn around.

Their eyes met.

His expression was unreadable, he's staring blankly at her. Tears are threatening to fall from their eyes. She came here to clear things out. That she didn't expect it to turn out like this. She needs to tell him that he misunderstood all of it.

"Oppa..." Jessica started but couldn't find the right words to say next.

"Why are you still here? It's dark and it's dangerous. What do you need from me?" his cold tone and attitude hurts her and makes her guilty. Why was he being like that to her? She's not used to see Donghae like this.

The speechless Jessica doesn't know what should she say next. Not knowing what to do, she ran towards his direction and hugged him real tight. He was surprised when Jessica suddenly hugged him. The next thing he knew was she's crying and burying her face on his chest.

But still, Donghae won't hug her back. He doesn't know how to react. What should he do? He was way too dumbfounded. He has no idea why but maybe he's being just delusional that he thought he heard Tiffany saying: "What the eff Lee Donghae! Just freaking hug her back!"

And within a second, he hugged her back.

 


Siwon and Tiffany arrived at the restaurant immediately as soon as Donghwa called them telling that Jessica and Donghae are patching things up between the two of them.

"Can we go in?" Tiffany asked.

"No we can't. You can't ruin the moment!" Siwon refused.

Tiffany pouted and glared at her boyfriend. "I'm no moment ruiner!"

"You are." Siwon teased and laughed at her as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer to him.

 

"Oppa. I think you misunderstood all of the things." Jessica told him, her face is still buried on his chest. Neither the two of them refused to pull away from the hug.

Donghae is not giving any word. He just remained silent.

Jessica looked up to him. "Oppa..."

"What do you mean I misunderstood when I heard everything from you?" his voice remained cold and it hurts her even more. He's colder than she is.

Jessica pulled away from him and glared at him. "Are you even sure you heard everything?! From the way I see it you just left abruptly!"

She placed her hands on her waist and pouted. On the other hand, Donghae just stared directly to her eyes with an unreadable expression.

When he didn't even respond at all, she took it as a cue to speak again. "What was the last thing you heard from me?"

He smirked like an evil and looked at her right in the eyes once again. "That you don't like me? Do you even know how much it crushed me? My efforts I put on gaining all of my courage was wasted! Do you even know how much it hurt me?!"

"Did you even let me finish first?!" Jessica shouted back.

Siwon and Tiffany were quite bothered the two are already shouting at each other. Siwon finally gave in and decided to go in but Donghwa stopped the two of them from going in and stop the other two inside.

Donghae was speechless. "S-So you're not yet finish with your sentence earlier?" a tear rolled down on his cheek. Jessica knows he cries when he's angry. "What is it now? You don't like me instead, you hate the hell out of me?"

"NO!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?! I DON'T FREAKING HATE YOU, ALRIGHT?! I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! DO YOU EVEN GET THAT? I LOVE YOU AND YOU, BEING LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW HURTS MY HEART SO MUCH YOU BASTARD!!" Jessica pushed him and hit him several times. She was throwing punches that didn't hurt him at all. But his heart, it hurts so much as well as Jessica's.

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae." the next thing Jessica knew was she was pulled into another hug from Donghae. This time, real tight that she felt like he would never even let her go.

He snuggled to her. "And now you're sorry? Tch. No wonder you're my Stupid." Jessica told him as he rolled her eyes.

Donghae removed his face from the side of her neck and tucked the hair that is covering her beautiful face in her ears. He cupped her face and gave her a smile. He playfully kissed her cheeks and planted a peck on her forehead. "That shining forehead."

"Yah!" Jessica hit him once more.

 

"Firstly, they are so sweet. Then the two of them gone mad and started to shout at each other and now? Ugh. This couple is so bipolar!" Tiffany commented from outside.

"Why can't we just go in?!" she whined like a kid.

"Aish Hwang Miyoung." Siwon just shook his head.

 

"Don't make me feel like you love me back, Lee Donghae. I know you don't." Jessica warned.

"Who told you I don't?" he questioned with a teasing look.

"Of course, you don't. I'm just your bestfriend. And oh, I'm sorry for falling in love with you, mister. I didn't know I was falling for you." Jessica apologized sarcastically.

"Should I make you fall... harder?" he raised his eyebrows at her, still wearing that teasing look.

"Will you be there to catch me?" she asked.

Donghae smirked as he crash his lips on hers, earning the title as Jung Jessica's first kiss.

 

"This is love~ This is love~!" Tiffany sang happily as she saw them finally kiss.

Siwon and Donghwa are now cheering and giving high-fives at each other as they jump in sync. The three people outside the restaurant seemed like lunatic people that is celebrating like there's someone who won in the lottery that night.

__________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  My updates are kinda lame. At least for me they were. By the way, this is the  moment we've been waiting for!! Hahaha. Okay, tell me what you guys think about it by commenting below. Thanks for reading and lots and lots and lots of love!! <3