004

Skinny Love

chapter oo4

JESSICA'S POV

 

After what seemed like forever, Siwon already sent Donghae a message telling us where they are and we immediately headed to the place since the both of us are already starving to death. Credits to Tiffany and Siwon for making this happen.

Donghae and I didn't have any proper breakfast. I just knew that just like me, he was also dragged by Siwon to the market. I wonder if Tiffany and Siwon just wanted to see each other that they even tagged me and Donghae along when they could just leave us alone and let us have more sleep.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the first thing we did was to drink a glass of water and order something that we can eat. The couple gave us weird looks.

"What?" Donghae and I simultaneously asked.

Jinx again and again.

Tiffany and Siwon giggled in unison.

"Nothing. The two of you just looked so cute," Tiffany replied while giggling.

I eyed her.

She shut up.

Good.

 

Minutes after, our order came and we started to eat. Tiffany and Siwon were already done, guess that's the reason why it took them so long to send us the message, they forgot me and Donghae, actually. Aish this couple! How could they forget their bestfriends?!

Took us a few minutes before we finished it all.

"Damn, you guys must be so hungry," Siwon commented.

"Yeah, thanks to the both of you." Donghae sarcastically replied with a smirk formed on his lips.

Siwon laughed.

"Sorry, we forgot." Tiffany apologized.

"And since you forgot about us, you guys will pay," I smirked. Guess luck was really in my side today. For the third time around, victory!!

The two sighed in defeat.

"You're really good at this, huh?" Donghae looked at me and flashed a smile.

Don't! Just don't! Don't you dare, oh boy!

Tiffany cleared and looked at me dearly, like she was Cinderella's fairy godmother seeing Cinderella in a fabulous dress.

I rolled my eyes at her and put my attention back to Donghae, "Oh yes, I'm really good at this! This is my third victory in an argument!" I proudly said.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Who said it's your third? Just your second, miss!"

I furrowed my brows.

Second? But I won earlier!

"What are you talking about? This is my third victory!" I whined.

He shook his head, "I made you shut up with a kis--"

I widened my eyes and immediately covered his mouth with my hand. I looked at Siwon and Tiffany and gave a shy smile. Their eyes were widened. Oh boy, how to get out of here?

I seriously want to go back to my mother's womb in shame. What a shame, what a shame! I looked back at Donghae and glared at him.

"You two... kissed?!" Tiffany exclaimed, gaining attention.

I removed my hand from Donghae's mouth and looked away. What a shame, really.

Donghae and Siwon laughed.

"Nice one, bro." Siwon gave Donghae a pat on the shoulder.

"But it was just on the cheek!" I defended only to earn two smirks from the couple and a victorious smile from the fish.

What a shame, Jessica Jung. What a shame.

 

 

That night, everything was planned for me. Watch movies until I fall asleep.

I was already in my pajamas and Tiffany was on Skype with Siwon on the other bed. I'm planning to watch The Legally Blonde, everything was set. Prince, Tiffany's pet, went up to me and settled beside me. Aww, looks like someone wants to watch with me. I opened my laptop and tucked my earphones in both of my ears.

I started watching.

Then in the middle of the movie, my phone beeped.

New text message.

And it was from Donghae.

Wow, this guy really missed me, huh? I opened his message and it reads:

Hey, sleepyhead. Are you already asleep?

I chuckled. I clicked the 'pause' button of my laptop and started to type something on my phone.

Yes, why.

Then the same thing happened again that I no longer focused on the movie I am watching.

Should I call you? I want to hear your voice.

Did he really miss me that much? He wants to hear my voice? And why do I feel like he sounded so y while saying he wants to her my voice? Oh my, someone help me contain my feels!! Why is this guy making me feel like this? He's driving me crazy, really.

Seriously? You really did miss me, huh? We just saw each other earlier and now you want to hear my voice? :)

I sounded so assuming, didn't I? Why do I really feel like he likes me too? I glanced at Tiffany. She's still talking to Siwon. I sighed. I just can't talk about it to Tiffany knowing she's still talking to Siwon or else I'm so dead.

Seconds after,

My phone rang.

Sh-t, he's not kidding! Wait, I thought he's kidding. No no no, he's not. Omg, should I pick up? Ahhh pabo, of course I should! It would be really rude of me if I don't. I inhaled and exhaled before answering the call.

"Hey, sup?" I greeted, grinning from ear to ear. Thank goodness no one will see me looking like an idiot while talking to my love uhm bestfriend.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" he asked me. I can hear Bada, Meo and Yuki barking over the phone.

I sighed as I closed my laptop and placed it on my desk, "Watched a movie with Prince and how do you expect me to sleep when Tiffany's giggling and squealing every two minutes?" I laughed.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled at me and laughed.

"Let's hang out tomorrow!" he asked me.

Is he asking me out?! Wait, what?! Is he asking me out on a date? Omg, I wanna scream but I just can't! I need to contain my feelings! Control, control, control.

"Tomorrow? Where?" I asked, avoiding myself to sound excited even if I'm really excited. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy.

"I don't know. To the cinemas, maybe?"

I don't feel like going to the cinemas tomorrow. What else can we do tomorrow? Hmm.

"Hold on, I'll just think of something." I told him and started to think.

"Thought of something already?"

"I don't feel like going to the cinemas but I feel like watching some movies. What if you come over here and let's have a movie marathon?" I suggested.

I heard him sigh, "I'm asking if we could hang out. OUT. Not indoors! Pabo," he laughed at me.

"Arasseo, to the cinemas then!" I gave in.

"But I thought you don't feel like going to the cinemas?" he questioned.

Do I even have a choice? Aish.

"I don't mind, though. Let's go watch a movie tomorrow and I'll treat you." I don't know why am I smiling like an idiot but one thing's for sure, this guy has always been the reason why I'm smiling.

He chuckled, "Alright then, but our dinner's on me, okay?"

I nodded as if he can see me doing that gesture, "Yeah, sure!"

"I'll come and pick you up at 4pm tomorrow." he told me.

"Arasseo oppa!"

"Go to sleep now, pabo."

"You first,"

"No, you first,"

"Fine!" I gave in, he's gonna win anyway.

He chuckled once again, "Good girl,"

I smiled, "Goodnight, Donghae!"

"Hmm, goodnight!"

"Wuv you~!"

It took him seconds before he replied, "Sorry I didn't get to hear what you had said, what is it?" he asked.

I sighed.

"Nothing, I said sweet dreams!"

I'm such a failure, damn it!

He laughed a bit, "Yeah, sweet dreams too! Night~"

"I'll hang up now!"

"Hmm."

END OF POV


Right after Jessica hung up, Donghae smiled to himself. He's gonna have a good sleep tonight, he bet.

"Goodnight, Jessica. I love you," he smiled again to himself like an idiot before going to bed.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello everyone! How did the fourth chapter go? Tell me your comments about it by just leaving a comment below! I'm glad you guys liked the third chapter and I hope you'll also like the fourth one ^^ Thanks for reading :)

I apologize if there are any typographical errors or mispelled words. English is not my first language and I type so fast so please bear with me. :)

Also, our exam is already scheduled next week so I think the next update will be kind of late but it still depends on me and on my mood though haha! ^^ Hope you guys liked the fourth chapter! Leave  a comment, alright?