Chapter 2 - Flutter.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was waiting on a cafe with a plate of cheesecake infront of him. The blonde boy glanced at his watch and pursed his lips.

Chanyeol was late.

Jongin sighed and grabbed a fork to jabbed his cheesecake. He parted open his lips and plopped the cheesecake into his mouth.

Hmmm...

The taste's just right. It's melting right away. The texture's soft when it touched Jongin's tongue and the sweet fragrant of high-quality cheese filled Jongin's sense.

"Hmmm... This is so delicious." Jongin sighed as he poked the cheesecake with his fork. "It's not so hard... It's soft. Japanese cheesecake. Hmm... I think I can make this one."

Jongin was too envolved in his own little world until someone suddenly slipped on the sofa infront of him.

Jongin looked up to found Park Chanyeol was grinning widely to him.

"Hei, you are so slow!"

Chanyeol chuckled when he saw the pout on Jongin's face. "Sorry, sorry. I have something important to discuss with my friend Minah. You remember? The one that opened bubble tea shop near my house."

"Oh yeah, I remember." Jongin clasped his hands together. "I've never visited that place before! You promised me that you'll take me there! I've been waiting!"

"Oh yeah... You are right." Chanyeol let out a chuckle. "I'll take you next time. Next week. How?"

"Agree!" Jongin flashed a sweet smile.

"So... What is this?" Chanyeol grabbed Jongin's fork and stole away some piece of cheesecake. "Hmm... It tastes pretty good."

"It'd be even better if they baked the cake a little longer." Jongin sighed. "It taste good. Really good. But if they bake it even just 2 minutes longer, it'd taste awesome."

Chanyeol smiled as he put his right elbow on the desk, stared at Jongin's face lovingly. "You always become this energetic whenever you talk about cakes."

Jongin grinned. "Because I love them. And I think I can talk about them for eternity."

"What about stop ranting about it and make one for me already?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows payfully. "The tiramisu that you made for me last time was yummy and I gained a kilo after eat the whole cake."

"Ah, you've finished them all?" Jongin sounded surprised before broke into a small laughter. "I'm so happy that you love it!"

Chanyeol smiled as he took the whole view of Jongin's smiling face.

The kid was just so beautiful when he smiled like that.

All carefree, all happy.

"Ah, I almost forget that I want to tell you something!" Jongin exclaimed. He looked excited.

"Hmm? What's that?" Chanyeol straightened his sit, prepared himself to listen to what Jongin was going to say.

"You see, today I met a boy..."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head a little.

A boy?

"Ahh, what should I say..." Jongin whimpered, cheeks heated up perfectly. His hands touched his rosy pink cheeks shyly. "He is an attractive one. Tall, handsome with a lean body..."

Chanyeol shifted uncomfortably when Jongin started to summarized the boy's perfection one by one.

"...he's so gentle, caring and...." Jongin sighed. "...perfect."

"Woah, I wonder who's that wonderful boy?" Chanyeol faked an amused tone. He let out his goofy grin. "Is he in the same grade with you?"

"I don't know..." Jongin sighed. His face turned sad. He just knew a few of students in his grade since he was not that social butterfly who get their new friends easily in only an hour.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip as he nervously let out a small chuckle again. "Well... The boy must be awesome. Hmm... Jongin-ah? What do you think is the tastiest cake here? I'm hungry~"

Jongin let out a sweet smile as he reached for the menu and pointed at an oreo millecrepes. "What about this? This is so yummy. It tastes like heaven!"

Chanyeol let out a grin and patted Jongin's head. "Let's order it then."

After that, the two of them just talk and talk.

Jongin was a totally different person infront of Chanyeol. He can let out his words, he let out a lot expressions, and he's extrovert.

But only infront of Chanyeol.

And that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter