Chapter 19 - Secret spilled.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hei, Jongin-ah. What's wrong?"

Jongin blinked when he heard Chanyeol's voice right beside him. He looked up to catch his best friend's worried expression.

"Uh... Nothing..." Jongin smiled and sipped his bubble tea nervously.

"You always say nothing when there's something happened." Chanyeol said. "Tell me, are you really okay?"

Jongin stared at Chanyeol seriously while chewing his tapioca pearls. "Well I do have something that bothering me."

"What's that?"

"...but it's about Taemin."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "Taemin?"

"You know... It turns out that Taemin and Minho... Are dating."

Chanyeol frowned before widening his eyes. "That means... Taemin ignores the threat."

Chanyeol had known what happened between Jongin and the men days ago and he was so angry that Jongin had to calm him down and reassured the giant that the men didn't do anything harmful.

Jongin sighed and nodded. "And last night... That girl called Taemin's phone."

"What?" Chanyeol gasped. "She's brave enough, I think."

"No, she's a coward. She faked her voice with machine." Jongin grumbled. "I'm the one who picked it up."

"You?" Chanyeol gasped again. "Why you?"

"Taemin fell asleep in my bedroom last night so I'm the one who picked up his call."

"Well-" Chanyeol his dry lips. "What did she say?"

"She said horrible things and cursed at Taemin. I was really angry." Jongin said while squeezing his bubbletea's cup. "I don't know what had Taemin done to her but she's really over the limit. It's not good to terror people like calling with private numbers and saying mean things. Really really a stupid option."

Chanyeol still frowned. "Yes. It's stupid."

"I wonder who's that person." Jongin said. "Taemin told me that it's probably his friend, Krystal."

"Krystal?"

"One of his clique since senior high school." Jongin answered. "She was a well-known girl back then. Popular because of her look and brain. She can be quite intimidating but I've never thought that she would be this cruel to ruin my brother's relationship with Minho."

"Are you sure it's Krystal?" Chanyeol asked while crossed his arms curiously.

"I'm not sure, actually." Jongin sighed. "Taemin just guessed it randomly."

"He will need more evidence, then." Chanyeol said. "He can't just point out at a certain people like that."

Jongin nodded. "I'm agree."

The two then walked through the large shopping malls with bubble tea on their hands.

"So you will help him to figure out who's that girl?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, I will. I can't just stay still and doing nothing while my brother is out there get all frustrated." Jongin sighed.

"Be careful." Chanyeol frowned. "I will also help you. Just call me whenever you need my help."

Jongin smiled sweetly and nodded. Chanyeol indeed is someone he could always count on to.

Chanyeol secretly smiled toward Jongin.Chanyeol knew Jongin had always feel losing to his older twin, but yet Jongin still tried his best to protect his brother from any harms. Jongin was indeed a wonderful person.

An untouchable wonderful person for Chanyeol.

The two continued their journey together as Chanyeol stole a glance at Jongin who was walking beside him. Chanyeol really wanted to touch the boy. He wanted to feel the heated soft skin under his fingers, hugging the body which always radiates a warmth to whoever that hug him. Jongin and Chanyeol hadn't been spending too much time together lately and it kinda made Chanyeol miss him. Chanyeol raised his left hand and wanted to reach for the other's body but Jongin immediately fastened his pace, making Chanyeol's hand met an empty air.

"Omoo~ what is this?" Jongin sang while approaching a big totoro doll in a doll shop. "Totoro! So cute!"

Chanyeol mentally cried with his fail attempts before approached Jongin. He couldn't help but smiled when he saw Jongin being hysterical around his favorite anime character, the Totoro.

"When I visit Japan later, I'll buy a lot of Totoro! I will buy the totoro shaped donut and eat it while walking under the sakura! I will eat lots of ice cream, sushi and takoyaki..." Jongin said dreamily while touching the totoro. "How much is thi- oh, it's quite expensive."

Jongin pouted his lips a little before decided to walking out from the doll's shop.

"That's alright, I'll just buy it directly from Japan later. There's no point of buying it in Seoul anyway." Jongin said.

"And definitely buy the costume too, so you can go to Ikebukuro while dressing up as Totoro." Chanyeol answered from beside and laughed when he earned the small kick from Jongin.

"No way! No way I'm gonna use Totoro's costume in Japan! No matter how much I love Totoro, but I prefer cosplaying myself as Sasuke Uchiha than wearing that heavy and thick Totoro!" Jongin pouted.

"But you will looked cute in Totoro costume!" Chanyeol said.

"No!"

"Just give it a try~ you kinda looked like totoro anyway."

Jongin gasped and widened his eyes. "No.way!"

Chanyeol immediately got slapped on the shoulder by Jongin and bursted into laughter.

The two teased each other while heading to the food square and grabbed a proper lunch. Chanyeol turned his head to see Jongin was walking beside him. The small boy's body was once again being pressed a little to Chanyeol's side since there were too many people that day. Chanyeol raised his hand and threw it over Jongin's shoulder.

Oh, this time it's a success.

Jongin looked at Chanyeol for a while before turning his attention back to the crowds. He let Chanyeol's arm rested on his body.

Chanyeol's lips curved a little to a painful smile. He really wanted to hold Jongin like that forever. But it's kinda impossible, isn't it?

The two were too envolved in their own world until Chanyeol accidentally bumped to a person.

"Ah, sorry." Chanyeol said while turning his body around.

"No, that's okay."

Jongin frowned when he saw a girl with long wavy hair and slim tall body standing infront of him.

Krystal.

Krystal also looked so surprised to saw Jongin. "J-jongin?"

"H-hi." Jongin said awkwardly.

Krystal immediately shifted awkwardly on her place, eyes wandering around Jongin and Chanyeol. "Hi... Err... You are not with... Taemin?"

Jongin blinked and shook his head nervously. Jongin caught a hint of relieve on Krystal's expression before she quickly bid her goodbye and without any words ran to leave both him and Chanyeol. Jongin followed her motion to see Krystal grabbed a boy's hand and dragged him away. Jongin narrowed his eyes, tried to see the boy's face but they were too quick. They walked away from the crowds and dissapeared just like that.

"Who's that guy?" Jongin mumbled. "Is he someone that I know?"

"She running away as if she has just met a ghost." Chanyeol commented. "Weird."

Jongin and Chanyeol then stared at the spot where Krystal had just gone, both busy with their own mind.

The sound of the caller's terror voice echoed inside of Jongin's mind.

Was the caller really Krystal?

Why Krystal acted so weird infront of Jongin? It's suspicious. And who's the guy that went together with Krystal? Was that her boyfriend?

Jongin also didn't know.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"You are not going on a date with Jongin today?"

Sehun looked up from his half eaten bibimbap to see Luhan staring at him with a curious expression.

"No." Sehun said with a small pout on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter