Chapter 28 - Explode

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked once he regained his conciousness from the shock.

"Where's Jongin?" Sehun blurted out.

"What?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you searching for him?"

"I know he's with you." Sehun said while gritting his teeth. "Where's him?"

"Why do you want to see him?" Chanyeol asked again without tearing his cold expression off. "I heard you guys are fighting. Why?"

"Where's Jongin?" Sehun asked while rising his voice. He disliked it when people is on his way to get something he wants. "Jongin is with you, right?"

"No, he's not." Chanyeol said flatly. "Even when he's with me, I won't let you see him."

"!" Sehun roarred. "Don't play with me, Park Chanyeol. You don't know anything about our problem. Now let me meet Jongin!"

"He's not with me, Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol snapped. "I said he's not with me! Can't you understand?"

"LIAR!" Sehun screamed. Hot tears brimmed on his eyes. "LET ME MEET HIM, CHANYEOL! PLEASE!"

"But he's not with me!" Chanyeol snapped again. "You may check it if you want!"

Chanyeol then walked toward his apartment room and unlocked it. He turned his body and glared to Sehun. "Search him all you want. He's not with me."

Sehun immediately ran inside of Chanyeol's room. He desperately checked each space inside of it, looking for Jongin but didn't find the tanned boy at all.

Chanyeol had his back against the wall, arms crossed with eyes following each of Sehun's movements. Sehun turned around, sharp eyes met Chanyeol's.

"Where are you hiding him?"

"Hide-..." Chanyeol sighed. "I don't hide him!"

"Lie!" Sehun screamed with hoarshe voice. Tears now flowing all over his face. "Don't hide him, Chanyeol-ah. Give him to me...*sob*"

Chanyeol stared at Sehun for a while before shook his head. "You are crazy. I don't keep Jongin with me. Now go out from my room."

"No!" Sehun said while approaching Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took a step back and jumped when Sehun grabbed both of his arms and shook him.

"I know you like Jongin! I know you want to keep Jongin as yours! But he's mine! Give him back to me! I need to talk to him!"

Chanyeol felt his blood boiled. Chanyeol wasn't a temperamental person. He was a patient person that always have himself a time to think before acted but when it comes about Jongin, Chanyeol's body reacted on his own.

Chanyeol pushed Sehun's body roughly. "You are sick!"

Sehun stumbled behind and watched as Chanyeol's expression turned furious.

"Go out from here before I hurt you." Chanyeol said firmly.

"Not before I meet Jongin!" Sehun shouted back.

Chanyeol felt his body trembled as he reached over to push the security button on the left side of his door.

"I will keep coming back here before you give me Jongin." Sehun said with his red eyes. "Jongin belongs to me, not you!"

"Shut up!" Chanyeol raised his voice. "Now out from my room!"

Sehun then lost it. He marched toward Chanyeol and threw a punch on the other's right cheek. Chanyeol was sent flying and slammed against the wall. The tall boy coughed.

Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's collar forcefully and was about to throw another punch when Chanyeol's door being pushed open and a tall well built security entered. Sehun then forcefully being pulled away by the security.

"Let me go!" Sehun shouted and glared at Chanyeol. "I'm not over with you, Park Chanyeol! I will keep coming back until I meet Jongin! Remember that!"

Chanyeol just stared at Sehun as the security dragged the blonde boy away from his room. Chanyeol was about to close the door when Mirae, his neighbour appeared on his door's frame.

"What happened?" Mirae asked softly.

"Mirae noona," Chanyeol looked surprised. "I- I'm sorry. A-are we too loud?"

"Yeah, kinda..." Mirae said while peeked at Sehun who had disappearred behind the lift door. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Chanyeol smiled. "Just a little misunderstanding."

Mirae knitted her eyebrows and nodded. "That boy,"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows when Mirae suddenly spoke.

"He had been waiting for you since last night."

Chanyeol widened his eyes. "What?"

"Yeah, he even fall asleep outside of your door." Mirae said while pointing at the spot where Sehun had fallen asleep.

"Really?" Chanyeol frowned.

"I take him to sleep on my apartment because he looked so tired." Mirae said while crossing her arms. "Are you guys fighting?"

Chanyeol stratched the back of his head nervously. "N-no... Just... A misunderstanding..."

"But shooing him away with a security isn't looked like just a simple misunderstanding for me." Mirae said.

"Well..." Chanyeol bit his lower lip, didn't really know what to explain.

"Mirae-ah, let's go." Mirae's husband appeared from her behind.

"Ah, let's go." Mirae replied before turning her head back toward Chanyeol. "I'm going first, then."

"Take care." Chanyeol bowed respectly at both Mirae and her husband.

Chanyeol watched as the couple left their apartment and went straight downstair. He huffed a little before entered his apartment's room. The tall giant then closed it and had his back on the closed door.

Did Sehun really wait for him and Jongin since last night? Chanyeol glanced at his side.

That guy must be so stubborn that he waited for that long.

Chanyeol then sighed and closed his eyes.

What was actually happening between Jongin and Sehun?

The problem that made even Sehun cry?

Chanyeol really wonder.

 

 

 

***

 

 

SLAP!

Key whimpered when a hand slapped his right cheek. He immediately shut his eyes down and his right hand touched the sore spot on his cheek.

"What's on your mind, Kim Kibum?" Kim Soo ro, Key's dad shouted infront of his only son. "Do you even on your right mind?"

"Chagiya, calm down" Hyori, Key's mom carressed her husband's shoulder lightly. "Kibum-ah, are you okay?"

Key just nodded his head without lifted his vision toward his mom and dad. His right hand still prossed tightly on his burning red cheek.

"Do you know how much we have to pay for releasing you from this prison?" Soo ro asked with flaming eyes. "It's 5 Million won, Kim Kibum! 5.million.won!!!"

Key let out a small cry when his dad shouted at him. He was so scared and also regretted everything that he had done.

"Look at what damage you've caused!" Soo ro said and threw his hands toward the sky. "Did you ever think about the consequence, Kibum? DID YOU?"

"Chagi-yah," Hyori whispered and rubbed Sooro's back. She gently approached Key and lightly pulled her son on her embrace.

"I'm sorry, mom- *sob*" Key whispered while burrying his face on the crook of his mother's neck.

"It's okay, Kibum-ah... It's okay..." Hyori whispered soothing words toward her son.

"You are not allowed to go out from the house for a full month." Sooro said firmly. "You will be staying there to re-think about everything that you have caused!"

Key widened his eyes but didn't say anything to his dad. He knew he deserved that punishment.

"I hope you will get a clearer head and never do anything like this. Ever again!" Sooro said and left the police officer's room.

Key watched as his dad's figure went missing. His dad must be so angry that he couldn't even face Key anymore. Key let out a loud sob and once again hug his mom tightly.

After a few minutes of crying, Key and his mom then headed outside. They walked passed the corridor of the investigating rooms of the police office. Key's vision caught Irene on a room. She was also crying. The usually neatly combed soft silky hair was in a mess. She caught Key's eyes then glared at him.

Key turned his head back to the front. He somehow felt kinda sorry toward that girl, but he couldn't help it. Irene was crazy. That girl didn't want to torture Taemin only through the private calls. She wanted to hurt Taemin physically. She was the one that sent the men to warn Taemin. She had stocks of evil plans on her mind and Key didn't agree with that. Well... Taemin was still Key's best friend after all, and Key wouldn't let Irene hurt his best friend too much.

Key chuckled at his own thought.

Ha. Best friend.

He didn't deserve to be called Taemin's best friend anymore. What kind of best friend that stabs their friend from behind? Betrays them and then ruin their life?

Key walked straight out of the police office. His dad had been waiting for them in the car. Key sighed sadly when he felt his mom tugged his body and angled it toward the car. The small-eyed boy bent down to reach the car's door and was about to enter it when someone suddenly stopped not far from the car with uneven breath.

Key raised his head and frowned when he saw Onew was standing there, breathing heavily.

Onew.

Key had been rejecting Onew when he was in a jail. He didn't want to see the other boy. He was ashamed with himself for telling everybody about Onew's secret crush on Taemin.

Key gulped when he saw those intoxicating dark orbs stared straight through his eyes down to his heart.

Onew looked so miserable and Key couldn't help but wonder why.

"K-key..." Onew whispered out, body shook wildly when he finally could see Key's face.

Key blinked when he felt his eyes fogged and tears started to form on his eyes.

"Kibum-ah, come in." Sooro's deep voice echoed through the small parking area and Key turned his head in surprise. He nodded slowly and took a last glance at Onew before half-heartedly enter the car.

"Key!" Onew shouted. "Key, wait!"

Key gulped down as he closed the car's door with trembling hand.

"Isn't that Onew?" Hyori asked gently. "Is he coming for you?"

Key stared at his feet, didn't answer.

Was Onew coming for him to scold him?

Or to cheer him up?

Or to thank him?

Onew ran to the side of the car. He tried hard to look pass the black film of the car, trying to find his Key.

Key didn't spare any glances at Onew. He kept his eyes fixed on his laps. He knew he would definitely melt away once his eyes met Onew's. He would fall in love head over heels again with Onew, and it would cause more trouble in the future.

Screw it.

Onew must be disgusted over him now.

Both Sooro and Hyori just glanced over to Onew and Key before finally Sooro cleared his throat. The old man pressed the button on his left side and the window of the driver's seat rolled down.

"Go home." Sooro commanded with heavy voice. "Kibum doesn't want to see you."

Onew could feel his legs weakened when he saw Sooro. From the very beginning, it was Key's father that Onew feared the most. The old yet handsome man had a super intimidating face, sharp eyes like Key.

"C-c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter