Chapter 12 - Upset.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's finger tapped the play button on his stereo. He closed his eyes as he heard the strong beats of his hiphop music was being played.

And there it was.

Jongin started to move his body along with the rhytmn. He did everything that flooded in his mind. Poppin, waving, locking.

Jongin positioned himself on the floor before started to do a breakdance move which didn't last long because all of sudden he felt his breath hitched. Jongin gasped as his arms went limp and he fell with a loud thud.

Oh damn, his left wrist was twisted hard. Jongin bit back a scream that was about to come out from his mouth as he curled his body to a ball and pressing his sprained wrist close to his chest. He should stopped doing the dance moves. His body couldn't bear with it anymore. He got weaker and weaker each day. He also got tired easily.

Jongin sighed when the pain on his left wrist was started to fade away. Luckily his wrist didn't get sprained that hard.

All of sudden the phone that Jongin put on his bed rang. Jongin immediately stood up, hissed when he accidentally moved his sprained wrist and headed to his stereo to turned off the music.

Jongin then went back to his phone and checked the caller. His eyes widened when he saw the one who called him was Sehun. He immediately pressed the answer button.

"H-hello?" Jongin asked with a nervous voice.

"Jongin-ah?"

"Y-yes?"

"Are you free?"

"N-now?"

"Yes."

"F-free."

"I'm picking you up for lunch. How?"

Jongin widened his eyes as his poor heart started to thump harder than usual. They were going to lunch!

"N-now?"

"Yes."

"O-okay."

"I'll fetch you up in 30 minutes. Get prepared, okay?"

Jongin responsed with small and shy yes and immediately ended the call. He stared at his phone for a good second before broke into a wide smile.

Sehun's going to fetch him up for lunch!

Jongin immediately rushed to his wardrobe and got changed. He should be very careful since his sprained wrist was starting to hurting so bad when he moved it. After struggled for some good minutes, Jongin then done dressing up.

Jongin turned his head away to faced the mirror. He checked himself up before smiled. Lunch with a boyfriend.

Romantic!

 

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun fetched up Jongin and brought him to one of the famous steak restaurant in Seoul. The two sat on the table and ordered the food. Sehun stared at Jongin who was fidgetting with his clothes nervously.

"You looked nervous."

Jongin was startled with Sehun's sudden statemet. He turned his head to met Sehun's face before groggily turned his head back to his laps. "T-this is the first time I eat h-here."

Sehun widened his eyes and scrunched his eyebrows. "Really? This place is popular. Taemin had visited this place many times too."

Jongin looked up again. His heart clenched painfully when his twin's name was being mentioned again. How the hell did Sehun know about Taemin's favorite place. "R-really?"

"Yes." Sehun said. He then caught a change in Jongin's expression.

Ah. When he was with Taemin, he couldn't ask the boy what's going on between him and Jongin. But right now he was sitting infront of Jongin, and Sehun didn't feel nervous when it comes about Jongin.

"You guys... You and Taemin... You guys don't looked close."

Jongin widened his eyes at Sehun.

"...o-or it's just my feeling?" Sehun asked carefully.

"It's just your feeling." Jongin said while turning his attention back to his laps.

"So you guys are close?" Sehun asked again, unsure about the truth.

"We are."

"But you guys don't looked close in the college. You guys don't seem to talk to each other at all."

"We talk at home."

"Really? So if I asked you where did Taemin go yesterday, can you answer it?"

Jongin raised his head and stared at Sehun's face. His eyes were glistened in tears and his cheeks flushed red.

Sehun was taken a back when he saw Jongin's face.

"Jongin-ah?"

"Why are you curious? Is that so important for you?" Jongin asked, voice quivered.

"No... It just..."

"Do you realize that all you've ever asked me is Taemin? Does Taemin has a boyfriend... Does Taemin like this..." Jongin said between his choked sobs. "You always ask about him!"

Sehun blinked in panick. "T-that's..."

"Are you by chance like him?"

"No!" Sehun immediately shook his head even though his heart immediately mocked his lie. "I don't! It just...."

"I'm going home." Jongin said as he stood up and made his way to left the table.

"No, Jongin. Wait."

Jongin ignored Sehun's call and kept his eyes focused to the front. But he was held in place when all of sudden Sehun pulled his wrist. His injured wrist.

"Aw!" Jongin yelped when Sehun dragged him back by his left wrist. It was so painful!

"Jongin-ah listen to me."

"Let me go." Jongin gasped. He couldn't move his wrist and Sehun just tightened his hold on it to make it even more hurting than before.

"Jongin-ah, it's not what you th-"

"It hurts! Please, please!" Jongin cried while turning his body. His right hand grabbed Sehun's hand which covered his left wrist.

Sehun frowned and immediately let go of Jongin's wrist. Jongin's right hand held his left wrist delicately. The pressure Sehun used on his left wrist had twisted it even more. It was so painful that Jongin's tears fell down from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter