Chapter 13 - Night date.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So..." Chanyeol started hastily when he and Jongin were together in the car. "Mind to tell me... What happened? And your hand... Why is it... Err... Bandaged?"

Jongin let out an angry sigh. His lips pouted a little and he looked down to his laps.

Chanyeol stole some glances to Jongin before going back to the road. And then he would glanced at the smaller boy once again before averted it back to the road. Chanyeol was happened to be eating his lunch in the cafe around the hospital when Jongin called, much to Jongin's luck. Chanyeol only needed 10 minutes to drove and picked Jongin.

"I'm..." Jongin started. "I'm pissed off."

Chanyeol was all silent, signaled Jongin to continue with his words.

"I'm... I'm jealous..." Jongin bit the side of his cheek. "It's... Ah... I'm so childish."

Jongin groaned. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Jongin didn't talk clearly and Chanyeol couldn't catch what was going on.

"It's..." Jongin hesitatedly started. "It's Taemin..."

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows high.

Taemin?

"Sehun... Asked me a lot of questions about Taemin. I- I don't know why he's so curious about Taemin. H-he never asked anything about me at all! All he's been talking about is Taemin!"

Chanyeol's expression changed dark. "Really?"

"Yes." Jongin sighed. "I'm... I'm afraid that he's... He's falling for Taemin."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. His jaw hardened.

"I'm afraid that... I'll lose him. N-nobody can resist Taemin's beauty. I- it's... It's normal that Sehun get attached but..."

Jongin sighed again. Waters started to flooded on his eyes. "Why- why Taemin? Why always Taemin?"

Chanyeol tightened his grip on the wheel when he heard Jongin's shaking voice. Jongin's on the edge of crying. All because of a stupid worthless boy called Oh Sehun.

Jongin blinked his eyes furiously to got rid of the tears that were almost fell down to his cheeks. He simply didn't understand why it's always Kim Taemin. Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Everytime. Seems like God loves Taemin more than him. And that thought clenched Jongin's poor heart painfully.

"Jongin-ah." Chanyeol called out the small boy's name softly. "If he dare to do that to you again, just break him off."

Jongin looked up to saw Chanyeol's serious expression.

"Break him off... And I'll deal with him."

Jongin blinked his eyes again. He let out a small sigh again before closing his eyes.

"...every boys that was once laid their eyes on me..." Jongin started. "Turned their attention away when they got to know Taemin."

Chanyeol knew exactly who were Jongin talking about. The senior highschool's guitarist Yong Junhyung, the nice private tutor Jung Yonghwa... They were all chased after Jongin before, but then got blinded up with Taemin's beauty. Good luck seems to always be by Taemin's side.

Jongin closed his eyes and laid his head on his seat. Maybe God doesn't like him the way he does to Taemin. Maybe he doesn't belong to this world. It just a tragedy that he was being born here. Jongin took a deep breathe to calming down his heavy head.

"Chanyeol-ah..." Jongin called out weakly.

"Yes?"

"Take me with you." Jongin breathed out softly. "I don't want to go home. Take me with you. Wherever."

Chanyeol turned to saw the sad weak expression of Jongin. Maybe it'd be good if he didn't let Jongin stay up in his house. Taemin would be there and Chanyeol didn't think it was the right time for Jongin and Taemin to met.

"You are sleeping in my apartment today." Chanyeol stated.

Jongin just nodded.

"You'll take a day off tomorrow."

Jongin nodded again.

"We're going to my apartment." Chanyeol said as he put his large hand on the top of Jongin's head.

Jongin let out a smile before nodded. After all the things he had gone through, the warmth of Chanyeol's home was the one that he needed the most.

A feeling of safety, happiness and protected.

A feeling of home.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jongin didn't pick up the call. Sehun let out a frustrated groan as he almost slammed his own phone to the floor.

Where was that boy? How's his feeling? How's his wrist? Did he still mad?

"What is happening actually?" Taemin asked softly. "H-how could he... His wrist, why is it bandaged? D-did he get into an accident?"

Sehun turned his head to saw Taemin's worried pretty face. The boy was letting his hair down again, and he looked so pretty with it. But it didn't matter to Sehun. He just worried about Jongin. And when Jongin hug Chanyeol, Sehun felt something just bombed his heart and tore it to thousand of pieces.

Why? Why did Jongin leave without listening to him? Why did Jongin go to that tall freak boy, and even hugged him?

Sehun felt so frustrated that he forgot the butterflies on his stomach when he's around Taemin.

"Sehun hyung..." Taemin called softly.

"I... I don't know how his wrist got sprained." Sehun said while holding his head. "He came to me and his hand... Had been like that."

Taemin blinked. Did Jongin fall somewhere? Or sprained it when he was baking?

"Taemin-ah." Sehun called Taemin before sighed heavily. "I'm sorry... I angered Jongin."

"W-why?" Taemin asked. "What did you do?"

"I..." Sehun hesitated for a while. If he told Taemin, Taemin would also get angry with him. Right? Taemin waited patiently. "I... I asked about... You two's... Relationship..."

And then it all made sense. Taemin opened his mouth a little before sighed too.

"You shouldn't have asked him."

Sehun pressed his lips to a thin line. Yes, he knew he shouldn't have done it. The two fell into a silence for a while.

"Taemin-ah, sor-"

"We used to be close. Me and Jongin." Taemin started to talk all of sudden. "But it was only until we reached our childhood. Then... We were distanced."

Sehun focused his attention at Taemin's explanation.

"I think he hates me now." Taemin sighed. "Since the accident with Zico."

Sehun knitted his eyebrows. Zico?

"Zico hyung was... My boyfriend when we were in senior highschool." Taemin explained. "He... Jongin... Jongin happened to like him first before he became my boyfriend."

Sehun widened his eyes as he started to understand what was going on.

"I didn't know. I just... Jongin had never told me that he liked Zico

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter